another j body bites the dust - North Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
another j body bites the dust
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 10:57 AM
don't worry guys the supercharged little moster will still be attending the meet this weekend. i just wanted to share the my gilfriend traded in her 2002 sunfire gt yesterday (after i begged her not to). I even convinced her to come up this weekend, and then she turns around and trades in her car while im at work. She ended up getting a 2000 mustang GT, And to top it all off she didn't even let me drive it.

Re: another j body bites the dust
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 11:03 AM
Sacrilege.

Did she at least get a vert?

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 11:10 AM
nope its not even a vert. I think the only thing she said she missed about her sunfire was her pink pin strips and her sunroof

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 11:48 AM
I guess all that matters is that she likes the car.

I would have went with a T/A t-top, but that's prolly because I'm biased against Ford.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 1:16 PM
Yeah fugg ford, seriously......

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 3:15 PM
<sigh>

Ahh well, I can't hold taste against someone.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 3:38 PM
i'm not biast against ford. They make great rear ends...thats about it.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 4:54 PM
I am biased against Ford...for good reason.

If a seatbelt can't stop the weight of a 3-year old and rips in an accident, that's just shoddy workmanship. Unfortunately my dad picked gthe world's worst lawyer for the lawsuit (read--my cousin) so nothing came of it. Unfortunately for my bro (the one in the said seatbelt, who was catapaulted through the windsheild) by the time he hit 18 and could pursue it the statute of limitations was up.

Good rear end or not, you'd think something as integral as a seat belt should be able to hold the weight of a fully grown average adult in a crash--much less a 3 year old.

Hence, my bias.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 6:36 PM
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]I am biased against Ford...for good reason.

If a seatbelt can't stop the weight of a 3-year old and rips in an accident, that's just shoddy workmanship. Unfortunately my dad picked gthe world's worst lawyer for the lawsuit (read--my cousin) so nothing came of it. Unfortunately for my bro (the one in the said seatbelt, who was catapaulted through the windsheild) by the time he hit 18 and could pursue it the statute of limitations was up.

Good rear end or not, you'd think something as integral as a seat belt should be able to hold the weight of a fully grown average adult in a crash--much less a 3 year old.

Hence, my bias.

That's sad to hear man. What's even worse is the premium that they would have charged you for a new seatbelt

cya this weekend!

Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:29 AM
Nah, the worst part of it was my mom getting killed.

The funny thing is, there are people with their Ford naso-anal interfaces permanently lubed up that say, "oh, but Ford has CHANGED, they are much safer now..."

Would you bet your life, or someone else's on it? I certainly don't.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Thursday, July 27, 2006 11:30 AM
Frick Ford....hehe.....

Sorry to hear about everything Keeper.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search