FOR SALE - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FOR SALE
Thursday, September 01, 2005 5:15 PM
Complete 1996 z24 Cavalier Dash --------- Make an Offer - Anything fair wont be refused ---- will sell pieces seperately
- Tan Dash bottom - NO CRACK by windshield/defroster ! perfect
- Charcoal Dash pad
- painted red radio/hvac bezel
- all vents
- metal support for underneath the dash

Bright Red 95-99 Z24 Side Skirts -------- $80 or best offer
-perfect condition

Stock amber corner lamps ---------- Make an Offer

stock bright red 95-99 z24 spoiler ------- Make an Offer

cavalier door panels - JUNK i started fiberglassing them and never finished...if you wanna practice fiberglass then these are for you -------$20

red AEM cold air intake tube for 2.4L- NO FILTER - NO ELBOWS - perfect condition ---- Make an Offer

Re: FOR SALE
Thursday, September 01, 2005 8:33 PM
damn..... if only it wasnt tan part by the windshield..... i need one of those.... Cracked like a couple weeks ago...

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/835946
Thanks to qwiksilvr00 for the sig!!!
Thursday, September 01, 2005 8:40 PM
Matt: i'll give you $5 for those amber singals!!!! [since i busted my crappy APC clear ones]

719 Customs
site:719Customs.com
email:Info@719customs.com
Thursday, September 01, 2005 9:31 PM
PhL0aTeR wrote:damn..... if only it wasnt tan part by the windshield..... i need one of those.... Cracked like a couple weeks ago...

the part by the windshield is charcoal...and the bottom dash is tan..if ya know what i mean....its all one peice but the 2 parts are 2 different colors...so you could possibly paint the bottom half black or somethin

sticky tires / 719Customs wrote:Matt: i'll give you $5 for those amber singals!!!! [since i busted my crappy APC clear ones]

ill get rid of em for $10...plus it would benefit both of us to ship them cause it would cost more in gas to drive 6 hours (3 there and 3 back) than it would to ship it

Thursday, September 01, 2005 9:35 PM
that peice is 2 parts? but i guess the 2 parts arent 2 parts.. .theyre connected?

@!#$ im confused.....

Thursday, September 01, 2005 9:35 PM
ALSO ADDED TO THE LIST

SONIC|blue Rio 64mbMP3 player with software for computer - i dont know if it works or not...it was given to me by a friend and when i tested it it kinda worked and it kinda didnt...i could get it to work sometimes and sometimes i couldnt...it could probably be fixxed...when i tested it all i had to do was give it a few taps with my palm and it worked fine...ive used it to go running a few times and to mow the lawn a few times so... if you can out up with its temper tantrums it throws when it doesnt want to work than you can have it ..for.... ----- $20

Thursday, September 01, 2005 9:57 PM
matt, bring em wiht you when you pick up that hood for me, i'll give you $10

719 Customs
Thursday, September 01, 2005 10:31 PM
sticky tires / 719Customs wrote:matt, bring em wiht you when you pick up that hood for me, i'll give you $10

ok..i dunno how long it will be till i can get the hood though

Thursday, September 01, 2005 10:32 PM
PhL0aTeR wrote:that peice is 2 parts? but i guess the 2 parts arent 2 parts.. .theyre connected?

@!#$ im confused.....

sorry for the confusion...its one big piece....but the top part by the windshield is charcoal and on the bottom dash it turns to tan....stock

Thursday, September 01, 2005 10:45 PM
also added....

a rear deck that i have molded 2 6x9 speaker grills into...it needs sanding and finishing work done to it but its all molded and glassed - 60 bucks

Thursday, September 01, 2005 10:51 PM
The Other Matt wrote:
PhL0aTeR wrote:that peice is 2 parts? but i guess the 2 parts arent 2 parts.. .theyre connected?

@!#$ im confused.....

sorry for the confusion...its one big piece....but the top part by the windshield is charcoal and on the bottom dash it turns to tan....stock

looks like a @!#$load of work just to replace that damn thing that cracked..... especially since its a daily driver...... just out of curiosity, how much do you want for it?

Thursday, September 01, 2005 10:56 PM
junkyard charges 100 so id sell it for 50

Friday, September 02, 2005 12:18 AM
Damn matt what do you think we are? Rich folks?? I can hardly keep my cars running with the prices of gas lately. Ill give ya 25 bucks for the lot.

Friday, September 02, 2005 7:22 PM
i also have a auto cavalier center console. top painted red ( could use repainted) and bottom is tan...it has 2 switches mounted on the bottom which are red... make offer

i also have a red and brushed aluminum Ichiban Cruz series auto shift knob ( with button on top) originally 40 bucks...$15 now

Friday, September 02, 2005 8:34 PM
i might be interested in that shifter as well

as for i need a new shifter

719 Customs
Friday, September 02, 2005 11:25 PM
i also now have the rubber elbows to go along with the AEM intake...just no filter

OK SO AN UPDATED LIST IS IN ORDER SINCE I HAVE ADDED ALOT TO IT

AEM red short ram intake for 2.4L - includes tube and elbow DOES NOT INCLUDE FILTER - $50

Stock bright red 95-99 cavalier spoiler with Z24 on brakelight - MAKE OFFER

Stock bright red 95-99 Z24 sideskirts - $80

- Tan Dash bottom w/charcoal color by windshield - NO CRACK by windshield/defroster ! perfect - MAKE OFFER

- Charcoal Dash pad - MAKE OFFER

- painted red radio/hvac bezel - MAKE OFFER

- metal support for underneath the dash - MAKE OFFER

- center console for auto - bottom tan/top painted red ( could use a repaint ) has 2 switches installed on bottom portion - MAKE OFFER

cavalier door panels - JUNK i started fiberglassing them and never finished...if you wanna practice fiberglass then these are for you -------$20

Stock amber corner lamps ---------- $10 ( on hold for sticky tires / 719Customs )

red and brushed aluminum Ichiban Cruz series auto shift knob ( with button on top) originally 40 bucks...-------- $15

a rear deck that i have molded 2 6x9 speaker grills into...it needs sanding and finishing work done to it but its all molded and glassed - 60 bucks

for the non car related item

SONIC|blue Rio 64mbMP3 player with software and cable for computer AND carrying case w/clip on it- i dont know if it works or not...it was given to me by a friend and when i tested it it kinda worked and it kinda didnt...i could get it to work sometimes and sometimes i couldnt...it could probably be fixxed...when i tested it all i had to do was give it a few taps with my palm and it worked fine...ive used it to go running a few times and to mow the lawn a few times so... if you can out up with its temper tantrums it throws when it doesnt want to work than you can have it ..for.... ----- $20

Computer software - - - - -- -
BRAND NEW STILL IN PLASTIC SHRINK WRAP ! ! Corel Wordperfect Suite 7
made for windows 95/85/NT
included in box is -
Corel Wordperfect 7
Corel Quattro Pro 7
Corel Presentations 7
CorelFLOW 3
Sidekick 95
Dashboard 95
Envoy 7
150 Fonts
10,000 clipart images

the price sticker on the box says $99.93 but since it is made for windows 95......ill sell it for ------- $10

Saturday, September 03, 2005 12:41 AM
ADDED

linksys Wireless B broadband ROUTER.....practically brand new model #BEFW11S4 ------ $30

Saturday, September 03, 2005 12:43 AM
i gotta ask.... are you just like... .cleaning your house?

Saturday, September 03, 2005 12:45 AM
lol i just keep finding more

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search