Springs Cruising this weekend - Page 2 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Springs Cruising this weekend
Saturday, June 04, 2005 11:53 PM
Head north on I 2k and take the academy exit. Acadomy is the strip that everyone cruises on so stay on that road and u will be fine. Its really easy and simple.

Sunday, June 05, 2005 1:13 PM
does anyone cruise on sunday nights? if so, i'm free tonight if anyone would like to meet up, just post a location & a time and i'll be there

the reason for good sticky tires!
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 5:36 PM
Is any one up for friday night.

Thursday, June 16, 2005 5:17 PM
Everytime I go out no one ever shows up nor I see around and I just end up driving with the girl for an hr or 2

Not sure if I am going out this friday cause i should be putting the car in the booth sometime soon sat or sunday. But I will figure out tommorow if I will.

Thursday, June 16, 2005 8:51 PM
I promise if u go i will be there!

lol

Thursday, June 16, 2005 9:15 PM
I've used some excuses, but im almost out of em. My last one is i dont have the weekends off... luckily i get off at 845 most nights and I'm like 2 blocks from academy on the southside.

One of these days I'll be out there, right now im working $hitloads of overtime... Pretty much 800am-845pm every day i usually work, im off on tues and wed. Might cruise down this friday night, but wont stay out past 11 probably cuz of work.

Check my cardomain page..... car still looks the same, holla at me if ya see me.

------------------------------------------------------

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/835946
Friday, June 17, 2005 1:59 PM
phloater if u r out give me a holla, 241-0279.

Friday, June 17, 2005 3:06 PM
i might be out tonight

649-6951

Friday, June 17, 2005 3:31 PM
i should be there, but it wont be past 10 or 11, i have work at 7am :\

Friday, June 17, 2005 8:35 PM
fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.... i forgot all about it..... another long day at work today and by 8pm all i could think about was wether the corner liquor store by my house has shiner bock.

I picked up a 6er on the way home and am about halfway thru it.

Maybe tomorrow if i remember

Friday, June 17, 2005 8:58 PM
Staurday night, would probably be a good night, I talked with Big Boi and he said maybe and if ploater would come out with Kevin it might be a good turn out. I got those VIS fenders from stickey today so i might put them on tomorrow after i have drill. But ya'll should have my #. So hit me up.

Friday, June 17, 2005 9:51 PM
Ant wrote:Staurday night, would probably be a good night, I talked with Big Boi and he said maybe and if ploater would come out with Kevin it might be a good turn out. I got those VIS fenders from stickey today so i might put them on tomorrow after i have drill. But ya'll should have my #. So hit me up.

I assume that number is 719 area code? Only reason i ask, is mine is 325.... lol

Saturday, June 18, 2005 8:02 PM
im gonna be out tonight hit me up!

Saturday, June 18, 2005 8:08 PM
f-ing a....... this OT is kickin my a$$..... i got home, ate some leftover spaggettie, yelled at the chick cuz there was no trashbag in the trash, clothes all over the bed.... grabbed a beer.... decided to check the boards... now im going to bed.

Holla... have fun cruisin.....

Sunday, June 19, 2005 1:43 AM
Just want to say lastnight/tonight still was a blast got to meet Ant and these two new guys D (03+ sunfire Black w/ rims) and Mike (03+ yellow cav razzi kit, vert. doors, rims, graphix, Dealer moded to be a show car.). Both good guys and i let them know about the , the mike guy had his kid so couldnt cruise, but D is a crazy mofo, he'll race anything took and pulled on a new mustang up to a little over the speed limit. he had header, and exaust (that i know of)and he pulled on me hard.( i had a 250+ pound mofo riding wif meh)

Sunday, June 19, 2005 2:33 PM
D should be called Wildchild cuz anything that pulled next to him he was racing. Good night, cool finally meeting Big Boi and crazy ass D. Looking forward to the drifting Comp. If any one going let me know so we can roll together and it starts at 11am.

Sunday, June 19, 2005 11:16 PM
Sorry I couldnt make it out guys.. Work kinda got in the way for me this weekend. Im not sure if I will be out this coming weekend my car should be in the paint booth but not sure when it will be out.

Monday, June 20, 2005 5:30 PM
But we like ur car in primer kinda like the sunfire.If you change it we wont recognize u.lol

Monday, June 20, 2005 5:45 PM
OK.... i got off early and tonight is my friday..... where do we meet up at???? LoL

Monday, June 20, 2005 6:24 PM
i wont be abel to go this weekend either, but i'll really be there the following week, cuz i get paid! [then i can make the 2hr trek up north ]

Friday, June 24, 2005 6:02 PM
Guys I will be heading out tonite if you wanna meet up. Just give my cell a call at 2375417

Friday, June 24, 2005 9:38 PM
leaving to goto town right now

Saturday, June 25, 2005 8:39 PM
anyone cruising tomorrow nite???? [sunday night]

719 Customs - Coming soon to a SoCo Area!
[A.K.A. Seven One Nine Customs] (no its not a car club)
Sunday, June 26, 2005 1:43 PM
whos going to jason's thing tonight????

719 Customs - Coming soon to a SoCo Area!
[A.K.A. Seven One Nine Customs] (no its not a car club)
Friday, July 01, 2005 8:18 PM
anyone coming out tonight? I actually came home "sick" and told them i wasnt working my overtime tomorrow so i can sleep in. only problem is melissa has the Cav..... she dont get off till 1030.

Thanks to qwiksilvr00 for the sig!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search