BC J-Body is back! - Canadian North Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
BC J-Body is back!
Tuesday, April 07, 2009 11:32 AM
That's right... say goodbye to BCGME.ca and hello (again) to BCJBODY.org...

After the .org domain name was scooped out from under us, we had no choice but to change to bcjbody.ca and bcjbody.net respectively... then came the horrible 2-year experiment known as BCGME.ca (for British Columbia General Motors Enthusiasts) which just didn't pan out... so... now that the original bcjbody.org domain name is again available... we're back!!

We are re-focusing on J-body cars, but of course all Cobalt/G5 owners are welcome too... I personally plan on getting BCJ back to where it once was - monthly meets, racing, shirts, decals, cards, etc.

Come check us out again, at the BCJBODY.org forums!

...j

Re: BC J-Body is back!
Tuesday, April 07, 2009 11:28 PM
yay! I was wondering why today I couldn't access bcgme at work. I thought they had changed my internet permissions again lol

-------------

Re: BC J-Body is back!
Thursday, April 09, 2009 10:48 AM
i just signed up to bcjbody..I've been a lurker there for 6 months... figured its about time to post something.... wait i've been a lurker here for about 6 months now and only posted... hmm 2 maybe 3 times. I guess i'm one of those "if i don't have something useful to say, i don't say anything... well back to the shadows for me.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search