..::New Mexico J's::.. - Page 49 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: ..::New Mexico J's::..
Wednesday, June 08, 2005 8:15 PM
Hey!

Any of you guys located in Los Alamos???

Re: New Mexico J's
Thursday, June 09, 2005 5:16 PM
daniel arellano wrote:any j-body clubs or groups around southern NM and El Paso texas? just checking, I seem to be the only person with a presentable j in alamogordo where I live.

then check out my boosted 03 when i get back in a little less then 2 weeks. that is if its not sold by then
Thursday, June 09, 2005 5:19 PM
lol, my bad dan.....didn't know that was you. you still going to keep the sunfire? i gotta try and sell the cav before i pcs to cannon. the scene's died down and i'm just not into it like i used to be.

Cost of mods: $3368
Cost of mods to come: At least $7,000
Look on your face when you realize you got beat by a Cavalier: Priceless
Sunday, June 12, 2005 6:38 PM
Redrum,

Thought they were shutting down cannon.....
Monday, June 13, 2005 4:33 PM
HAZMATT wrote:Redrum,

Thought they were shutting down cannon.....

nothing is official yet. its on the BRAC but that doesn't mean it will get closed. we won't know for sure until the end of the year probably.

Cost of mods: $3368
Cost of mods to come: At least $7,000
Look on your face when you realize you got beat by a Cavalier: Priceless
Sunday, June 19, 2005 9:17 PM
I saw somebody out on Coors (Albuquerque) today in a bronze 00-02 Sunfire with a similar dual exhaust setup to mine. Just wondering if it was anybody on here. Looked to be under construction. He was on the side of my car with the JBO sticker on it (yeh I know- I'm still waiting for the second one to show up) and he waved. Just wondering.....

I may not be the sharpest crayon in the box, but at least I'm a pretty color
Tuesday, July 05, 2005 7:17 AM
JD-did you buy your car with the body kit and hood?

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 5:22 PM
hey nick!

yeah he bought it pretty much as is but he's done a few things to it and we plan on customizing his interior.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 6:54 PM
^^^^Yeah, what he said.

Monday, July 11, 2005 12:32 PM
Nice Ride!!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 7:54 AM
so what have you guys been up to lately? im going to school now and working. i blew my head gaskets again, with the nitrous, again. i sold the nitrous to my cousin so when i replace my gaskets i wont have to worry about that anymore. I decided to just do a couple of bolt ons like headers, a full CAI, intake manifolds, and couple of other things and thats it. well hope your all doing good talk to guys later.

Friday, July 15, 2005 12:57 PM
same o' same o' i'm in a club called "team reactant" you should come hang out with us. we are meeting tomorrow (saturday) at 8pm at AIX which is right behind the sonic on montgomery just past Eubank. JD and I will be there for sure and also the other guys

Sunday, July 17, 2005 9:15 AM
um, hey guys.... it's me.... guess who! i miss you guys.... um i know it's been a while.... you know i really do love you guys..... sorry about all the drama..... i was young.... it's been 2 years now... people change... anyway, i just wanted to tell everyone that i miss you all, johnny, dave, ronnie, jeremy.... my email is brokendreamsnomore@yahoo.com if you wanna say hi back! well, ttyl i guess! buhbye guys. luv ya!

http://sc.groups.msn.com/tn/06/11/FamilyFriendsMoreFriends/3/f5.jpg
Monday, July 18, 2005 8:08 AM
Dave how's it going? how are things going in reactant

Friday, July 22, 2005 2:01 PM
Yeah, bro I'm debating on selling the car. First thing i'm gonna do is take the kit and wing off and see if I can get a deal going with someone who will trade a C/F hood and some goodies. I'm saving up for the Hahn turbo kit, by the way how much are you wanting to sell ur turbo for? I've gotta start asking around to see how much pain its gonna be to get my car tuned once i install the turbo. The latest I heard is that they're looking at cannon and some naval station now, 50/50 chance....... oh well I'll see ya when ur back. peace out bro

4 months in Korea = 17" rims
4 months in Iraq = Bodykit
Not having mommy and daddy pay for everything = priceless
Tuesday, July 26, 2005 11:38 PM
Bulldog21 wrote:Nice Ride!!

Thanks, man.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 3:49 PM
Whats up guys... Here in Albuquerque... I own an 03 cavalier coupe-- blue. Lookin to meet up with ya guys... let me know when everyone is meeting up again.. ..

Also, anyone have an extra LEFT headlight assembly from my gen?

The guy that had the car before me, somehow cracked mine-- somethings not right with it...

505 288 8155

C.
Thursday, July 28, 2005 6:53 PM
I have a set, but unluckily i'm down in alamogordo.

4 months in Korea = 17" rims
4 months in Iraq = Bodykit
Not having mommy and daddy pay for everything = priceless
Friday, July 29, 2005 1:33 AM
Hey Chris- David says you're a pretty tough guy to get ahold of, but we hang out most weekends at the Starbucks on Coors up by Ellison on the West side. Of course, next weekend we'll be meeting on Saturday down at AIX on Monty with Team Reactant. If you want I can give you a call whenever we're looking at heading out there.

Sunday, August 07, 2005 2:40 PM
Hi all, its me...long time no see everyone. Going through some rough times....again...this time the cav is up for sale. I'm not going to be active in trying to sell it, but if someone wants a good project to finish up, then this is for you. Almost completely molded kit with bagged front/rods in back. Almost brand new bag system. I'm only asking $7,000 for it. Which is a steal if you know what I've put into it. It does need work, but has probably 10k worth of BODY mods done to it. you can get me at 550-4879 if interested at all or even just wanna say hey. Later all

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 4:02 PM
Also looking for a bike. A 600 of some type, preferably a GSX-R600, an R6 or a CBR 600. Call me at the above # if you know of one for sale at a decent price.

Saturday, August 20, 2005 3:25 PM
Im still selling my white 95-99 z24 rims if you guys know of anyone looking for some. ill let them go for $100. They need tires.

Sunday, September 18, 2005 7:03 PM
?????

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 11:06 PM
hey im just now posting this but do you all know anyone that drives a yellow cavy black rims and i think it was either a type j, of drift kit that lives in your area. I just remembered to ask now because i saw one here in texas about a year ago just though it might be wanna yall.

Oh and you might be getting some of the texans that are in the path of rita not sure but it says that its heading east and my house is in the direct path so you might see some of us out that way
Thursday, September 29, 2005 12:11 AM
Hey everyone it me Mario!! Back from the dead!! I'll be moving back real soon so i hope to meet up with you guys soon. I'll be staying in santa fe for a while but ill probably be in alb. a lot. Talk to everyone later.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search