FOR SALE - Few things from my Gun Safe.... - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FOR SALE - Few things from my Gun Safe....
Friday, August 26, 2005 11:48 PM
***OFF TOPIC***

Been thinkin about money lately and come to the realization that i dont need all the firearms I have in my possession.

So, with a bit of hesitation, i am going to sell them, i would like to do a person to person transfer, so local sale would be better, but im sure i could find an FFL holder to ship them to your FFL holder.

I have a few pistols:
Beretta92f (several highcap mags, formcase, fobus hipholster, shoulder holster, Polished sear and trigger)
HK USP .45ACP (Hogue Monogrip, shoulderholster, mag pouch, couple 10 rnd mags)
HK USP 9mm (one highcap, one 10rd mag, formcase)

Rifles:
Bulgarian Arsenal SLR95, basically a milled receiver AK-47 (1-75rnd Drum, 1-40rnd, 4-30rnd, 1-5rnd cleaning kit)
Ruger 10-22 Stainless/black polymer stock (one high cap mag, i think a 25 rnd, stock 10rnd, scope)

I have a few others that i want to keep, and i have one pistol that isnt listed because its undergoing some major reconstructive surgery (Llama 1911 widebody frame 45acp), but might sell it when i get done with it. I'd like to keep one of the HK USPs but ill take whichever one doesnt get sold first.

Anyone interested?

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/835946
Thanks to qwiksilvr00 for the sig!!!

Re: FOR SALE - Few things from my Gun Safe....
Saturday, August 27, 2005 9:23 AM
did you jump on the GTA craze or what!

jk, good luck, make sure these get to responible people

Saturday, August 27, 2005 9:29 AM
GTA Craze?

Saturday, August 27, 2005 9:37 AM
lol, GTA (grand theft auto status with guns?)

Saturday, August 27, 2005 10:03 AM
lol.... i was obsessed with firearms way before that video game.... not to mention ive never played it.

Saturday, August 27, 2005 10:10 AM
haha!

GTA is bad ASS!

Saturday, August 27, 2005 2:44 PM
I'll give ya $20 for the SLR95 Oh, and a chicken salad sandwich!

Saturday, August 27, 2005 3:07 PM
89Sunbird wrote:I'll give ya $20 for the SLR95 Oh, and a chicken salad sandwich!

only if the chicken salad sandwich has mayo, mustard and $580 in it!!!

Sunday, August 28, 2005 8:14 AM
damn that lettuce must be made outa gold

Sunday, August 28, 2005 8:23 AM
well i couldnt get these up last night, for some reason the site was down....

I got pics and details of everything i have for sale. Photobucket downsizes while degrading quality, i have taken some other pics and they can all be seen in the album here: Firearms For Sale

I can e-mail the original pics if need be, just PM me with a request.

I have included asking price, which are pretty much firm, if you want just the firearm at a lower price, i will entertain this, but the accessories will stay with me.

Beretta 92F w/original case $550
Hogue Rubber Grips
Fobus Belt Holster
KNJ Shoulder Rig
4 Eagle Nickel 17rnd Mags
2 Beretta Blue 10rnd Mags

HK USP .45ACP $750
Hogue Monogrip
Pistol Packing Shoulder/Belt Rig w/mag pouch
1 HK 10rnd Mag
1 Promag 10rnd Mag

HK USP 9mm w/original case & manual $600
1 HK 10rnd Mag
1 HK 15rnd Mag

Ruger 10/22 SS/Synthetic $275
BSA Classic 3-12x50 Scope w/3" Sunshade
Butler Creek 25rnd Mag
Ruger 10rnd Mag

Bulgarian Arsenal SLR-95 $650
Chinese 75rnd Rear-fed Drum
1 Bulgarian 40rnd Waffle Mag
3 Bulgarian 30rnd Waffle Mag
1 Steel Ribbed 30rnd Mag
1 Bulgarian 5rnd Waffle Mag
Extra Dust Cover w/Accessory Rail
Scope Rings
Cleaning Kit (oil bottle, barrel rod, rod ends)

Sunday, August 28, 2005 11:55 AM
My parents were pretty pissed when I brought home a BB rifle. I don't know how much they would care for an assault rifle.

