rearended - North Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
rearended
Wednesday, October 25, 2006 11:23 PM
some stupid high school girl rearended me yesterday and caused a nice three car pile up. i'm fine. the car is okay too, needs new tail lights, new rear bumper supports and bumper cover and a new trunk. kinda @!#$ty. just wondering. what body kits have bumpers that are whole bumpers and not just covers????

i'll get pics up tomorrow

Re: rearended
Wednesday, October 25, 2006 11:28 PM
If you are talking about the rear facia (that covers the metal rear bumper), just about any kit will work.

Just so happens that a couple posts down, there is a kit for sale...

Thursday, October 26, 2006 1:50 AM
Cody Vernon wrote:some stupid high school girl rearended me yesterday and caused a nice three car pile up. i'm fine. the car is okay too, needs new tail lights, new rear bumper supports and bumper cover and a new trunk. kinda @!#$ty. just wondering. what body kits have bumpers that are whole bumpers and not just covers????

i'll get pics up tomorrow

htat sucks bro, did they get it into the shop yet to look at it closely? Because when I got hit the floor pan in the trunk area was crushed in a bunch! But if theres not really any damage to the Quater panel you should n't hav eto deal with that.

Thursday, October 26, 2006 6:41 AM
When did this happen cody? I stopped by shucks last night around 7, i saw your car over at DQ, it might have been to far away to tell but i couldn't notice any damage.

Friday, October 27, 2006 9:14 PM
cody.... if you need a new truck....i'll have one for sale....it's in blue marbelizer (house of kolor) with the z24 spoiler on it....I just got a new CF hood and don't need it.....i am also going to put more stuff up for sale cause i don't need them...(a matching dash too!) pm me if you intested.....

eric

New Sponsors: Show Stopper Tuning, Turbo Tech Racing, Izn Trbl Inc.
Tuesday, December 12, 2006 9:28 PM
i have a trunk lid for stock '03 with the holes in it, and a d.s. tail light

You have received a forum warning:

Warning: If you feel that this forum is "ghey" as you put it, you are welcome to leave. Negative threads like this are not welcome at ecotecpower. You've been warned.
Expires: Saturday, December 16, 2006 3:48 PM PT
glad to see that some one is finaly wacthing
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search