stuff to sell in az - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
stuff to sell in az
Monday, June 05, 2006 4:15 PM
ok im not going to put a price on any of this except the lambos...make me offers but make them resonable please.
i do not want to ship unless you pay for the shipping...and i will not ship the larger parts like the bumpers, wheels, and audio

4 stock 15" rims with tires...tires are wrong size, one has a gash in it, they have 15k-20k miles on them

white 97sunfire se front bumper

white 97sunfire se rear bumper

black 96sunfire gt rear bumper has white scratches on it

95-02 sunfire headlights with holes for strobes (robs fault)

95-99 clear and amber front signals...i have a pair of each

also going to add my 95-02 apc tails. they are the black ones

also i might be willing to sell my lambos for $1400.00 they are just opened but not installed or anything. got them from gravana tuning http://www.gravanatuning.com/applications/1997_Pontiac_Sunfire_Convertible_2.4.aspx/5/2648/_Vertical_Door_Lambo_Style_Vertical_Door_Kit

also have the 97 rad cover still

also still have my subs and amp, 2 pioneer 10" subs in custom box with 750w candence amp

If I'm weird and everyone else is weird, does that make me normal?
-me

Versus Motorsports really @!#$ sucks
and so does DHL...but more

Re: stuff to sell in az
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 7:39 AM
just a heads up- you can get the same lambo kit through the gp for 500. good luck selling them at 1400

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 9:32 AM
yea thats the cheap pos 500$ kit so no your not getting the same kit as im selling

this is the vdi lambo kit im selling. i believe there is a post in exterior of how many people are breaking shocks and their doors are just crashing down on their $500 lambo kits

If I'm weird and everyone else is weird, does that make me normal?
-me

Versus Motorsports really @!#$ sucks
and so does DHL...but more
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 6:22 PM
AZSpitFire97 (Todd) wrote:yea thats the cheap pos 500$ kit so no your not getting the same kit as im selling

this is the vdi lambo kit im selling. i believe there is a post in exterior of how many people are breaking shocks and their doors are just crashing down on their $500 lambo kits

im rockin the pos kit your talking about.

i havent had a single problem, and theyve been on for about a year.

Sunday, June 11, 2006 4:26 PM
Quote:

4 stock 15" rims with tires...tires are wrong size, one has a gash in it, they have 15k-20k miles on them

Picutres? Info on the tires? How is it the wrong size?

Monday, June 12, 2006 2:44 PM
the are taller than stock

i forget what size , but the are the stock SE 15" wheels , they were on his sunfire with no problems

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search