NEW FENDERS INSTALLED ;) - Page 2 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: NEW FENDERS INSTALLED ;)
Monday, September 05, 2005 12:17 PM
bitch!@

Monday, September 05, 2005 3:31 PM
hmmm...if this is true then it doesnt look like ill be buying that hood nemore

Monday, September 05, 2005 3:33 PM
its 1000% percent true, just do a whois on the domain and you will see....we arnt making this up...

Monday, September 05, 2005 4:11 PM
The Other Matt wrote:hmmm...if this is true then it doesnt look like ill be buying that hood nemore

Its true... its up to you Matt.... I mean sure if you can pick it up locally and what not... but I dunno I my self would still not... but all up to you on what you wish to do... it is RICK and nothing HE can say will change that.

Monday, September 05, 2005 4:14 PM
Karo (Car Customs) wrote:
The Other Matt wrote:hmmm...if this is true then it doesnt look like ill be buying that hood nemore

Its true... its up to you Matt.... I mean sure if you can pick it up locally and what not... but I dunno I my self would still not... but all up to you on what you wish to do... it is RICK and nothing HE can say will change that.

well personally... whether i get screwed over or not i dont like giving money to someone who has screwed over honest, hardworking people. untill his debt to you and whoever else he has scammed ( if it is him) is settled...i will not do business with him

Monday, September 05, 2005 7:34 PM
The Other Matt wrote:
Karo (Car Customs) wrote:

well personally... whether i get screwed over or not i dont like giving money to someone who has screwed over honest, hardworking people. untill his debt to you and whoever else he has scammed ( if it is him) is settled...i will not do business with him

Good to know, but that fu-cker has not paid anyone yet and I dont think he will anytime soon... so I dunno...

Monday, September 05, 2005 8:50 PM
then he wont get my business......if no1 buys anything from them then maybe they will finally give up

Monday, September 05, 2005 11:58 PM
so THIS is what he was talkin about.......

ouch......

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/835946
Thanks to qwiksilvr00 for the sig!!!
Tuesday, September 06, 2005 2:11 PM
when i first saw the pics he posted , the only car that came to mind was ricks cav

and the blue you can see is the color it was previously painted before he went on the primer spree

gotta love him getting BUSTED LIKE A WANNA BE PIMP DADDY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 2:50 PM
Yikes... There goes rick running again... I heard through the great vine it was rick but never said anything cause I wasnt sure. But glade its out of the bag now an hopefully noone got ripped off.

Anyways back on topic... These fenders are dumb... What good are they? Looks like it will shoot water and rocks all on the side of your car . LAME

Saturday, September 17, 2005 11:11 AM
whats ricks car domain address?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search