Any J's in Tempe,AZ?? I need Help! - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Any J's in Tempe,AZ?? I need Help!
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 11:59 AM
Hey guys. I am a member of the South Central Region. Nickname's Black Widow from Dallas, Tx. I will be going to Tempe, AZ. for a 2 month training course at Mobile Dynamics this Summer. If you guys around the area know of cheap or not so expensive places where I can stay for those two months I would appreciatte it. I am looking for some type of motel or apartment that will let me rent for the 8 weeks.

-Also are there any hang outs, or meets you guys go to around the area. I know nothing about Aro=izona so any help is wel appreciatted. I should be travelin in my Sunfire.

DA SHOP IS ON HOLD.....

Re: Any J's in Tempe,AZ?? I need Help!
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 12:07 PM
most of us hang out on our local site

azjbo.org

Friday, March 31, 2006 9:29 AM
tempe is basically phoenix.

tempe is home of asu....= lots or rich white snobby bitches.....its true.... but.
i dont know of any extended stay hotels that rent out by the week, but there shoudl be acouple. i rembere driving by 1 once. most places will charge you out the ass just for a 2 month stay....ask scott...lol.

*************Yea i spell liek wrong get over it*****************
** If i write in caps its cause im @ work and i can only write in caps cause the keyboard is a retarded CAPS only keyboard.**
Friday, March 31, 2006 9:16 PM
I think there is an Extended Stay America off I-10 and Chandler Blvd. Great Location, with a Hooters around the corner. Hey, anyone here ever been to the Tilted Kilt? That place is Fawking Hawt. I'll be back there at the end of April.

Gotta keep on livin', L-I-V-I-N
Saturday, April 01, 2006 7:28 PM
bone your talking about the hooters at 48th street and chandler which is very nice. also i have been to tilted kilt a number of times.. very nice views as well...

-- MyZcar

Sunday, April 02, 2006 12:57 PM
i'm probably coming back out that way at the end of the month for work. If I do, I'll post to this thread, and maybe meet up with some of you. I hope to one day get a job with my company out there. it is sofa king nice there year round, and I'm tired of the fawking cold winters here in Cleveland. BTW, ever been to the library down on Mill by Campus. I've heard it's as hot as Tilted. Maybe I'll get there this time.

Sunday, April 02, 2006 6:23 PM
the library isnt bad but most nights it can turn out to be a c*ck fest.. but the ladies that work there are nice on the eyes..

-- MyZcar

Thursday, April 27, 2006 6:00 PM
I just booked a flight for The week of May 14th. Anything going on out there that week? Also, does anyone know where Sport COmpact Only store is located. If anyone has audio stuff for sale, specifically an EQ or component door speakers, please send me a PM. Thanks.

Thursday, April 27, 2006 6:33 PM
we can fin it......its too soon to know what im doin..........but if im here im down to hangout.

*************Yea i spell liek wrong get over it*****************
** If i write in caps its cause im @ work and i can only write in caps cause the keyboard is a retarded CAPS only keyboard.**
Thursday, April 27, 2006 8:36 PM
I know exactly where SCO is at.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 8:42 PM
Hey Z24FReQ, Is SCO worth checking out. I'm gonna be staying in Chandler off of (I think) South 50th & Chandler. How far is it from there? Some day I hope to move out that way. I hate Cleveland. The best thing about Northeast Ohio, is it's where our cars were built.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 9:12 PM
Ryan (WhiteRaven here on the .org) works there. It's just a small shop. They normally don't carry a lot of J-body parts in stock. Check them out on their website:

http://www.sportcompactonly.com/

Desert Tuners

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 2:44 PM
I registered on the AZJBO today. Sweet site. I like the Turrets videos, but had a hard time getting some of them to load. Looking forward to the trip out. What's the weather like now?

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 2:49 PM
it's getting hot. I think it's supposed to hit 100 this week.

Desert Tuners

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search