what is there to do in colorado + college question - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
what is there to do in colorado + college question
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 11:43 PM
Hey,
On Monday the 29th, we will be starting one of our college looking trips.
We are first heading down from Billings, MT to Laramie, WY. We're gonna stay there/around there and then we have an appointment for a tour at Wyotech bright and early in the morning.
After our tour, we're heading down to Denver where we're gonna make a pitstop and pick up a dash and door panels from Adam and then we will be looking at colleges.

My first question is what colleges are over there that you would reccomend checking out??
I'm not looking at religous based schools cause i'm not a religous person.
I'm also not really sure what I want to do so I'm not really looking for a specific major.
It can be anywhere in Colorado... denver, boulder...

My second question is what is there to do for fun and such in Denver and surrounding areas.
I have a store I want to check out because they carry corbeau seats, and my mom wants to go to the kite store in boulder i think it is, but other than that, we don't really know what to do.
Any good places to eat that you know of??
Are you guys having any meets???

I think we'll prolly be in Colorado from the 30th till about the 3rd.

Thanks for any help.

-Seth

Re: what is there to do in colorado + college ques
Thursday, May 25, 2006 2:30 AM
I go to CU-Denver. Its smack dab in the middle of downtown, nice area, quality school. One of three on the campus actually, CU-Denver, Metro State and Community College of Denver are all on the Auraria campus. CU Boulder is a decent school, I didnt even look at it, cant stand Boulder. Definately going to want to have an idea of what major you want, at least an area, before picking a school, as certain schools are better for certain majors.

As far as Denver goes, not a hell of a lot to do. 16th street mall is great for like 3 hours. There are good restaurants scattered all over.

I dont think there are any specific meets organized but if you want to give me a call when you get in town Ill be free most of the time your here. We could meet up or somethin. Ive got nights off and I know a couple good places to hang out.

Thursday, May 25, 2006 6:31 PM
I was going to Metro, but had to drop out because of car troubles (Damn the irony!) but I miss the campus so much!

Thursday, May 25, 2006 7:36 PM
I am going to CSU-Pueblo for their AIM program. Its a really nice school!

~Boost. Its what's for dinner!~

Saturday, May 27, 2006 12:07 AM
89Sunbird wrote:I was going to Metro, but had to drop out because of car troubles (Damn the irony!) but I miss the campus so much!

Cool pic

I had an English class in the building on the very left last semester

Saturday, May 27, 2006 11:02 AM
King Center

I stole the pic from a random website

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search