Sunday, August 28, 2005 10:23 PM
well most of the time when you are old enough to own an assault rifle you dont live with your parents

Sunday, August 28, 2005 11:35 PM
navycav3 wrote:well most of the time when you are old enough to own an assault rifle you dont live with your parents

Monday, August 29, 2005 11:02 PM
PhL0aTeR wrote:well i couldnt get these up last night, for some reason the site was down....

I got pics and details of everything i have for sale. Photobucket downsizes while degrading quality, i have taken some other pics and they can all be seen in the album here: Firearms For Sale

I can e-mail the original pics if need be, just PM me with a request.

I have included asking price, which are pretty much firm, if you want just the firearm at a lower price, i will entertain this, but the accessories will stay with me.

Beretta 92F w/original case $550
Hogue Rubber Grips
Fobus Belt Holster
KNJ Shoulder Rig
4 Eagle Nickel 17rnd Mags
2 Beretta Blue 10rnd Mags

HK USP .45ACP $750
Hogue Monogrip
Pistol Packing Shoulder/Belt Rig w/mag pouch
1 HK 10rnd Mag
1 Promag 10rnd Mag

HK USP 9mm w/original case & manual $600
1 HK 10rnd Mag
1 HK 15rnd Mag

Ruger 10/22 SS/Synthetic $275
BSA Classic 3-12x50 Scope w/3" Sunshade
Butler Creek 25rnd Mag
Ruger 10rnd Mag

Bulgarian Arsenal SLR-95 $650
Chinese 75rnd Rear-fed Drum
1 Bulgarian 40rnd Waffle Mag
3 Bulgarian 30rnd Waffle Mag
1 Steel Ribbed 30rnd Mag
1 Bulgarian 5rnd Waffle Mag
Extra Dust Cover w/Accessory Rail
Scope Rings
Cleaning Kit (oil bottle, barrel rod, rod ends)

WTF I thought its against the law to sell weapons like that unless you bought it from a store? Unless I am missing something?

Monday, August 29, 2005 11:56 PM
Karo (Car Customs) wrote:

WTF I thought its against the law to sell weapons like that unless you bought it from a store? Unless I am missing something?

just remember, your not dealing with california here [colorado is slightly backwards, lol]

719 Customs
site:719Customs.com
email:Info@719customs.com
Tuesday, August 30, 2005 12:11 AM

Yes you are missing something...... What i am doing is totally within the law. Person to person transfers of firearms are ok as long as i dont sell pistols to someone under 21 or rifles to someone under 18, and as long as the firearms are legal to own.

All of the firearms i have for sale are legal to own without any firther paperwork, and i will check ID.... just to cover my ass.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 9:27 AM
PhL0aTeR wrote:

Yes you are missing something...... What i am doing is totally within the law. Person to person transfers of firearms are ok as long as i dont sell pistols to someone under 21 or rifles to someone under 18, and as long as the firearms are legal to own.

All of the firearms i have for sale are legal to own without any firther paperwork, and i will check ID.... just to cover my ass.

Just a dumb question, please dont take any offence to this....

What if you used one or all of those guns to kill people... and no one has found the guns yet.... you sell the guns... and someone gets busted with the gun for something else and they tie the gun you sold to a killing which happend a few years ago . . . . what will protect the guy buying the gun to know they would not end up in jail for killing someone?

Hope that made snese . . . .

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 9:37 AM
^^^^ I was thinking the same thing as Karo. I'd be a little worried about CSI comparing the marks on the sides of the bullets to my new supergun...

