Mavericks vs. Suns - South Mountain Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Mavericks vs. Suns
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 8:11 AM
Ok fisrt off this isnt a bash thread. Us in other Region started a MAvericks vs. Spurs thread and it was great times!

First off do you think your Team has even the slightest chance? Nash dont have all these days to rest that messed up back of his!

Marion is gonna defend Dirk? Ok thats 30+ points a game for Dirk!
Terry and Harris against Nash and Barbosa? Fairly even there.
Dampier, Djop, and Mbenga against oh wait no center at all unless you try to count Grant.....
Stackhouse, Daniels, Howard against BEll, Diaw, House? Once again leans to the Mavs
Then Armstrong and Griffin off the bench with some kill D!
And someone told me Van Horn is back just dropping 3's like it isnt nothing!

The Suns are gonna have to rely on more than the 3 point shot during this series, because we sure arnt no Clippers and can make a ton of jumpers and actually drive the lane.

Just for reference: The Suns Barley took took weak teams, while the Mavs Destroyed their weak opposition and took out the Defending Champs! Boooya Suckas!

Re: Mavericks vs. Suns
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 8:17 AM
spurs gonna take it in 5

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 11:43 AM
Thats the spirit Ozzie!!!
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 7:40 PM
well looks like the suns dont have any home town support D will take it in 4 but it will be a fight.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 7:49 PM
mav and phx both suck ass

who the F cares about b-balll

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 7:54 PM
well i do and what you like watching baseball

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 8:36 PM
dont care much for base ball either

you wanna talk b-ball go back to your region , where people care

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 9:44 PM
well if you dont like it then quit posting

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 11:36 PM
[quote=97cavie24ls(JDM&00s/c sedans™)]dont care much for base ball either

Your region. Not much for a friendly bunch here represented by you. What guy doesnt like Basketball or Baseball? Dont tell me.....you watch the ever popular ping pong? Or are you one of those super geeks who DVRs the best of Celb Poker?

>LoL< both teams suck? This kid here!
Thursday, May 25, 2006 2:30 AM
go nuggets!

Thursday, May 25, 2006 11:56 AM
R3D05LsSport wrote:well if you dont like it then quit posting

your in our region not yours so get the FAWK OUT

Uncivilized R.T. wrote:[quote=97cavie24ls(JDM&00s/c sedans™)]dont care much for base ball either

Your region. Not much for a friendly bunch here represented by you. What guy doesnt like Basketball or Baseball? Dont tell me.....you watch the ever popular ping pong? Or are you one of those super geeks who DVRs the best of Celb Poker?

>LoL< both teams suck? This kid here!

ping pong kicks ass ,

baseball ill watch in the ball park , tv sucks

basketball , sucks ass , getting a enima is more fun

Thursday, May 25, 2006 2:45 PM
So your down 1 already! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thursday, May 25, 2006 10:38 PM
yes thats the same way that the mavs did against the spurs and looked what happened

Friday, May 26, 2006 2:38 AM
First off, we phoenix guys don't post much here because we are to busy spaming our own board.

Second, Don't mind Eric... If it aint got an engine in it, he ain't intrested.

Third, Our group does not have alot of Basketball fans.

Forth, You better HOPE to god that the mav's win tomorrow! I say that because I really don't see the mavs winning 4 outta 5 against phoenix. Keep in mind, the suns-mav's SPLIT the regular season match up at 2 game a peice. 1 mavs win was when the suns droped a 17 point 4th quarter lead... and it took you guys TWO OT's to clinch the win... by 3 points. The other game the suns only made 6 of 21 3's and that wa what killed us.

Now our biggest loss is Bell at the moment. That basically takes out 7 man roster down to 6. But at the same time he really did not contributre much in the first game. Only 8 points. But at the same time the field is leveled a bit because of you guys loosing Howard. He's EASLLY one of your top 3 defenders.

Also, Phoenix really did not shoot the 3 that well after the 1st quarter. The Suns also missed an uncharactoristic 7 free throws. So we do have room for improvement.

as far as boards are concerned... we do have a healthy Kurt Thomas now. Because he is comming off an extended stay on the IR, he will not see much time. Also by bring in KT, the mavs will counter with Dampier & Daniels. The suns don't want that because the mavs cannnot win if the games continue to be track meets.

