Tried My Hands at Angel Eyes! pics ..... - Page 3 - South Mountain Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Tried My Hands at Angel Eyes! pics .....
Monday, May 02, 2005 9:58 PM
i am not backing anyone, I drive a cavalier, i dont drive a bimmer, i dont drive a tiburon, and when you start declaring that im being led that pisses me off, especially when you know nothin about topless, i did not just come in here and assume that the kid from CO is right, you are being the ignorant one and assuming that everyone from CO has the same views

and i never said that you were putting down js and i actually said this to topless
Quote:

hey now, im a colorado man but lets not start calling cavalier sedans POS's on a cavalier and sunfire site ok

Monday, May 02, 2005 10:21 PM
ok i was about to say i wouldnt put down a cav or fire since i use to own a cav and still plan on buying one to do work to.. im not being as ignorant as topless is.. seriously 10 year old low low low end BMW and he thinks hes king @!#$.. someone needs to bitch slap that kid into reality

"Theres a time in every mans life where he hits a cross roads and...wait...are you wearing panties?"
AZ-JBO
Monday, May 02, 2005 10:52 PM
you started this @!#$ evil monkey... all he said was that the angel eyes looked good on bmw's and you came in accusing him of thinking his car was better than all other cars then you think your tiburon os hot @!#$.. pls gtfo

Monday, May 02, 2005 11:09 PM
why thanks matt now get back to kissing drop tops ass..

i thought id say something since drop top is cocky as all hell and likes to come on here with the whole my car is better then yours my car is better then this car etc..

matt tell me are you 2 dating since you keep defending him and going along with what he says? i mean seriously think for yourself

"Theres a time in every mans life where he hits a cross roads and...wait...are you wearing panties?"
AZ-JBO
Monday, May 02, 2005 11:34 PM
i do think for myself... just because i think your a @!#$in moron and should get the @!#$ off this site doesnt mean i am doing it for him

Monday, May 02, 2005 11:45 PM
The Other Matt wrote:i do think for myself... just because i think your a @!#$in moron and should get the @!#$ off this site doesnt mean i am doing it for him

matt you dont think for yourself you go along with whatever is said.. also ive been a member of this site far longer then you so you could just leave the site instead of being an ass hat =)

AZ-JBO
Tuesday, May 03, 2005 12:17 AM
1 - you dont own a jbody

2 - you dont even know me so dont talk like you do.. and i dont know drop top

i have no reason to stand up for him. sure hes in CO but who gives a @!#$. i hate people like you who are out to bash others and ruin this site..

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 12:45 AM
lol im out to bash others and ruin this site? lol my last 3 cars were JBODYS jackass and i havent been saying a single bad thing about JBODYs the guys ass your kissing is the one bashing other cars. matt learn how to read please

AZ-JBO
Tuesday, May 03, 2005 12:51 AM
im not kissing anybodys ass i can care less if you dont like topless....

i dont like you because your a dick and an @!#$ not because you dont like topless

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 2:00 AM
im just not saying anything lol you call me a dick lol look at topless and his attitude if anything hes the one you should be directing that at

AZ-JBO
Tuesday, May 03, 2005 2:31 AM
topless only is acting that way because you jumped on him first

sure a few of his comments were out of line... but your the source of the problem

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 5:43 AM
HAHAHA, this is better then highschool!!!!

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 9:21 AM

Oh ya well my dad can beat your dad up .

Grow up TOOL..

i agree with Greg, this is quite childish some one says some thing and you one of two answers "my cars faster than yours" and "Get off topless jock". First off i joined this to try and have a fun argument but your lame responses bore me. Now i know your gonna come back with another lame response maybe you/ll get more imaginative so i can get back to rippin on ya.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 10:50 AM
ripping on me? big boi you couldnt offend a girl scout.. sorry to burst your bubble little boi. oh damn sorry i mean big boi i really have to stop calling you little boi. No topless starts on anything because he is a cocky little ignorant dip@!#$.

AZ-JBO
Tuesday, May 03, 2005 10:55 AM
no this started because topless had to keep up with the envy my cars thing. when really there isnt anything to envy its pretty sad but hey the only ones who seem to be standing up for the guy or going along with his responses are his boyfriends from colorado. guess you guys are real tight huh? lol

AZ-JBO
Tuesday, May 03, 2005 11:30 AM
This IS better than high school..... I love the fact that these guys continue to scrap it out right here for our enjoyment. I've driven both old 90s bimmers, new bimmer's, and the old tib vs. the new tib. Since I work for a car dealership, and my dad owns the dealership, I get such perks as that . I will say it right now, while the old bimmer with tuning is ok, the E46 is by far an improvement over the E36. The tiburon is @!#$ in the 90s, but better in the 00 because it is a de-tuned eclipse!!!!! There, I said it. I'm sure the BMW is slow because I have driven those style BMWs and even the M3 is slow for what it is. The Tiburon is the same way. I like the Tiburon more for looks simply beacuse when they are wide-bodied, they look great and when they have a turbo and short shifter, they are a blast to drive. However, they are still kinda cheap feeling (some people don't care.) They both are cool to their owners, (both are homo to other people) with every car, thats just the way it is. Halo lights are cool to some and hated by others, again, a fact of life. People are different, their tastes are different. If you feel that one another has stepped out of line, report it and it will be dealt with accordingly by those who run the site. But seriously, comparing an old E36 BMW (inferior and slow in its own right), to a Tiburon(again, inferior in its class, an improvement but still needs work IMO) is just stupid. Thats like comparing a lighting pickup to a 430 Ferrari. F&(*ing retarded!!!!! You guys should feel like total fu*^ing idiots for even thinking you were doing us or yoursleves a favor for calling each other out. I see the points from both sides and they both suckk a$$. So, why not sit down, drink a beer, and shut the F&^K UP!!!!!

I'll have a sig someday....................
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search