AZJBO - Arizona J-Body - Page 19 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: AZJBO - Arizona J-Body
Tuesday, October 25, 2005 9:36 PM
hey justin...

want my RFL-BOV? also were you wanting the FMU i have?

"Growing old is mandatory. Growing up? Definitely optional."

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 9:37 PM
AZJBO is on a pos server.

down again?

either that or we are getting another useless update.

"Growing old is mandatory. Growing up? Definitely optional."
Tuesday, October 25, 2005 11:10 PM
the other site isnt working either

so im not sure whats wrong

Sunday, October 30, 2005 3:46 AM
[quote=97cavie24ls(JDM&00s/c sedans™)]yeah you need to go in and change the links , the coding has changed

hows NM treating you ?

my cav is running mid to high 14's now , wiith the s/c on it

Gratz on your times. NM is being good to me. It's nice to be back home with family. I miss AZ tho. Still sorting thru alot of crap at the moment.

myspace.com/jaazek
Monday, October 31, 2005 2:05 PM
I got banned from the azjbo.org

LOL

(Insert really cool picture of my car with some catchy name or slogan here)
Monday, October 31, 2005 8:23 PM
Just testing

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 6:34 AM
haha

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 8:04 AM
Yes this is my new forum I am no longer posting on the azjbo unless its in response to a stupid comment about me LOL

I made a second accoutn cj and posted my thoughts it got deleted and I think i am perma banned now LOL

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 9:35 AM
prob not perma , but baned yes

i still dont under stand everything , other than you pciked on borsty and when picked back you got bent outta shape

only thing i could tell

you cant pick on people and not expect to get it back

that would be like me kicking you in the nuts , and you doing nothing about it (EXAMPLE ONLY)

we all know after the pain faded , youd come back fighting

LOL

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 12:24 PM
Eric thats the whole point I wasn't even allowed to explain the situation todd just mad a "judgement call" which was wrong. I posted about borsty (which we have come a truce since then) he posted about my other I pmed him he started a thread in AG. I posted it on our site in the OFF TOPIC forum (where it belongs) to ask why would someone not respond in Pm instead post in a forum where I can't respond. (same question I asked him). That was it. The only complaint I had was that he was talking about my mother (which I explained to him too). He talk all the @!#$ about me he wanted but leave my mom out of it. That was my only complaint. not whining about anything ANYTHING. To often people on that site (azjbo) Jump to conclusions and make "Judgement calls" crappy one too if I may add. The explaination i gaot was " Its my judgement" and " I'm the admin I can do what I want and I'm not going to change".

I'm done with the majority of the people on the site and if you have to wonder if I mean you then your one of them. The people i will continue to converse with and associate with you know who you are.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 12:25 PM
^^ sorry that was me not Cj he was logged in on my computer still

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 1:02 PM
what was cj doing at your work ??

this is his last post from ag

Borsty (Loves Katie Price) wrote:we came to mutual understandings and have called a truce, so no more funny stuff.

i saw it earlier

and the only real thing i can is from that original post in versus , was you asked for it (not the mom comments)

i dont mean it to sound like im trying to be a ass , but if your gonna dish it out , be prepaired to get it back

and some people dont play by any kinda bashing rules , so you gotta expect the worst , no matter what it is

i didnt have alot of time to check things out when i locked the other threads last night , i was paying 25 cents a minute for internet axcess at the air port

it sucks missing your plane and having to wait 3 hours for the next flight , LOL

i know how tom hanks felt now , LOL

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 1:51 PM
Sorry bout you having to pay for Internet.

Still my posts whouldn't have been locked in my mind but hey whatever I just want a hard line of what isn't aloowed in off topic or on that board and what is the lines a little bent towards certain people thats all. ANd I pretty much asked for the ban so I couldn't careless about that.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 2:21 PM
i see we are working on getting this thread locked now for petty drama.. rob stop being a baby plain and simple its a ban deal with it big deal its not the end of the world like you have made it out to be.

"Theres a time in every mans life where he hits a cross roads and...wait...are you wearing panties?"
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 2:31 PM
ida paid for the net either way , i didnt get on just because your posts , LOL

what else am i gonna do in vegas's air port for 3 hours on halloween , LOL

the chick dressed are ms monroe wasnt good looking , ive seen guys that looked better as ms monroe , LOL

and yes she was a chick

maybe it was the way it was posted , or maybe you caught todd on the rag

i got no idea , all i got when i got home was a pm from todd saying not to lock or delete anything

for the most part , if its something that would earn a lock or ban here is the same on our site , but you know were arent a strict

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 3:34 PM
Quote:

Evil Monkey(cavrs97)
Today 3:21 PM

i see we are working on getting this thread locked now for petty drama.. rob stop being a baby plain and simple its a ban deal with it big deal its not the end of the world like you have made it out to be.

