Tried My Hands at Angel Eyes! pics ..... - Page 2 - South Mountain Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Tried My Hands at Angel Eyes! pics .....
Sunday, May 01, 2005 6:35 PM
i think all your cars are GAY! HOW ABOUT THAT!

although no offense but i would take the beemer, just because its smoother and more luxurious, and i drove a tiburon and i was very disapointed with it, i guess i was expecting more from the 6 cylinders, and that was a stick, not that i have anything against autos since i have one myself

id just say everyone quicha bitchin

and on the topic i would say they look look ok, but i would keep them on the BMWs

but thats just me

Sunday, May 01, 2005 7:06 PM
Topless Bimmer wrote:You passed up on buying an M3 for an Tiboron??? LoL You are lame... anyone in there right mind would have picked the bmw over a tiboron... Isnt that a 15/16k car NEW? My car was worh 36k back in 95! and is now worth 13k. You know why?... LUXURY. Isnt a tiboron a low grade cheaper knock off of a honda?

Yea you do have a @!#$ty job 26k? Im making 38k and working part time... gotta love government jobs. I would get your money back from school cause thats not working out for u. Kid? Your not even 1 yr older than me. Theres no whinning from me. I have everything that I want. I dont need to be on the internet trien to talk down people for having it better than you. Your obveously pissed at me cause I have it made, or u wouldnt poke at me everytime u see a post of mine.

I own my car and have enough money to modify it. 2 cars if you wanna get technical. If you wanna start talking money then your going to get your ass handed over to u. Im not one to brag but u started it with your cheap mouth!

id rahter drive a yugo , than any piece of crap bmw , and ive driven the top 8 series bmw's , they were far from impressive

there is nothing about a bmw that impresses me , let alone a primered piece of crap bimmer

bimmer = over priced crap taxi

Sunday, May 01, 2005 7:12 PM
ive driven the 3 series BMWs they are ok comfortable but not that quick they ride nice.. ive driven the 5 series also those werent meant to be quick just luxury which was nice.

now m3 newer one are nice gotta love them one of my roommates had one it was pretty sweet.

other then that the 3 series are cheap just for comfort and going by what ive read the 1.8 is nothing to brag about.. come on 138HP in a car that weighs over 3000 pounds christ a geo metro could beat it..

also the 6 speed in the tib does have some flaws for the previous models but for 05 they were fixed alot smoother for the 05 then previous years. i wouldnt just buy a BMW because its a BMW thats a crock of @!#$ for anyone who says it. you dont just buy a car for its name sake oh its got such and such slapped on it, it must be good.. i could go slap a BMW emblem on a gremlin and im sure you would run out and buy it because it says BMW on it.

"Theres a time in every mans life where he hits a cross roads and...wait...are you wearing panties?"
AZ-JBO
Sunday, May 01, 2005 9:08 PM
not everyone buys cars for speed.... ill put my money on the beemer being a nicer, more luxurious ride than the tiburon any day

Sunday, May 01, 2005 9:21 PM
lol ya my leather interior sucks how its so comfortable and it hugs you in corners.. wow now thats cheap.. ohhhhh ya and the multi link rear suspension is even more horrid specially those factory sway bars god i hate not having body roll in corners now that shows how cheap it is.. ohh ya lets not forget about how smooth it rides that shows its cheap too..

matt just stick to your CO thread where you guys can slap each others asses and do each others nails

"Theres a time in every mans life where he hits a cross roads and...wait...are you wearing panties?"
AZ-JBO
Sunday, May 01, 2005 9:29 PM
2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT Coupe 2D
Engine: V6 2.7 Liter
Trans: 6 Speed Manual
Drive: Front Wheel Drive
Mileage: 25,000

Equipment
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Tilt Wheel
Cruise Control
AM/FM Stereo
Cassette
Single Compact Disc
Premium Sound
Dual Front Air Bags
Front Side Air Bags
Leather
Power Seat
Moon Roof
Rear Spoiler
Alloy Wheels

Consumer Rated Condition: Excellent
"Excellent" condition means that the vehicle looks new, is in excellent mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning. This vehicle has never had any paint or body work and is free of rust. The vehicle has a clean title history and will pass a smog and safety inspection. The engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks and is free of any wear or visible defects. The vehicle also has complete and verifiable service records. Less than 5% of all used vehicles fall into this category.

$14,630
Private Party Value is what a buyer can expect to pay when buying a used car from a private party. The Private Party Value assumes the vehicle is sold "As Is" and carries no warranty (other than the continuing factory warranty). The final sale price may vary depending on the vehicle's actual condition and local market conditions. This value may also be used to derive Fair Market Value for insurance and vehicle donation purposes.

$14,630 Is what you can expect to get for your car right now assuming that you are selling it to a private party and that the car is in "excellent" condition.

