NW Toy Run 2008! - North Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NW Toy Run 2008!
Sunday, October 19, 2008 9:30 PM
NW TOY RUN 2008

December 13 , 2008
Time: 1:30 pm
Place: 272nd park n ride. exit 147 off I-5
Bring: unopened toy

TOYS FOR TOTS

YEP. THATS RIGHT! SATURDAY DEC.13th 1:30pm AT 272ND PARK N RIDE. EXIT 147. GONNA DRIVE OVER TO PACIFIC RACEWAYS. DROP OFF TOYS AND ENJOY THE PEOPLE AND CARS.

LAST YEAR WAS AT THE EXTREME. OVER 400 CARS. LOTS OF FUN, AND LOTS OF TOYS. WANNA MAKE THIS EVENT SO LARGE WE WILL HAVE TO HAVE THE TACOMA DOME IN A FEW YEARS. LOOKS LIKE IT'S GETTING THERE SO LETS GET IT GOING!!!

This is going to be a BIG ONE. I want to see everybody there. I mean everybody. This is for the CHILDREN that are less fortunate. I don't care what you bring, a hot wheel or a stuffed animal. Just an unopened toy. This will show the community that all the cars are not street racing all the time. This will be an open forum event. I will post on other forums. YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS ONE!
LETS MAKE SOME KIDS HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

NW Toy Run 2008

I HOPE TO SE EVERYBODY , I MEAN EVERYBODY who has ever looked at this page to attend. as you can tell last years was AWESOME. and this years will be better!!!!!!!!! the web page is still in the works and some pics don't show unless you are a member of that club. i will be fixing it soon. will be adding the forums i post on also. this will be on a saturday and even in the after noon so NO EXCUSES! HA HA HA!!!!

Re: NW Toy Run 2008!
Sunday, October 19, 2008 9:47 PM
Monday, October 20, 2008 10:43 AM
Thanks I am waiting for confirmation on that site.
Sunday, November 23, 2008 2:08 AM
i wish i could be there guys!...im going to be coming home from deployment that night....my 350z is sitting in the shop getting its new motor, APS turbo kit, cams, exhaust,LSD,and all the other goodies that go with all of that put on so hopefully ill have it finished for some meets...

i haven't been around alot recently but even tho i got rid of the cavy, id still like to come out and see what you guys are doing with yours

I <3 3COT3C!

www.IZNTRBL.com
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search