Motegi Trak Lite Rims / Tires for SALE!!!!!!!!!!!! - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Motegi Trak Lite Rims / Tires for SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, August 29, 2005 10:50 AM
Hi,
I am selling my brand new rims off my car. They have been on the car for less then 2 months.... Total less then 4000 miles on all the tires. Almost all the miles are highway miles due to driving part to the GM Small Car Back and Back to CA with them. I have a complete set of 5 rims, tires, caps, lugs, locks. The 5th rim / tire is my spare which has never even been installed on the car yet. Each rim is 14.5 LBS on its own. The rims are 17x8 +45mm offset. They fit any J-body with no problems and no rubbing what so ever. The tires are Flaken Azines Sports 225-45-17. Never races on these rims or tires. 100% in perfect brand new condition! My loss your gain! If you have any questions please feel free to e mail me. I will post a few pictures up on here if you need more pictures please feel free to ask! I need to sell these ASAP!!!!! I paid 2500.00 Dollars foe these. ANY fair offer will not be refused.

THANKS!

If you live in AZ I can drop off the rims at NO EXTRA CHARGE!!!!!!!

Re: Motegi Trak Lite Rims / Tires for SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, August 29, 2005 10:58 AM
Wanna sell the spare seperatley, buuuuuuddy?

................Which car will hit 400 whp first???................
Re: Motegi Trak Lite Rims / Tires for SALE!!!!!!!!
Monday, August 29, 2005 1:36 PM
500 is the most i can offer for em.. ( all i can afford lol )

Monday, August 29, 2005 3:10 PM
Matt,
So when do you want the other 3 rims since Chris wants the spare tire? LOL

Sorry but I can NOT sell it for 500 dollars . . . .

Monday, August 29, 2005 3:18 PM
lol i know i wasnt expecting to get it for 500 i wish i had some money to make you a serious offer

Monday, August 29, 2005 10:55 PM
IF someone wants to only buy 4 of them I will also sell it like that since I can always sell the 5th rim / tire to someone else who is in need of a spare . . . . . if interested like that make a fair offer and I will NOT turn it down . . . .

I will be in Phx Sep 9 / 10th so if you want we can arange something for that weekend . . . .

Monday, August 29, 2005 11:15 PM
got any import fighter side skirts for sale? lol

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 8:44 AM
not used ones i dont . . .

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search