Exhaust in Colorado - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Exhaust in Colorado
Saturday, May 21, 2005 1:26 PM
i need a good/decent priced PERFORMANCE shop to install my
rksport 4-2-1 header
Magnaflow high flow cat
Borla Pro XS muffler

and either compression or mandrel bend me 2.25" pipe for it all and put it all togethor

Re: Exhaust in Colorado
Saturday, May 21, 2005 3:03 PM
Exhaust Pros on 112th and Huron does quality work and is decently priced.

Saturday, May 21, 2005 11:30 PM
Matt, would really recommend a resonator on the setup. The borla gets raspy high end without it. I only have one and wish i had gone with 2 resonators. Its a nice tone but with 2 im sure it would be a sexy deep tone!

My friend had his bent at the Exhaust Pro's on Colfax near Havana and they did good work. Not mandrel but nice bends.

'02 LS Sport - Indigo Blue
Sunday, May 22, 2005 12:25 AM
maybe ill try them..and yeah i didnt mention it but i am getting prolly a 28" resonator or however big i can get from magnaflow

the only thing that im worried about with the exhaust is the header installation...the rksport 4-2-1 is a PITA to install so i wanna make sure i have a really good shop who knows what there doing as far as installing the header goes and wont mess anything up

Sunday, May 22, 2005 3:47 AM
Quote:

the rksport 4-2-1 is a PITA to install so i wanna make sure i have a really good shop who knows what there doing as far as installing the header goes and wont mess anything up

i dont think that should be a problem since it IS their job, if you took it to a decent shop they should have some sort of guarantee

Sunday, May 22, 2005 7:55 AM
Bud's Mufflers on Kalamath and 8th I think. Best in the business.

Sunday, May 22, 2005 11:45 AM
ive actually heard about buds mufflers before.... i might swing by there and check them out

Sunday, May 22, 2005 2:42 PM
Discount Muffler & Brake at I-25 and Evans....they installed my setup for $160...even cut their own pipes...

Sunday, May 22, 2005 9:29 PM
what did they do on yours dave? catback? or did they install the header and everything

Sunday, May 22, 2005 11:12 PM
Catback. Everything back there was rusted out...
Sunday, May 22, 2005 11:14 PM
Okay, test...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search