Are there any realy good Stereo Shops in Washington - North Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Are there any realy good Stereo Shops in Washington
Monday, May 21, 2007 12:10 PM
I'm getting ready to move to Washington, somewhere near Seattle or Spokane and I need a job. I'm a custom car audio installer. Right now i live in Tucson, AZ and it sucks. Its starting to get summer and in AZ it can get up to 115" I just wanted to know of some good shops that i apply at before I move all my stuff up there.

Thank You

Re: Are there any realy good Stereo Shops in Washington
Thursday, May 31, 2007 4:44 AM
Aspen Sound has many locations in and around the Spokane area. THey do good work generally, so Im sure theyd need a good installer at at least one of thier shops.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 10:50 AM
Cartoys is a major chain. They are big in Washington and Oregon.
Monday, September 03, 2007 1:33 AM
If your still lookin a good one in spokane is Snow's Auto

http://nwgme.org
Thursday, September 27, 2007 8:05 AM
Do you do any Fiberglass work?

02' Monte Carlo 3400 V6 Engine
MARCH 2005 COTM Winner!
MARCH 2005 FEATURED RIDE-Domestic Mag!
Friday, September 28, 2007 12:50 AM
I have Extensive knowledge custom fiberglass speaker boxes enclosures and years of experience Car Audio Installation.

Extensive knowledge and experience, spec. installation of car stereos, alarms, and other automotive electrical equipment, video, mobile video, back up sensors, running boards, navigation systems, alarm systems, remote starters, custom video installation, custom speaker boxes enclosures, automotive video, automotive 12 Volt systems.

Thursday, June 26, 2008 8:23 PM
I've had a lot of work done at Aspen Sound here in Coeur d'Alene, but another good place would be Graffiti Sound Solutions. They do home and car audio, but their work is unsurpassed from what I've heard. They charge more than Aspen, which is why I've never been able to afford them lol. They're located in Post Falls, ID, about 5 minutes outside of the Spokane Valley so if you choose to move to Spokane, they're not a far commute. Housing options are good in Post Falls as well however, considering it's one of the nations most rapidly expanding cities...

//Chris

2005 Pontiac Sunfire - Liquid Silver Metallic
2.2 ECO Almost completly stock except for ICE and new shifter
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search