READ!! LOL I said i don't care abotu the BAN. I just want to know where and what thigns are appropiate on our boards. READ!!!!!!!

What would cause this post getting locked? This isn't the azjbo where things get locked cause someone thinks they might possibly go bad.

Quote:

97cavie24ls(JDM&00s/c sedans™) Online
Today 3:31 PM

or maybe you caught todd on the rag

I think you hit the nail right on the head with that one! Still In my mind thats incorrect to lock stuff cause your having a bad day. I think Todd is to young to have any power over anything thats the real problem.

LOL

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 3:42 PM
how about this you posted bitching about some guy posting a thread bitching about you that you could not read so you post it on a board in a forum he cant read.. simple as that. unless you care to explain why you posted it there.. if you really want to have a pissing match you could of posted in OT on jbody.org.. or do you believe it would of been locked there? if so then your reasoning for believing it would of been locked there is the same reason it was locked on our site.

"Theres a time in every mans life where he hits a cross roads and...wait...are you wearing panties?"
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 3:46 PM
I already explained why I posted it there. You're still dodging my question What would cause this post getting locked? In case you dob't remember you said this thread not if I posted on this board in another forum. OT isn't the place for the stuff I posted on our forum in this forum thats what regionals are for it was a question for the poeple that I knwo not for everyone in the world.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 3:51 PM
Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:I already explained why I posted it there. You're still dodging my question What would cause this post getting locked? In case you dob't remember you said this thread not if I posted on this board in another forum. OT isn't the place for the stuff I posted on our forum in this forum thats what regionals are for it was a question for the poeple that I knwo not for everyone in the world.

why could this thread possibley get locked? why did the other one get locked? drama people arguing.. pretty simple all a mod has to do is come in look at it believe there is arguing that is completely pointless which it is and then click the nice little lock button.

drop it ok the thread got locked.. threads get locked all the time its not a big @!#$ deal unless you make it one which you did.. dan did everyone made it a big deal when it is not drop it. the whole im not posting on AZJBO anymore @!#$ because your thread got locked man is a little childish. i mean what would you do the same here if your thread got locked? id hope not.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 3:59 PM
Quote:

Evil Monkey(cavrs97) Online
Today 4:51 PM

why could this thread possibley get locked? why did the other one get locked? drama people arguing.. pretty simple

It couldn't get locked here cause its not arguing its discussion. You might want to learn the diffrence. They don't lock discussions here thats what a forum is for. You have it all wrong scott it didn't get locked there cause it was drama. It got locked there cause Todd thought it might possibly turn into drama. Thats speculation.[/quote

Quote:

drop it ok the thread got locked.. threads get locked all the time its not a big @!#$ deal unless you make it one which you did.. dan did everyone made it a big deal when it is not drop it. the whole im not posting on AZJBO anymore @!#$ because your thread got locked man is a little childish.

The im not posting on AZ JBO goes way past the locking of this one thread it started when todd has Handed By me the power to be an admin. Ever since then there has been a double standard as to whats pointless meritless or just disliked. Between me and scott and justin and him and eric and collen thats where the double standard has been.

Quote:

Evil Monkey(cavrs97) Online
Today 4:51 PM

i mean what would you do the same here if your thread got locked? id hope not.

I already explained this no i wouldn't care if it got locked here for 2 reasons:

1. There isn't a double standard here as to post all crap gets locked equally

2.Here they atleast give you the respect by telling you why it was locked and not cause im a admin and i can do what i want.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 4:09 PM
rob there was no point in making a post about someone making a post about you in a forum you couldnt read.. it was completely pointless.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 4:11 PM
But still pointless or not that obviously isn't grounds to lock it scott. the entie board is infected with the palgue of pointless posting. He said he locked it cause he though it could get ugly. not cause it was pontless.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 4:13 PM
And in my mind Locking caus eit might or mit not get ugly is useless anypost on there could get ugly with the wrong person typing. Locking my thread was pointless and un warranted. Thats my whole point

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 4:27 PM
Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:And in my mind Locking caus eit might or mit not get ugly is useless anypost on there could get ugly with the wrong person typing. Locking my thread was pointless and un warranted. Thats my whole point

and the whole thread was pointless to begin with. if you want to having a pissing match with the redneck borsty do it on the off topic here where he can see it.. creating a thread because he created one is childish man thats all. i know he pissed you off but deal with it he is online no need to get pissed off about @!#$ someone who doesnt know you says about or to you online.

now if i were to say @!#$ to you of course you would be mad because we know each other and are friends even if it was online. so deal with it dude people who dont know you will always say @!#$ if you piss them off not a big deal.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 4:31 PM
Ok scott lets drop it your just not getting what im trying to say the content is irrelevant really cause pointless post are made all the time on our site, all the time why was mine locked? Cause todd thought it could maybe possibly slim chance have the tendency to maybe get out of hand. well all post have that possibility. so why mine?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search