Abuquerque and the Hahn Kit - South Mountain Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Abuquerque and the Hahn Kit
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 2:13 PM
Does anybody in the Albuquerque area know of a reputible shop that can install the Hahn kit at a fair price? I want the shop to have experience with the kit, so I definatly don't want to be the first Ecotec getting the kit installed at their shop. Thanks in advance.

Re: Abuquerque and the Hahn Kit
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 6:53 PM
i dont knwo anyone in nm with the kit........i have some experience with installing the kit as do some az members but its about a 500 miel drive from albequerque, i think....maybe more maybe less. but we have built 3 turbo kits form scratch and all are doin awesome we have an awesome welder/fab guy i work at a chevy dealer as a tecah and another guy who is pretty good at everythign to.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 8:43 PM
If I bought the Hahn kit, i wouldn't need very much welding/fad done to it, but thanks for the quick response. I really need to find a shop with experience.
Thursday, December 01, 2005 6:52 PM
i wasnt saying we needed to do all that stuff i was just mentioning the experience we had with kits. as for in town in albequerque i dont know of anyone with experience with the hahn kit. Best of luck

but if you need help and feel like driving ot phx let me know

Friday, December 02, 2005 9:28 PM
I would try Speed Dreams!! Talk to tripp! Or you can try Special Effects in Rio Rancho ask for Sherv! These shops have tons of experience Speed Dreams did my Twin Turbo on my g35 they know what they are doing!! Look them up in the yellow pages, or dial 1411 to find the number if you decide to go tell Tripp that Kevin in the Twin Turboed G35 sent you!! Good Luck!!

ENVIOUS C.C. PRESIDENT
Saturday, December 03, 2005 11:40 PM
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=40&i=94670&t=94670

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search