J bod owners in Tucson, AZ. - Page 2 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: J bod owners in Tucson, AZ.
Monday, April 02, 2007 1:11 AM
I thought the meeting point is on 22nd and alvernon (frys shopping center)?

Maybe thats why I didnt see no one, but 06cobaltldy said you guys left there at about 10ish to go to broadway.
well.... Ill find you guys sooner or later.

now DIE!

Monday, April 02, 2007 10:59 AM
Hey man, they were there. I went with them, but not for long, went to another group gathering. maybe next time I'll just roll alone and meet whoever.

14 bottles of nitrous and a Dry 100 shot!
Monday, April 02, 2007 12:11 PM
Yeah we left to go see a couple more people that were across that sonic on broadway around 10pm you probably showed about a half hour after we left. just missing us I think mike said everyone was going to for sure show up at that place across the street from sonic at 9pm this coming saturday.

are you going to go to SIR on friday??

05 Mazda RX-8
Friday, April 20, 2007 9:27 AM
okay well Im going to miss this one cause Im puting the header on and as on right now its all tore apart ill try to have it done but I still dont have an exhaust and I realy dont want to drive it with only a header. So see you all next week. Hopefully.

My Cardomain

CarAudioKing
Friday, April 20, 2007 8:53 PM
drive that bitch open header....it'll be fine....lol...

2003 LS SPORT: suspension and brake upgrades for now...motor and boost coming son

2008 Cobalt SS/TC: the fast car
Friday, April 20, 2007 9:04 PM
Have you ever heard that bitch open header.....its @!#$IN LOUD!!!!!!
But if I can get it in ill roll with just the header and down pipe. Cool

CarAudioKing
Saturday, April 21, 2007 3:31 AM
Hell yeah. Drown out those Fart cans dammit.

Well, Id hate to be a flake but I might have to call this one short too. Shiiii I might not be able to come thru at all, but Ill make the attempt. Hate working (but who doesnt)! Dont count me out alright.

now DIE!
Saturday, April 21, 2007 9:06 AM
All of you loud people DIE j/k

05 Mazda RX-8
Tuesday, April 24, 2007 9:38 PM
" WHAT? WHAT DID YOU SAY ??????"

I have nottng to say I just didn't want Jen's prob-balt too be the last thing on this page...

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 10:09 PM
oh how rude!!!!

05 Mazda RX-8
Wednesday, April 25, 2007 4:45 AM
Well, he's got a point!

now DIE!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 6:49 AM
Lol Love you 2 gary and flawless *sticks up middle finger*

05 Mazda RX-8
Wednesday, April 25, 2007 3:45 PM
HEY WATCH WHERE YOU POINT THAT!!! WE DONT KNOW WHERES THATS BEEN!!!

Might give us slow car syndrome or something! lol j/k

now DIE!
Wednesday, April 25, 2007 5:51 PM
Oh ass! lol

05 Mazda RX-8
Wednesday, May 23, 2007 4:00 AM
So whos coming out to the meet this weekend (the 26th). We've been trying to meet up with the rest of the Tuners in Tucson by going to In&Out Burger and avoiding drama and just haning out. Maybe even calm down this crap between us and the Cobalts. (I dont see why not)

Well whos down this weekend?

now DIE!
Wednesday, May 23, 2007 9:49 AM
i'm down. In and out would be cool if the cops would go away..but i was informed that some kid ratted ALL the spots the people hang out, out. And that not alot of people are going to go out anymore. I say F it. Nothing says we can't have a get together. We don't need to try to race...lets go and meet new people. Lets meet at the same location then head to in and out.

05 Mazda RX-8
Thursday, May 24, 2007 12:51 AM
Well the reason they came out the last time is cause the Security called them on us for LOY-TER-ING. The guy from In&Out said we were up until 12 midnight when they close, then we were on Mall turf.

Sucks that some STUPID A** kid sold us out (he probaly got caught up on his own term for his own reason), but yeah... Lets hang out, relax and chill.

now DIE!
Thursday, May 24, 2007 6:55 AM
everyone wants to start going to the in and out i agree lets go and meet some new people.

05 Mazda RX-8
Thursday, May 24, 2007 9:49 PM
All Flawless wrote:Well the reason they came out the last time is cause the Security called them on us for LOY-TER-ING. The guy from In&Out said we were up until 12 midnight when they close, then we were on Mall turf.

Sucks that some STUPID A** kid sold us out (he probaly got caught up on his own term for his own reason), but yeah... Lets hang out, relax and chill.

