Road trip - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Road trip
Monday, March 27, 2006 9:39 PM
Hey everyone, my family and I are going to be headed toward Texas from Las Vegas...leaving Vegas on the 5th of April. If anyone sees a mulitcolored 03 cavy on the highway anywhere in between Vegas and Texas....it's me! I'll post from my parents house when we get to Athens, Texas....We are going to be taking hwy 93 all the way to Kingman, AZ...then pick up highway 40 through Arizona and New Mexico...all the way to Amarillo, then 287 to Ft. Worth then 114 toward Dallas, and from there make our way to 175 towards Kaufman/turn toward Seven Points....all the way to Athens. (or something like that - abbreviated route).

If anyone wants to meet up along the way, just email me a phone number (turbostitchcw@aol.com) and i'll give you a call (when we are on our way) and an estimate as to when i'll be by your area.

Then on or about the 17th of April, we will reverse the course, but instead of finishing in vegas, we are headed to Beale AFB, CA....just north of Sacramento. Same thing applies....it would be nice to meet up with some J owners on the trip.

Click on my sig to check out my CarDomain site. Enjoy!

Re: Road trip
Tuesday, March 28, 2006 9:18 AM
have fun

Re: Road trip
Thursday, March 30, 2006 10:33 AM
ok i will

Click on my sig to check out my CarDomain site. Enjoy!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search