FS: VIS carbon fiber trunk, Rk sport intake, Reveco throttle body, Ceramic header, B&M, strut bars - North Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: VIS carbon fiber trunk, Rk sport intake, Reveco throttle body, Ceramic header, B&M, strut bars
Monday, August 24, 2009 2:16 AM
VIS carbon trunk

Vibrant Strut bar. (rear one is still in the trunk)

Pacesetter header

Reveco throttle body

B&M short throw

Dont have any pics of the intake as its still on the car. If you really need some, I can take some. most of the people in the NW area know me.

Pacesetter ceramic coated header and downpipe (still on the car)

$250 for the trunk outright. its in good condition with no cracks or damage

$70 for both. Vibrant strut bars front and rear. they are the chrome finish.

$100 plus your stock airbox for the intake. minor scratches from install.

$100 bucks and your stock throttle body for the reveco.

$125 and your stock exhaust manifold w/cat for the pace setter

$100 and your stock shifter for the B&M

Most of these prices are 50% off from new. there is no damage or problems with any of the parts. looking to free up some extra money for the engine swap on my corvette and I dont need any of these parts

I also have eibach sportlines/koni yellows that are still on. Id like to sell but im not pressed because these parts are a pain in the ass to take off plus I would need stock ones to put back on.

---I am parting out!!!!---
12.5@116 2.0 60ft

Re: FS: VIS carbon fiber trunk, Rk sport intake, Reveco throttle body, Ceramic header, B&M, strut bars
Monday, August 24, 2009 7:23 AM
PM

Re: FS: VIS carbon fiber trunk, Rk sport intake, Reveco throttle body, Ceramic header, B&M, strut bars
Monday, August 24, 2009 10:08 AM
^^replied

Guys all parts are in good condition and not damaged.

I use the car as a DD and am just looking to free up extra cash. I will most likely be either selling it or trading it in within the next year. not of these parts are needed and i have no use to keep them on the car.

12.5@116 2.0 60ft
Monday, August 24, 2009 1:22 PM
Would you be willing to trade your sportline springs for my pro-kit springs?
They are in perfect condition with no rust at all.. They was on my car for like 12,000 miles......

13.520 @ 98mph! 220whp 234tq
Monday, August 24, 2009 9:03 PM
02cavcruzin wrote:Would you be willing to trade your sportline springs for my pro-kit springs?
They are in perfect condition with no rust at all.. They was on my car for like 12,000 miles......

honestly man, its not worth the time its going to take to do that, then have to get another aligment.

all other pm's replied.

12.5@116 2.0 60ft
Monday, August 24, 2009 9:45 PM
i would assume no shipping that trunk..

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Monday, August 24, 2009 11:06 PM
Matt Gorman(ECOjunkkcurse) wrote:i would assume no shipping that trunk..

matt,

I dont really want to for 2 reasons.

1) obviously it would be spendy due to the size even though its light.
2) I dont want to risk it being damaged during shipping, then having bad blood on here about selling someone a damaged trunk.

12.5@116 2.0 60ft
Tuesday, August 25, 2009 8:28 PM
John H [CavalierKid wrote:]

matt,

2) I dont want to risk it being damaged during shipping, then having bad blood on here about selling someone a damaged trunk.

it's cool man, anyways whats an updated parts list? any turbo goodies or something benificial for me left?

Built&Boosted moar

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 2:14 AM
Matt Gorman(ECOjunkkcurse) wrote:

matt,

it's cool man, anyways whats an updated parts list? any turbo goodies or something benificial for me left?

just whats on the list. everything else is sold. the only thing I have left that you might be interested in is an intercooler nitrous kit.

i had quite a few pm's. several on the strut bars. as of now, everything is still forsale.

I could ship the trunk if you paid for shipping. i can wrap it properly and take pics so you can see it is packed well. then pack it in a box. but if it does get damaged in shipping, I will NOT be held liable. Ill make sure it was packed 110% as good as it could be.

I dont mean to come off rude, but it is a fragile part. and I cant guarantee how well fedex/ups will handle it.

I sold and shipped my turbo kit for $2000 on here and didnt have any problems. as well as the head with the ferrea valvetrain. and even the portfueler the problem is, none of those could get damaged if something was stacked or dropped on it.

I would honestly feel like @!#$ if I sold you the trunk and you got it and it was damaged in shipping. It is up to you though. Depending on your location, I should be able to do it for $300 shipped. (give or take a few), but like I said, Im not sure what you would do if it arrived damaged.

12.5@116 2.0 60ft
Wednesday, August 26, 2009 2:15 PM

strut bars off the car and just washed.

On the front one on one of the sides, I drilled a small hole to mount my boost controller awhile ago. I put a dime up so you can see how small it it. It doesnt affect anything and when you are adjusting the bar, you can spin it around so its facing the back and you wont be able to see it.

