Anyone in the Federal Way/Tacoma area? - North Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone in the Federal Way/Tacoma area?
Monday, March 19, 2007 11:31 AM
Just looking to see who's out there. I'm new to the site and still fairly new to the area. I have an '03 Cavalier.

Re: Anyone in the Federal Way/Tacoma area?
Wednesday, March 21, 2007 6:44 PM
Hey John. There's a few from the Federal Way/Tacoma area. If you want, you can visit our regional forum: http://www.jbnw.org

That's where all the NW action is

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 12:09 PM
I cruise through regularly, but not in a Cav '05 Freightliner to be exaxt!

If you got it, a BIG truck brought it!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 3:52 PM
I'm a little confused by all the changes in the J-clubs in the Northwest. I thought the JBNW was replaced by the NWGME. And, there's also a north pacific forum link here, as well as regional links for the north pacific and north mountain regions, all of which are near me (Spokane, WA/Coeur d'Alene, ID). I've looked at the other links, but have pretty much stayed here. Is there a forum of choice for northwesters? - Mark

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 5:59 PM
JBNW was replaced with NWGME about 5 months ago

Thursday, October 30, 2008 7:25 PM
Kardain wrote:JBNW was replaced with NWGME about 5 months ago

its been that long??? wow

http://nwgme.org
Friday, October 31, 2008 2:50 PM
1of7627 wrote:I'm a little confused by all the changes in the J-clubs in the Northwest. I thought the JBNW was replaced by the NWGME. And, there's also a north pacific forum link here, as well as regional links for the north pacific and north mountain regions, all of which are near me (Spokane, WA/Coeur d'Alene, ID). I've looked at the other links, but have pretty much stayed here. Is there a forum of choice for northwesters? - Mark

Mark,

Let me help clear up your confusion! JBody Northwest (JBNW) was established on November 7th, 2001. General Motors announced that end of the Cavalier and Sunfire and then discussion began in expanding the club to stay current with new GM products. Late this Spring Northwest GM Enthusiasts (NWGME) was introduced. The JBNW website still exists today and will be phased out in the near future. This site (JBO) is on the national level and is not affiliated with our club. The regions here do not refect NWGME regions. JBO helped spawn clubs like JBody Northwest and is a great resource to bring other "local" communities to one site.

I would recommend signing up to NWGME and becoming a member. Most of our activities and discussions take place there.

Damon Lentes
JBNW / NWGME cofounder
Spokane, WA

1985 Sunbird Hatchback | 1991 Sunbird Coupe | 2002 Cavalier LS Sport
Thursday, December 11, 2008 12:50 AM
im in everett
Wednesday, January 28, 2009 3:58 PM
my wife is getting back from kuwait friday and she is getting stationed at fort lewis near tacoma to train troops for deployment so i will be there within two months if there are no complications but my car will still be in south carolina till i get out of basic and get my bonus or unless i find a cheap cav up there
Monday, June 07, 2010 12:09 PM
yahp ull see me rollin around wit dark blue an dark tint with hub cabs an lowered. see yah around, fyi, ever see me ill probly want 2 race,,,,,,
Monday, June 07, 2010 8:46 PM
Hey guys, im in Tacoma till saturday. Should meet everyone up one day!!! Wouldnt mind seeing a few jbody peeps from out here, especially since im Chicago!!! Let me know!!!

Monday, June 14, 2010 3:42 AM
Sneezy- you might wanna post up on nwgme.org thats where we all us NW peepz hang out at now.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 11:31 PM
I am in federal way, near dash point. Have a black 04.
Saturday, September 01, 2012 11:01 PM
I'm in Lacey, Wa (near Olympia). Hit me up with a PM if you want to get together.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search