Check out my Part Out List!! Great Prices !! http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/detail/52925/

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 4:00 PM
why are people busting his balls? hes a damn gun collector, NOT a killer. gaw damn! hes probably selling em to make some extra money.

719 Customs
Tuesday, August 30, 2005 5:56 PM
sticky tires / 719Customs wrote:why are people busting his balls? hes a damn gun collector, NOT a killer. gaw damn! hes probably selling em to make some extra money.

Dude no one is busting his balls.. It was a SIMPLE question good god calm down... Ive always wondered about stuff like that.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 6:07 PM
i beleve if you have proof that the gun was legally purchased through a valid person to person sale then the dates on the sale would rule you out as a suspect......now, the weapon will be seized as evidince but thats all, so basically it may be a good idea to get the proof of sale notarized at a courthouse if your afraid its a murder weapon (which its not i seriously doubt someone would be on the jbo pawning off murder weapons)

btw i wish i had money, id buy all of them.........oh well, guess i'll stick with my taurus pt92

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 8:55 PM
lol.... im not going to quote any of that, ill just respond, if it pertains to you, then its to you.

First off, for what its worth, I am on the ATF/FBI watch list because i collect so many military style (assault weapons in laymans terms), so if you think that these weapons may have been used in some sort of crime, the ATF's fingerprints have already been on them when they asked in Jan of 05 to enter my dwelling and to make sure all my weapons were legal.

Secondly, I have only sold one firearm in my entire life, i printed a receipt with both parties DL license #'s full name and other identifying means on the "reciept". It was dated and had both parties signatures.

I do collect guns, i am a gun nut, the only murders these guns have ever been involved in, is innocent varmints like skunks, rabbits and raccons, and the occasional paper target or automobile that someone has donated to the gun range... LOL!

I am selling these guns because i no longer feel the need to collect them..... I dont know why, maybe because i havent been to the gun range, maybe because i have too many hobbies, all of which are expensive? Who knows? Truth be told, I'd like to keep a few of them, the SLR is fun as hell to shoot, and the HK USP's are without a doubt made by the BEST firearms manufacturer.

Now, for my money problems......I have a ticket in arizona that i paid 2 years ago however when i moved back to colorado, i could not get my license because of something in arizona. Further investigation reveals that it is the same ticket i paid, they say they didnt get it. i paid with a money order, and since it had been 2 years... do you think i had the receipt? No. So $300 ticket is now a $500 fine with warrant fees added to it. I recently got another speeding ticket im going to have to pay $300 for, and i still have yet to pay the one in arizona because i didnt have the money and it wasnt a pressing issue since i wasnt going to get arrested unless i was behind arizona state lines. So basically i have to come up with $800 plus court costs, plus i need to get my license here when they clear the national screen, AND i need to register and pate all my vehicles in the state, as well as get emissions stickers before i get a ticket for that crap too!!!!!

:eep breath::

OK.... so now theres my life story..... if you have doubts about the weapons...... DONT BUY THEM!!!!! Period. they eventually will get sold, or i will keep them.

So anyways..... thats all i have to say about that..... lol.... now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

PS im not offended by any of this, these are all rational thoughts.

PPS, I @!#$ hate Arizona, i hope it gets so hot, the state spontaneously combusts.... ive already seen the grand canyon... what else is it good for?

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 11:50 PM
Dude i never said you did something wrong with the guns... since I have never owned one.. I always wondered how that could work... sorry you took offence to it.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 12:38 AM
Karo (Car Customs) wrote:Dude i never said you did something wrong with the guns... since I have never owned one.. I always wondered how that could work... sorry you took offence to it.

you obviously did not read my whole post.......

try reading all the way to the bottom before replying

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 9:40 AM
PhL0aTeR wrote:
Karo (Car Customs) wrote:Dude i never said you did something wrong with the guns... since I have never owned one.. I always wondered how that could work... sorry you took offence to it.

you obviously did not read my whole post.......

try reading all the way to the bottom before replying

very nice worded!! props

719 Customs
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search