Guys... please vote for my gf... - Canadian North Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Guys... please vote for my gf...
Tuesday, February 14, 2006 2:16 PM
Hey everyone... I've got some great news... my gf has been nominated by the Ontario People's Choice Awards within the Portuguese Community. It's in the category of best lawyer in Toronto. She practices family law (yuck)... but she's really good at it.

Since it's a people's choice awards.. voting is open to the public. However, I just discovered that one of the other nominees within her category has arranged for mass voting at his place of business... which is highly suspect. I have a feeling the guy is stuffing the ballot box, since one is located at his place of business.

So, as a little valetine's gift for my babe, I thought that I would post the online voting form here so all you guys could vote for her.

The link is http://theopca.com/vote.php

For those of you who wish to vote, all you have to do is scroll down to the section on lawyers. It's about 1/2 way down the page on the right hand side. PLACE YOUR VOTE FOR "ELIZABETH MOURAO" And then at the bottom of the screen, place your name, email, and number.

Since I voted, I have yet to receive an email or telephone call, so don't worry about being spammed.

thanks everyone.

AND PLEASE... NO HATERS...

Re: Guys... please vote for my gf...
Thursday, February 16, 2006 7:37 PM
voted

"Peter Griffin: Brian, there's a message in my Alpha Bits. It says "OOOOOO".
Brian Griffin: Peter, those are Cheerios. "

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search