AZJBO - Arizona J-Body - Page 20 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: AZJBO - Arizona J-Body
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 4:56 PM
i wonder if scott took debate in school . LOL

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 6:02 PM
I dunno but I did and I loved it

(Insert really cool picture of my car with some catchy name or slogan here)
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 6:06 PM
[quote=97cavie24ls(JDM&00s/c sedans™)]i wonder if scott took debate in school . LOL

no just spent 2 years doing rental car management.. can be about the same as debate with marketing meetings and dealing with idiots that dont figure out if they put over the mileage we say they still have to pay for it.

"Theres a time in every mans life where he hits a cross roads and...wait...are you wearing panties?"
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 10:45 PM
Yes back to premium again

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 11:43 PM
what did scott run you out of posts already

lol

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 12:04 AM
pretty close LOL

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 12:05 AM
LOL

must had help from bortsy

lol

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 8:36 AM
Just a little luckily it was near the end of the month

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 10:05 AM
Scott, stop trying to make things worse.

I might go premium over here again... depends

"Growing old is mandatory. Growing up? Definitely optional."
Wednesday, November 02, 2005 11:03 AM
Brandoson wrote:Scott, stop trying to make things worse.

im not trying to make things worse.. im having a conversation with a fellow board member that is all =)

"Theres a time in every mans life where he hits a cross roads and...wait...are you wearing panties?"
Wednesday, November 02, 2005 12:02 PM
Evil Monkey(cavrs97) wrote:

im not trying to make things worse.. im having a conversation with a fellow board member that is all =)

might be so , but you FAILED DEBATE CLASS 101

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 1:31 PM
[quote=97cavie24ls(JDM&00s/c sedans™)]
Evil Monkey(cavrs97) wrote:

might be so , but you FAILED DEBATE CLASS 101

i just didnt reply to anything else rob said because

1. i had a hour long meeting yesterday to go to after my last post.

2. i then went to lunch and was pre occupied with talking to the other people on my team.

3. we had a steady stream of calls due to a server error and class adds that had not been processed yet that i had to make assignments for.

so yes my job took priority to doing a debate online.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 1:39 PM
^^^ Thats fine im the winner LOL make all the excusses you want.

Brandon come on over to the good side LOL Premium

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 2:34 PM
Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:^^^ Thats fine im the winner LOL make all the excusses you want.

Brandon come on over to the good side LOL Premium

excuses on what? that i dont just sit around and do nothing at work all the time?

the meeting was to go over last months stats and the new benefits being offered for 2006.

lunch hmmm after i got done eating i was helping some of the new people we hired with finding things on the sites and what utilities to use.

steady stream of calls lets see i cant really reply to a post or look at a message board when im walking students through troubleshooting on the website in outlook express and escalating calls up to another dept so the website server issues will get resolved so i wont have to put up with more people calling whining because they cant access the please help me wipe my ass link on the website.

sorry sun-tues are start days for the university at work Wednesday is the only day where it is semi quiet around here which is mostly mop up day for things that didnt get done sun-tues due to us having calls coming out of our ass.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 3:10 PM
Sounds like you don't get paid enough LOL

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 3:18 PM
Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:Sounds like you don't get paid enough LOL

i get paid decently only 28.5k a year not a whole lot but decent money.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 3:28 PM
oh excuse me its more like 27.5k a year had to do some re-caculating.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 3:43 PM
You looked and were like where th F is that extra grand from. LOL

Im just palyin man it sounded liek you were to angry you must not be paid enough

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 4:15 PM
Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:You looked and were like where th F is that extra grand from. LOL

Im just palyin man it sounded liek you were to angry you must not be paid enough

eh the pay is fine its just i deal with people who have no common sense and who dont listen then get irritated because they wont listen to what you're telling them to do exactly.

i deal with a lot of people asking when prompted for there password if they should enter there password... or people calling me to fix there internet connection and not understanding im not there cable company and cant.. ohh and my favorite people who use aol and run in to a issue on our site which we even tell them aol's browser is not compatible but they use it so when they run in to a issue and call they dont understand that we cant troubleshoot anything in aol nor do they realize aols version of internet explorer is entirely different from the one located on there desktop or in start menu.

so ya i love my job just not the people who call in on a daily basis. good example is tuesday i handled about 50 calls.. maybe 5 of them were actual issues other then user stupidity.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 5:31 PM
50 calls thats it? that seems kinda low the people must be Really Really dumb.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 5:44 PM
Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:50 calls thats it? that seems kinda low the people must be Really Really dumb.

its low because when they dont pay attention or it takes them forever to find "tools" in outlook express or internet explorer a 5-10 min call turns in to 20-40mins and unfortunately we are not allowed to hang up on them.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 5:56 PM
lol i remember the customer service days

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 6:38 PM
that is why you make them hang up on you and call back and talk to somone else

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 7:37 PM
[quote=97cavie24ls(JDM&00s/c sedans™)]that is why you make them hang up on you and call back and talk to somone else

cant do that we have monitored calls and cant drop below a certain percentage

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 7:38 PM
booya 500..

anyways ya and i have some of the best stats in the dept on call control call time and journal entries for calls so i dont want that to fall.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search