brand new rksport cavalier valence for sale cheap - Page 2 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: brand new rksport cavalier valence for sale ch
Saturday, October 30, 2004 1:44 PM
What's this then..!!PAYPAL...Little punk A$$...I'll also send you a copy of my CC statement......That might give you little refresher...You are scam....We both know

Name:
David Jaramillo
Email:
dvjr15@aol.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
-$180.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
Jul. 8, 2004
Time:
11:26:29 PDT
Completed
<br>

Saturday, October 30, 2004 3:58 PM
hey thanks for the kind words man, gotta get me some pics once those seats go in!

ive sold tons and tons of stuff here on jbo with many happy customers why would I scam someone on a small @!#$ amount of money like that? But hey i really appreciate you trying to screw my jbo reputation you deushe
Saturday, October 30, 2004 4:48 PM
sure....what's done is done...I emailed you repeatedly....maybe if you check your paypal history you would see that I sent you money....I checked mine and I know what I sent you..........this would not have come to this if you kept in contact with me......and maybe sent me the product.......I'm sorry on behalf of YOU not being upfront.....I don't lie about stuff like this and don't tend to.....And I beleive this personal matter between us could have been resolved if you tried replying to your emails......good luck!!!![ <br>

Friday, June 10, 2005 6:16 PM
so did he ever come thru?

im waiting on some suspension stuff from him

My car was made with wrenches, Not chopsticks.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search