Cheap Paint job in CO? - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cheap Paint job in CO?
Saturday, March 19, 2005 3:14 PM
im gettin a new kit soon and will be lookin to get it along with the rest of my car repainted...nothing special just repainted the same red it is now.... im lookin for a cheap but good / lasting paint job

Re: Cheap Paint job in CO?
Saturday, March 19, 2005 4:39 PM
Call todd, hes in longmont 303-960-7549.

Saturday, March 19, 2005 6:19 PM
I just got off the phone with him

Sunday, March 20, 2005 12:23 AM
thanks for the number... ill give him a call when i get all the stuff i need ordered in.... within the next month im getting the TRD Gravana GMX kit ( ordering this week), lambo doors (already ordered) , rk sport pro stock wing, and possibly some new fenders ( if they fit with the lambo hinges)

so i figure as long as im gettin that much painted i might as well repaint the whole thing...clear coat is peeling in a few spots so i figure it needs it...hopefully it wont cost too much since i dont need the engine bay or door jams or anything painted since its going to be the same color

Monday, March 28, 2005 1:18 PM
don't go too cheap... you get what you pay for. for real! im in auto body right now and ive seen some people that got RIPPED OFF!!

Click Here, To Check Out My Interior
Email Me If Interested_____________________________________Email Me If Interested
Tuesday, April 26, 2005 2:57 PM
There's a guy here in GJ that does a good job for fairly cheap. Long way to drive just for a paint job though.

I'll have a sig someday....................
Tuesday, April 26, 2005 10:18 PM
i found a good man for paint its all good

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search