Anybody know Owen Stampflee? - Canadian North Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anybody know Owen Stampflee?
Friday, September 03, 2010 7:56 AM
hey guys need some help contacting owen stampflee. do any of you know him? i would appreciate some kind of contact information.

he does not respond to emails nor pm's.

i worked a deal to buy his bogart racing wheels, the deal fell through, he knew that it was going to be iffy and i sent him $100 to hold them for me til we pretty much found out what was to happen. well, this was more than a few months back and he still has my $100 and now he's fallen off the face of the planet so-to-speak. personally, i would much rather just be able to get the wheels but if he is unwilling to work the deal out again than i would most certainly like my money back.

thanks for any help.

I feel like taking a tinkle on an ecNOtec...

Re: Anybody know Owen Stampflee?
Friday, September 10, 2010 7:36 AM
A deposit is a deposit... you dont get it back if you dont/cant buy the part.

Now, either pay for the part in full (I'll even count the deposit against it) or stop harassing me but I'm no longer holding the part for you. Waiting a year for the remainder of payment? LOL.
Re: Anybody know Owen Stampflee?
Friday, September 10, 2010 9:47 AM
you have a pm.

personally, i think you're view of a 'deposit' is incorrect. maybe in the used car world or something but not when you are selling parts. i wouldn't hesitate to give someone their money back if it was a problem.

I feel like taking a tinkle on an ecNOtec...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search