I just wanted to let everyone know before hand .

12.5@116 2.0 60ft
Wednesday, August 26, 2009 6:33 PM
how much for the bars shipped to 54220?

~Jeff

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 8:05 PM
yeah idk about the trunk, dont wanna chance it.
any pics of the n20 setup? hmmmmm

Built&Boosted moar

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 9:23 PM
Matt Gorman(ECOjunkkcurse) wrote:yeah idk about the trunk, dont wanna chance it.
any pics of the n20 setup? hmmmmm

understandable. id honestly love to sell it cuz i could use the extra money, just worried about shipping a part like that.

i dont have any pics yet, but its the NX intercooler kit. I can include a 10lb NOS bottle as well.

http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/nx-intercooler-spray-kit-5lb-bottle-p-717.html

12.5@116 2.0 60ft
Thursday, August 27, 2009 12:35 PM
I am interested in the throttle body. Probably in a week or two if it's still around then. You say you want the stock tb also, would you need that first? I only have the one car and taking it down for a few days to ship out the tb might be a problem. let me know, thanks.
Thursday, August 27, 2009 1:09 PM
have u sold the bars?
Friday, August 28, 2009 12:09 AM
whats the price on that kit john?

Built&Boosted moar

Friday, August 28, 2009 8:45 AM
Mike Marlatt wrote:I am interested in the throttle body. Probably in a week or two if it's still around then. You say you want the stock tb also, would you need that first? I only have the one car and taking it down for a few days to ship out the tb might be a problem. let me know, thanks.

still have it. another member told me he was going to send me a stock one today. Im waiting to hear back from him.

Shane Bates wrote:have u sold the bars?

Pending payment. Im waiting to hear back from another member as well.

Matt Gorman(ECOjunkkcurse) wrote:whats the price on that kit john?

$200 with the 10lb bottle. Cheapest I have found this kit is like 255-275 from aaron at turbo tech, and that was without a bottle.

shipping might be a lil bit because its a 10lb bottle. Its still about 1/3 full, but I think I would have to empty it prior to shipping.

12.5@116 2.0 60ft
Friday, August 28, 2009 10:46 AM
Strut bars sold to Erick (boostedz24). Waiting for payment to arrive.

Theres 3 people inline for the throttle body. I can NOT sell this outright as I dont have a stock one to put back on. I need your stock one to put back on.

12.5@116 2.0 60ft
Saturday, August 29, 2009 12:57 AM
Stitch,

Please get back to me about the throttle body if you got the stock one out in the mail today like you said. There are a few people in line, but you pm'd me first about it.

John

12.5@116 2.0 60ft
Saturday, August 29, 2009 10:12 AM
do u still have the trunk? and would u be will ing to ship to texas not for me but asking for a friend, he not sure if he wants but incase he does and if u even have it still.
Saturday, August 29, 2009 9:16 PM
Shane Bates wrote:do u still have the trunk? and would u be will ing to ship to texas not for me but asking for a friend, he not sure if he wants but incase he does and if u even have it still.

yes and yes, but please look a few posts up reguarding liability about shipping the trunk.

Matt Gorman(ECOjunkkcurse) wrote:

matt,

just whats on the list. everything else is sold. the only thing I have left that you might be interested in is an intercooler nitrous kit.

i had quite a few pm's. several on the strut bars. as of now, everything is still forsale.

I could ship the trunk if you paid for shipping. i can wrap it properly and take pics so you can see it is packed well. then pack it in a box. but if it does get damaged in shipping, I will NOT be held liable. Ill make sure it was packed 110% as good as it could be.

I dont mean to come off rude, but it is a fragile part. and I cant guarantee how well fedex/ups will handle it.

I sold and shipped my turbo kit for $2000 on here and didnt have any problems. as well as the head with the ferrea valvetrain. and even the portfueler the problem is, none of those could get damaged if something was stacked or dropped on it.

I would honestly feel like @!#$ if I sold you the trunk and you got it and it was damaged in shipping. It is up to you though. Depending on your location, I should be able to do it for $300 shipped. (give or take a few), but like I said, Im not sure what you would do if it arrived damaged

12.5@116 2.0 60ft

Sunday, August 30, 2009 8:44 AM
yeah i read it and i showed him, he was going to talk to ups and see what they said bout it.
Tuesday, September 01, 2009 5:24 PM
Strut bars shipped out today and pm'd tracking #

throttle body pending. waiting for the core tb to show up.

12.5@116 2.0 60ft
Saturday, September 19, 2009 1:09 PM
Strut bars and throttle body are gone. everything else is still forsale.

12.5@116 2.0 60ft
Sunday, September 27, 2009 9:50 PM
Where in Oregon are you? I may be interested in the trunk.

PSN ID: Phatchance249

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search