I worked at John Elway Mazda/Hyundai in 2004 and I couldn't give away a hyundai let alone sell one. Hence the reason there were only two tiburon's on the lot at any given time.

Hyundai specs:
2.7L DOHC 24-valve V6 engine
Aluminum cylinder block and heads
Electronically controlled fuel injection
172 hp @ 6,000 rpm
181 lb-ft. @ 3,800 rpm

My 2 cents: If you want to talk about your tibby go to a hyundai forum. THIS STARTED AS AN ANGEL EYES THREAD NOT A MY CAR IS BETTER THAN YOURS THREAD.

Sunday, May 01, 2005 9:39 PM
Ok... well, seems like you guys are having fun here....

Anyway, on the angel eyes, i like them. I commend you on your first attempt. I agree they would look better in more of a white. Would catch my eye at a show, just make sure its during the day

'02 LS Sport - Indigo Blue
Sunday, May 01, 2005 10:25 PM
actually thats funny because they are popular cars so 2 on a lot at any given time? haha hard to believe.

it only spilled from the angel eyes thread because topless had to come in post being a ignorant ass hat as usual.

AZ-JBO
Sunday, May 01, 2005 10:53 PM
I posted my thoughts on the angel eyes... They look cheap... its my opinion deal with it... if your going to do them do them right and not make them as bright and noticable as u can just so people can see u. there not driving lights u know... And a Hyundai is just a "cheap" honda... thats all it is... when u drove it off the lot its value dropped completly... leather seats? power everything... yea I have that also... and my car is 10 yrs old.... most all new cars come with leather now... well pleather... cheap stuff... your trien to compare yourself to my car. theres nothing to compare besides the engine... like big boi said... if i wanted a faster car... I surely wouldnt have bought a 318 nor a vert... for 3k I can by a DASC and run with an M3... not bad. This is rediculouse agruing that your hyundai is better than a bmw. Your car is not impressive at all and neither to anyone else... my sunfire... ok it was my fault on showing pictures of my car after I put on some body filler. I should have sanded it down and then took the pics... The filler want even thick... filler is used to fill in the pin holes that u get when u sand fiberglass down... im sure i know how to do more body work than yourself. but yea its my fault for taking pics to soon.... thats what I get for not being patiant with my car... I only took pics of my bmw after I did work to It and now u cant say anything about the work done cause u didnt see @!#$ here or there... thats why they were "under construction" pictures. Its funny how you make fun of my car when most cars even jbodies have knock off bmw parts made for the cars aka angel eyes... m3 mirrors....

97cavi... all that coming from a pos sedan ... keep talking... and i pull the BS flag on driving an 8 series since they were only made in 1 yr and rare to find.

Sunday, May 01, 2005 11:17 PM
hey now, im a colorado man but lets not start calling cavalier sedans POS's on a cavalier and sunfire site ok

im not taking any sides but...

Quote:

My 2 cents: If you want to talk about your tibby go to a hyundai forum. THIS STARTED AS AN ANGEL EYES THREAD NOT A MY CAR IS BETTER THAN YOURS THREAD

you know i love ya tony but if topless wants to talk about his bimmer maybe he should take it to a BMW forum, and this did all start with topless commenting about his angel eyes that are real, and evil monkey was somehow offended even though the dude who did the angel eyes wasnt even pissed, i think this is just stupid and both sides are in the wrong

Sunday, May 01, 2005 11:28 PM
I didnt come in here to cause trouble. I didnt even mean to make the statement offensive... I even gave advice on what would make them look better... but evil has been trien to crawl up my ass and be a prick and start the whole "my car is better" @!#$ just cause I moved from a jbody to a bmw... Who cares I still love my jbody... and for the 4 dr comment who does he think he is with his pos calling my car crap... is this going to be another... well my 4dr is faster than ur over priced bmw? deal with it opinions are opinions and there not going to change and cant be controlled.

Monday, May 02, 2005 12:05 AM
i used to drive alot of bimmers from vasek polak bwm , in so cal , and take them to get tinted at the shop i worked at

bmw = over priced crap

atlest with our cavs we dont get as badly bent over , as you do in your wanna be bimmers

Monday, May 02, 2005 12:42 AM
lol if you wanted something faster drop top you wouldnt of been able to afford it. hense why you're drivng the 1.8 4 banger BMW and the body filler sunfire that weighs probably as much as the BMW with how much filler is on it.

no drop top you just come off like a ignorant jackass anyways just another cocky kid who talks @!#$ about anyone and everyone elses car and always comparing it to your cheap BMW.

sorry anyone who thinks a hyundai is a cheap honda is wrong entirely. just proves how even more ignorant you are. sure your car did look good when it was painted but then i guess you had to go with what you were use to and make the car primered.. now talk about making it look even more cheap.

you sit and call a cav sedan or fire a POS? lol then say you love yours ya that makes alot of sense.

such a sad little man you are

AZ-JBO
Monday, May 02, 2005 1:41 AM
1 - evil your calling him a KID when your one year older than him....pls stfu

2 - drop top never mentioned his bmw .. he just said they that look good only on BMW's in general.... evil monkey is the one who mentioned drop tops BMW

3 - the person who posted this topic hasnt responded once... why? because it went off topic as soon as evil monkey got all pissy about drop tops comment - - - - everyone is entitled to their own opinion... drop top gave his opinion... and also a suggestion to make it look better...

