Anyone need 3rd Gen parts? - North Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone need 3rd Gen parts?
Monday, May 23, 2005 7:27 PM
This weekend, I will be stripping down my 1998 Sunfire SE that I wrecked a while back. Everything except for the front bumper, driver door, driver fender, hood, front windshield and windows survived the accident. Including the standard 2.2L 4cyl engine which has around 58K miles on it, and the 5 speed manual transmission to match it. The only parts not for sale are the plastic pieces that cover the seat belt bolt, and the buckle for the driver side belt. Anyone who wants any parts either reply here, email me at remedy541@hotmail.com or call me at (541)771-1234. I'm at work all week until about 5:30 Pacific Standard Time, but if you leave me a message, I will return you're call as soon as I can. If calling, please note your location in the message, and latest time to call. Anyone who wants anything can either pick up the parts from me, or I will try to assist in arranging for shipment, buyer will be fully responsible for shipping & handling cost if necessary.

Thanks,
David

Re: Anyone need 3rd Gen parts?
Monday, May 30, 2005 10:47 PM
is the interior still stock? not painted or anything? if so..send me pictures to mattbeck16@gmail.com...i may want to buy the entire dash( all the way down to the structure) and the door panels so i can put sunfire interior in my cav

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search