Actually the real reason there is a huge crack down on street racing is this. A friend of mine knows the person that is ratting us out. I wont disclose his personal information. (nor do I remember to even give it out) Apparently this person is totally against street racing and thinks that its bad religion or something ghey. Supposedly he never street races, but will do in all others no matter how close they are to him. The cops know all the racing spots, so now is the time to make new ones and/or move racing out of the city.

As for In n Out, they are open until 1:30am so the security guard can piss-off.

Another thing, It would be wise to leave the "Cobalt group" out of your conversations as I know Who the stories are being fabricated by. I have been here for a while and I don't know a lot of people. I have asked Jen not to relay any of her petty problems from her last group to anyone else, but that is not happening. She skims though a different forum which I have no problem with, but then makes it seem like we are getting closer to your group of friends. We have no quarrels with you guys at all, Jen has repeatedly thrown this situation out of proportion and is making it seem like we are going to start something. We have no interest in making enemies, we have enough from the past as it is already not including Jen. I have no problems with anyone here, even Jen, even though I treat you like a turd on a stick, I have my days that I need to not be around people just like everyone else. Bottom line, show up, be friends, talk cars or shoot the breeze whatever, the past is the past, my group and Jen have agreed to that.

Thanks, sorry for post whoring!

Thursday, May 24, 2007 10:28 PM
rey, you're such a dam post whore, lol.

guess i'm way out of the loop here, which isn't too much of a surprise....

only one thing to say, can't we all just get along?

BIKER COPS CAN BE SUCH D!CKS AT TIMES (X2)

Thursday, May 24, 2007 11:05 PM
I agree. I dont want any problems either. Just to hang out and have fun.

There is no BAD talk being done in our group to the Balts or anyone elsewise. There has been some driving instances (not involving all of us), but I dont believe they involved the actual Balts themselves either thus why I wanna get this "he said, she said, we said" BS in the clear. We'd welcome them as they'd welcome us as we'd all welcome others and vice versa!

I could give a D**M about the person ratting us out. It just means he/she has nothing better to do in life but to screw with others. I mean some of the racing being done is above and beyond, I give you that, but some we try to do in a safe environment, no other drivers, abandon streets, well organized, etc. No matter what people do in the name of fun, theres always those whos thought of fun is seeing a piece of sheeit spinning down the drain. I will say this, expect Karma! (ill be nice and knock on wood)

Anyways, Hope to see eveyone at the meet and good luck to those who are going to SIR!

now DIE!

Saturday, May 26, 2007 7:20 PM
i won't be out there tonight. i'll be going out drinkin with some friends. peace, and stay out of trouble

BIKER COPS CAN BE SUCH D!CKS AT TIMES (X2)

Saturday, May 26, 2007 8:26 PM
lol drinkin is better than hanging out? poo lol have fun and i know i'll be out of trouble ha lol

05 Mazda RX-8
Monday, May 28, 2007 9:34 AM
All Flawless wrote:I agree. I dont want any problems either. Just to hang out and have fun.

There is no BAD talk being done in our group to the Balts or anyone elsewise. There has been some driving instances (not involving all of us), but I dont believe they involved the actual Balts themselves either thus why I wanna get this "he said, she said, we said" BS in the clear. We'd welcome them as they'd welcome us as we'd all welcome others and vice versa!

I agree. I'm not saying that your group of friends are bad talking my group nor doing it at all, I just hear things and when someone publicly says that they want to resolve a conflict with another group, I have to stand up for what I know is right. My group has no problems at all, we too will welcome anyone into our gathering, it's just that Jen will blow some things out of proportion. I'm not afraid to say this because it's true, I know her all too well. I don't hear anything from you guys becuase I havent interacted with any of you exept for Chris (silv02cav) and John, I've known them for a long time. Albeit that I don't hear much from them, but I still know that they are around and are cool with me. I'm a firm believer if I hear something, I'm going strait to the source instead of beating around the bush, it's less work in the end so any "he said, she said, we said" comes to a stop once it reaches me. So all things being equal, I will continue to be a cool person with a cavalier (even though it's having a heart attack in my back yard!) and a cobalt!

Monday, May 28, 2007 10:23 AM
I'm not even gonna defend myself...

On a better note...Chris will you be out this saturday?? and do you want to go to SIR again on the 1st?? Anyone else want to try for S.I.R. again on the first?? Hopefully we can get there early and if anyone needs last minute work done to their car we can all pitch in the day before and help each other out that way no one gets frustrated or left behind or upset when we go. i'm only going if someone is going with me.. It's more fun to go with friends .

So who's in??

1. Jen...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Monday, May 28, 2007 10:27 AM

05 Mazda RX-8
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search