4 - him calling the sedan a POS - - also his OPINION .. i personally dont like sedans either as well as alot of other people on this site

agree to disagree and let this thread die

Monday, May 02, 2005 9:38 AM
and i personally think you should STFU and maybe try and keep to your ass slapping on your CO thread. does that sound good?

also i call him kid because of his maturity level of what he says.. you personally dont like sedans? wow tell me do you wipe your ass when he tells you to? thats what it seems like anything he says you go along with what you in love with the guy? or can you just not think for yourself.

AZ-JBO
Monday, May 02, 2005 10:35 AM

Let this die already!!!!!

Monday, May 02, 2005 10:54 AM
evil the whole 4 dr comment was said from the guy that drives one... the cheapest j u can get and what all the mommy and daddys drive stating my bmw was crap... how could u compare a 4dr to a vert?

Anyways... this is thread is lame and nothing will get solved evil still sounds dumb as @!#$ arguing that his hyundai is so cool when its a throw away car and my car has been around for 10 yrs and still would sell faster than his pos and value.... If i wanted to get a 325 or maybe an 328 it would be around the same price or just a little more expensive... if u dont belive me look it up... I got a great deal on my car that I couldnt pass it up so i went for a lower model... im still not complaining.

Monday, May 02, 2005 12:07 PM
lol all the 3 series are junk sorry kiddo.. and my cars not throw away if you check dumbass they are rated #2 in quality right behind toyota.. sounds like a real throw away car eh? lol not really but hey if you knew anything about cars then you wouldnt exactly be opening your mouth.. but from what ive seen only thing you know how to do is slap body filler on a car and primer it.. btw you bimmer looked better before you touched it with primering it..

hmm why didnt i buy the 97 m3 well the fact that it had about 80k miles on it and i didnt feel like paying that high of a insurance rate.. its not a case of i couldnt afford it its a case of im not going for broke to drive a nice car since im getting a new house soon and id rather have something where parts are not overly priced to mod the car or do repairs on it.

now drop top how bout for a change you shut up. i know its going to be difficult for you to do so since all you're use to is whining like a little girl and complaining like one to.

AZ-JBO
Monday, May 02, 2005 4:20 PM
rated #2 behind a toyota? wow thats an acomplishment.

my car is in primer cause i didnt want/ like the factory paint since there were sweral marks and little dings here and there. it was sanded, then dings popped out, and then primer... what the hell am I suposed to do before paint? The paint was 10 yrs old why not get fresh paint. Your ignorant and still talk about the whole body filler and primer @!#$ and I belive u dont know how to even work on a car. I do all the work on my cars and they turn out great. Theres nothing to knock on body wise on my car cause the body is mint. its even wet sanded at 2200 wet sand paper... its gloss smooth and when its painted it will be even nicer. Im not the one sounding like a cry baby... your still stuck on the my car is better than yours. great u can think that but others will differ, what a child

Monday, May 02, 2005 4:28 PM
just so you know I am getting this gay ass thread locked

Monday, May 02, 2005 6:29 PM
navycav3 wrote:just so you know I am getting this gay ass thread locked

It ain't locked yet..

This thread sure went to hell...

Monday, May 02, 2005 6:34 PM
haha

Monday, May 02, 2005 6:39 PM
ya good idea get it locked so your boy there will just whine in the usual colorado thread not this one..

wow drop top driving a cheap 10 year old BMW with a 4 cylinder engine thats a real acomplsihment. haha

AZ-JBO
Monday, May 02, 2005 7:53 PM
you need to shut the fu{k up you stupid cocky piece of sh!t, i was trying not to choose sides, sh!t i even pointed out stuff for your side, you need to get a goddamn life, you dont even own a fuking j-body, if you cannot keep your oppinions to yourself get the fuk of our site

Monday, May 02, 2005 8:35 PM
actually i use to own a JBODY sorry im not putting the car down you idiot..

have i put down a JBODY in this thread? lol nope your buddy has.. lol and you call me cocky? hahahaha and you dont think your leader drop top is lmao now thats some funny @!#$

AZ-JBO
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search