WILL BE MOVING! - Page 2 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: WILL BE MOVING!
Friday, June 16, 2006 11:16 PM
Quote:

that would be cool. I could use a discount at Best Buy. LOL

Yeah lol.. and the discount at Best Buy is 100 times better... Circuit City's SUCKS!!!

Quote:

i think brandon worked at that 1 or 1 near that area
his user id is brandoson , pm him and ask

Thats cool.... Thanks I'll prob do that....

Sunday, June 18, 2006 11:34 PM
Just bought the plane ticket today... I'll be flying in July 8th... I'm having my car shipped down there, hopefully that goes ok. I'm not too good at trusting people with my baby lol...

Monday, June 19, 2006 9:15 AM
raise the car up to stock height , this way they have more ground clearence getting on and off their trucks

Monday, June 19, 2006 10:09 AM
Unfortunately I put lowering springs on rather than coilovers... and I dont have the fact springs anymore either. So I'm prob going to just take the front end off and hope it'll make it up. They're going to pick it up at my house up here so I'll be able to watch them and make sure everything goes ok... same thing w them dropping it off. With a few boards and some minor scraping i'm sure it'll make it into the truck... lol... hopefull I can get away with just the few boards and eliminate the whole scraping part...

Monday, June 19, 2006 11:05 AM
Nice!!!!!

Im gonna be there the 13th to move in and going to be visiting this weekend.

Monday, June 19, 2006 12:02 PM
well keep in mind unless you got a direct transit delivery , then it might come on and off a few times

if you need stock springs let me know , pay shipping and ill send you a set to use , just give um back once you get here

and taking the bumpers off might not be a bad idea either , even at stock height

Monday, June 19, 2006 12:25 PM
I would take the entire kit off and leave it in the car.

Just so it doesnt scrape on anything.

Monday, June 19, 2006 1:22 PM
^^^^ i would do that cause shippers dont usally give a crap about that stuff.

and the pavs are cool i olny got to go once cause i live so far away but it was very cool!

Monday, June 19, 2006 5:54 PM
Yeah I wish I could take the whole kit off but I have the side skirts fiberglassed to the body, unfortunately. I know compainies who do stuff like that (Shipping etc.) never pay if they F*** anything up either.

Quote:

well keep in mind unless you got a direct transit delivery , then it might come on and off a few times

if you need stock springs let me know , pay shipping and ill send you a set to use , just give um back once you get here

and taking the bumpers off might not be a bad idea either , even at stock height

Thanks for the offer... I'll think about that, If I decide to I'll let you know... I know a guy who owns a junkyard w tons of Cav parts laying around I might even be able to grab a set from him... Thanks

Monday, June 19, 2006 8:17 PM
just let me know

Saturday, July 08, 2006 12:41 PM
WOW! Just got here today and damn it's hot!!! lol thank goodness for A/C... My car comes in on Friday, hopefully.

Saturday, July 08, 2006 1:12 PM
its not hot yet....wait till about 2ish

1:30-3 can be the hottest time of the day.....we have actually had a cold spell in hte the upper 90's.....it will bea back to 115 soon enough

*************Yea i spell liek wrong get over it*****************
** If i write in caps its cause im @ work and i can only write in caps cause the keyboard is a retarded CAPS only keyboard.**
Saturday, July 08, 2006 4:13 PM
I get there on Thursday!!!

Sunday, July 09, 2006 11:34 AM
the hotest point of the day is around the 4-6pm period

Sunday, July 09, 2006 5:29 PM
I show up around 9-10 am....

Im not skerred of no heat tho!

Sunday, July 09, 2006 9:08 PM
It is just hot out here... But I came expecting the worst. Hey, do people have a lot of probs with their paint fading bc of the sun? My cars black so it's going to take a beating!

Sunday, July 09, 2006 10:00 PM
it will def take a beating........my car needs new paint after being out here for a lil over a year

keep it in the shade if you can....and alternate sides......lol

** If i write in caps its cause im @ work and i can only write in caps cause the keyboard is a retarded CAPS only keyboard.**
Sunday, July 09, 2006 11:25 PM
isn't there some sort of wax that will help? might invest in a car cover too.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Monday, July 10, 2006 12:10 PM
I always keep my car waxed... I hope it keeps the paint in good condition.

Monday, July 10, 2006 7:27 PM
cleaning and waxing will help

justins car has been sitting alot more than anything , and he prob hasnt waxed it

Monday, July 10, 2006 10:33 PM
actually i have waxed it.........and washed it almost every weekend........well every other weekend

.honestly

Friday, July 28, 2006 11:06 AM
Ok so I got my car down here w/o any probs, but with the heat its really taking a beating. So these pavilions in Scottsdale? Anyone going this Saturday??? I plan on going, but i dont know what time people usually head up there. I drove by a couple Saturdays ago but just saw a bunch of VW Bugs. I think I went a little too early.

Friday, July 28, 2006 12:13 PM
welcome to the valley josh i just signed up on this site last night but i lived here for most of my life also hey to anyone else reading
Friday, July 28, 2006 3:29 PM
I might try to make it up there for a bit. I've been kinda sick lately, so this heat really kicks my a$$.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Friday, July 28, 2006 3:48 PM
That sux... This humidity today is horrible. Hope u can make it tho. Hey, if you go what time do u usually get there?? And where do you guys park at???

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search