Almost got another - North Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Almost got another
Thursday, November 02, 2006 5:20 PM
I went to a auction today that had a 96 cavalier in it. Hoping I could get it cheap since the tranny (auto) would only do drive or park. The fenders were pretty messed up. The interior was destroyed. The trunk didnt close. The tires were comming off the wheels. I bid to $500 and some guy from a used car dealership bid and won it at over $600.00. That J would have had a chance at a better life IF only I would have got it. Now I am sad. Just wanted to vent my frustration.

Re: Almost got another
Thursday, November 02, 2006 5:57 PM
that sucks man.... you can buy mine... not for $500, more like $7,000

Thursday, November 02, 2006 11:51 PM
I have one but its my only car and I would like to be able to do some work to it. But I have nothing to drive while its torn apart. So I will have to wait another month and see whats avaliable next month. I have a room with a body kit new carpet new seats new shifter new e brake handle and a dozen other parts. Now I am waiting to be able to do it.
Friday, November 03, 2006 8:54 AM
Well you could use the j you already have as the daily and put all that swank stuff in mine... by the way my car is already fast as hell, but i spent no money on looks

Friday, November 03, 2006 10:24 AM
Or I could buy just any old car to drive and start building the one I have. There is a thought I might go with. Now if I could just sell my bike in the winter time I would have the money for the motor rebuild I want to do. If not then I will have to rebuild the motor in the spring when I can sell my bike.
Friday, November 03, 2006 10:50 AM
Buy some chepa azz beater car or truck like I did, then you can tear the J apart, lol, i paid 150 buks for my lil truck and it keeps me on the road while the cav isnt.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search