Millar Auto Design - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Millar Auto Design
Monday, April 17, 2006 1:35 PM
Just curious if anybody in this region has heard from Millar Auto Design? He's working on my door panels, and I haven't seen any emails from him or anything since April 8th.

thanks,
Josh

Re: Millar Auto Design
Monday, April 17, 2006 2:09 PM
i havent talked with him lately , but i also havent looked for him online either

some of the others guys talk to him alot more often than i do , since they live alot closer to him

Monday, April 17, 2006 3:20 PM
I talk to him a lot. Hes building my website for me. Good guy.

Monday, April 17, 2006 4:00 PM
Thanks, I only have his AIM screen name so I have no way of contacting him. I have sent a couple of emails to him but no response. Just making sure he still kicking. If you talk to him let him know I'm trying to contact him.

Thanks,
Josh
Monday, April 17, 2006 7:38 PM
yea hes got a new job w weird hours....so its hard to get ahold of him.

*************Yea i spell liek wrong get over it*****************
** If i write in caps its cause im @ work and i can only write in caps cause the keyboard is a retarded CAPS only keyboard.**
Tuesday, April 18, 2006 8:07 AM
Rob has your panels and is working on them diligently. They are gonna be nice man.

I had to put my dash on hold so he could work on them...but now he has more time since we aren't doing a bunch to my Cavalier.

My Car Domain
Tuesday, April 18, 2006 10:34 AM
your not doing anyhting to your cavy its wrecked.......

*************Yea i spell liek wrong get over it*****************
** If i write in caps its cause im @ work and i can only write in caps cause the keyboard is a retarded CAPS only keyboard.**
Tuesday, April 18, 2006 10:51 AM
Umm...that's why the work I had scheduled isn't being done Captain Obvious...

My Car Domain
Re: Millar Auto Design Contact Please
Wednesday, May 03, 2006 7:57 AM
Can some one let him know I'm trying to contact him again. He isn't responding to emails or IM's. I need to know if my Door Panels have shipped.

Thanks,
Josh
Re: Millar Auto Design Contact Please
Wednesday, May 03, 2006 3:56 PM
Hey man...I'll try and put you at ease. We talked on AIM earlier, but I'll stop by and see Rob tonight and get more details for ya.

I know he's been kinda swamped with work and family, so he doesn't get to get online much.

My Car Domain
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search