Also, the suns play the pick & roll along with the 3 point game. The mavs are set up in a way to defend one or the other, not both at the same time.

Now with the loss of Bell, we're probally going to be playing Eddie House & James Jones. JJ has started ALOT of games this season, and a few in the playoff's He's a proven contributer, so he will take advantage of the time. Eddie has basically played himself out of a contract with the suns next year. But if you knotice, he's rushing his shots. Probally becaus ehe knows he has limited playing time. With Bell out untill game 4 (at the earliest) he knows he will get ALOT more time. Hopefully this will slow him down and allow him to be the player he was in the reg season. He is afterall good for a shot a minute.

TBarbosa had an off night also going 1-7 with only 3 points. Don't expect that trend to continue.

None the less, as long as the suns stay out of foul trouble, and run their type of game, the mavs will have theirr hands full tonight. This is going to be a fun series to watch. It'll be even better if Barkley can get over what ever chip he has on his sholder agains the suns. It'd be nice if Pippen can keep his mouth shut and realize that he deserts his team at a crucial points in the playoffs and rode on Jordan's coat-tails.

Friday, May 26, 2006 9:28 AM
You make some good points. I am glad I have someone in the Suns Area who has a clue and at least watches the games. Plain and simple though the MAvs losing Game 1 is always the best thing for them. It allows Avery to see the whole picture and set up a full game plan. Yes winning would have been better, but there is no team that is gonna beat the mavs 4 out of seven games. Our bench is way to deep for that. And for winning at home. Come on now. The MAvs can win home of away. The one team that doesnt need home court Advantage is us! Gonna be a good series, but I dont see this one going to 7.

Now having barkley rag on you........come on please! He has hatted on the MAvericks for years! I am just thankful he has found someone else to throw punches at!
Friday, May 26, 2006 9:29 AM
[quote=97cavie24ls(JDM&00s/c sedans™)]
R3D05LsSport wrote:well if you dont like it then quit posting

your in our region not yours so get the FAWK OUT

Their is no Our anything......you post you dont own....
Friday, May 26, 2006 11:30 AM
no one fawking cares

go back to your own fawking region

basketball is as ghey as eddie guerreo is or was

90% of phx is trans plants from else where , and 70% dont give a rats ass about the phx teams

Friday, May 26, 2006 1:36 PM
tonight you go down 2-0 SON. go take a nap and get ready

Friday, May 26, 2006 3:01 PM
97cavie go get a 10 gallon trash can and a snow shovel and plow out all that fawking sand thats all up in your vagina and ass

Friday, May 26, 2006 3:29 PM
sniff sniff

i dont have male or female parts , so i cant do that

sniff sniff

go back and play in your land of steers and queers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and funny thing i dont see no horns on ya'all texans , so ya'all must be queers

Friday, May 26, 2006 3:40 PM
R3D05LsSport wrote:97cavie go get a 10 gallon trash can and a snow shovel and plow out all that fawking sand thats all up in your vagina and ass

It's PHX, noone has snow shovels. Lowes and Home Depot don't even carry them.

Friday, May 26, 2006 7:11 PM
97cavi you are about the dumbest @!#$tard i have ever seen.

That is the best comeback you have for texas? wow at least it was original.....

And then you disrespect someone who is dead?

Wow your moronic ass needs a mother to console you a little more than just sexually there big guy.

And as of Now this is our Region! Texas owns your narrow minded ass!
Friday, May 26, 2006 7:47 PM
go back and play with your gay basket ball steers , atleast your uni-sex parent loves sucking their big cawks

texas dont own crap , but your tiny little thing you think is your brain

texas couldnt even win the alamo

Friday, May 26, 2006 8:29 PM
Win the alamo? It was a single battle you moron. You really are one of the slow bus riders....

Is this the infamous Arizona Education level you people have?
Friday, May 26, 2006 8:30 PM
STREAKER1369 wrote:tonight you go down 2-0 SON. go take a nap and get ready

Not much for counting huh?

1-1 and the Mavs are as good away from home as they are at home. Hope Nash can rest that back of his with the traveling and all.
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search