Utah club - Page 67 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Utah club
Thursday, October 28, 2004 1:46 PM
I see I see! Whats everyone doing for halloween? We might be down there seeing a movie, maybe we will stop by. Anyways.... Hey Saturn peeps! I'm not a j-body either! Talk to everyone later Amy

Friday, October 29, 2004 8:42 AM
is your sunfire the bright one that has the body kit and the black rims. If so i see that one all the time by like bangerter and 6200 s. And it's damn nice.. If you all do have a meet soon, maybe i will come check ya out....
Friday, October 29, 2004 6:15 PM
any big meets coming up let me know. i know some people who would like to come hangout.
801-602-4708
Monday, November 01, 2004 8:05 PM
ya thats her!!!! she is pretty sexy!!!! she is purple with black and dimondcut 19"s and a carbonfiber hood ect,ect!!!!

oh ya who in the hell brought snow???? jk
Wednesday, November 03, 2004 2:34 PM
hello everyone!!!! i just got the new tranny!!!! not yet installed though.....

if anyone wants to go snowboarding at brighton on sat. then let me know....

vern
801-557-9181 <br>

14.164@95.74
Thursday, November 04, 2004 8:53 PM
Hey guys im new and wanna ride around with some other j-body fans leme know if thats cool i just got on 00 cav z24 lowered with 2-1/4 catback exhaust. i live in riverton utah by the way. my msn is super_rad01@hotmail.com. <br>

honda??
Friday, November 05, 2004 10:45 AM
that would be cool!!! we should all meet soon before it snows agian!!!!
honda????
Friday, November 05, 2004 11:03 AM
when and where that would be awesome
Wednesday, November 10, 2004 7:09 PM

FOR SALE

1998 PONTIAC SUNFIRE. Ultra pearl purple, 19 inch ff7 on toyo proxie 4 tires, carbonfiber scooped hood, drift body kit, fadanza flywheel, (8pounds) centerforce pressure plate and clutch 21/2 inch exshaust, 7inch dvd flip down screen, ebich 11/2 inch drop, tint, stereo and intake please call me at (801) 898-1013 if you are interested. I have won several trophies with this car and it is one of a kind. thank u muchies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, November 10, 2004 10:50 PM
why are you selling the car. and what ever happened to the turbo kit.
Saturday, November 13, 2004 5:22 PM
boooooo!!!!

don't sell your car it rocks!!

Saturday, November 13, 2004 7:27 PM
sup kace....its brian (tan cavy thats still rockin the white body kit).........but anyways most of yall dont no me but im juss sayin hellllllllo...............oh yeah is there any trick to taking the headrest out of the seat? minez wont come out!.........im installing 7inch screenz soon.........
peeeece <br>

haha
Tuesday, November 16, 2004 11:33 PM
YO guys, haven't talk for a while. I'm looking for a Z24 engine or an eco engine if I could. Anyone have sources, let me know because I'm about to trade mine in for a bad engine Z24 with some cash for my sunfire. <br>

Tuesday, November 16, 2004 11:42 PM
firewolf check GMpartsdepot.com....they can hook u up with a new z24 engine or maybe an eco if gm finally started producing them/rebuilding them. <br>

haha
Wednesday, November 17, 2004 1:38 PM
Yeah what happened to the turbo. I might be interested if the turbo comes w/ it. Even if doesn't I still might be interested. I'll give you a cal Mia.
Monday, November 22, 2004 2:59 PM
Kevin (firewolf).... try calling Rowland Auto in salt lake... i have found a few long blocks for about $550. with beetween 5,000-25,000 miles so try calling and just tell them what you want... <br>

14.164@95.74
Monday, November 22, 2004 9:38 PM
I gaved up on the car. so I'm not buying it anymore. I figured that I won't have time this winter when I'm taking 18 credit classes in school in this coming spring semester. But thanks for your help though. <br>

Sunday, November 28, 2004 5:40 PM
Hey everyone!!!! Its winter once again in this wonderful place. So whats everyone been up to? Nobody ever posts anymore and nobody calls me. We should all get together and hang out at someones house. Anyways.... Miss ya all!!!!! Talk to everyone later. Amy
Sunday, November 28, 2004 8:50 PM
so wen is the next meet i would like to meet some of u js on here
Monday, November 29, 2004 9:12 AM
Good luck finding a meet. No one meets up anymore. They just gave up on it a long time ago. If something gets going I or someone else will let you know most likely.
Monday, November 29, 2004 9:36 AM
no body knows me but i say we j's meet up on like the 3rd or 4th of december and do something. <br>

honda??

Tuesday, November 30, 2004 10:31 AM
We can see I will pass the word on to 03 ecotec and see what he says and let you know
Tuesday, November 30, 2004 10:41 PM
id be down to do something either of hte days i work till 530 on fri but after that or on sat im free if anyone else wants to do this let me know either leave a message here or u can call my cell at 755 0526 and let me knwo whats goin on or what ever
Monday, December 06, 2004 3:46 PM
its f*ckin cold!!!!

hey how do u sale cars on e-bay!!!
Monday, December 06, 2004 7:09 PM
same way you sell anything else on ebay... sign up for an account.. then add it.. but just like anything else i do believe you have to pay a price for whatever price you list it for.. in the long run you might be better off just listing it in the paper or in the auto trader or some crap like that <br>

"Theres a time in every mans life where he hits a cross roads and...wait...are you wearing panties?"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search