Tucson J's III - Page 61 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Tucson J's III
Thursday, July 13, 2006 6:54 PM
Sure do!

On my way to using my third bottle of nitrous on the 75 shot!

Thursday, July 13, 2006 6:55 PM
do you happen to know if a car that passes arizona emissions, if it would pass california emissions?
Thursday, July 13, 2006 6:56 PM
I would hope it does! Cali emmisions testing I think is different than Arizona testing. There might be some similarities, but I'm not sure.

Thursday, July 13, 2006 6:58 PM
i know that california is more strickt. i just hope that my sunfire will pass because it is going to my sister in cali
Thursday, July 13, 2006 7:00 PM
Any vehicle that is tested in Phoenix is capable of passing cali emissions. thesting for maricopa county is different than pima county. Phoenix also gets their gas from cali.

Thursday, July 13, 2006 7:09 PM
kewl--well i gota jet--but keep your ears open is anyone is lookin for some wheels-- it was good to talk. catch you laterzzzz----
Thursday, July 13, 2006 8:48 PM
I forgot to mention aftermarket modifications to a vehicle that is in Cali must comply to the strict CALIFORNIA AIR RESOURCE BOARD! (C.A.R.B. approved) So it must have a c.a.r.b. e.o.(Executive Order) #, Or else it's an illegal modification that does not comply with their clean air act. (Emissions testing)

Your pacesetter header should have an e.o. # on one of the primaries, the catalyst should comply with factory stock replacement specs, the muffler is a strait up replacement of the stocker. They'll also look to make sure that the EGR, PCV,Evap canister, an air injection system or smog pump/pulse system (If applicable), and that the gas cap is holding pressure to the gas tank.

I'm assuming that their testing is about the same as ours, so that's what I'm basing this on. Just remember c.a.r.b. e.o. #, the rest of the car should be fine...... Hopefully you didn't set off the Check engine light!

Friday, July 14, 2006 5:31 AM
Pics of the rims!!!

PICS PICS PICS!!!

Car Domain Update 3/06
Click on SIG

Friday, July 14, 2006 6:07 AM
ian-you explain how to post pics and i will get some on here. i just hope that the pics arent too big to post
Saturday, July 15, 2006 2:40 AM
You have to host your pic in a public site like photobucket or image shack. I used to use Yahoo photos and Car Domain, but those will work too if they can be accessed publicly. If you find that too hard to do, email me the pics and I'll host the pics for you.

Car Domain Update 3/06
Click on SIG

Friday, July 21, 2006 8:26 PM
So Nick, what kind of FORD did you get? or is this gonna be a seceret like your ZX-6R was untill you sold that too!

On my way to using my fourth bottle of nitrous on the dry 75 shot!

Friday, July 21, 2006 11:19 PM
Heh...funny thing is....Nick was hardly on this site ever. It just seems to me that he'd be here less and less now that he doesn't own a J anymore.

Car Domain Update 3/06
Click on SIG

Saturday, July 22, 2006 6:47 AM
rey-to answer ur question, i bought a 2006 ford fusion. SEL v6 221hp 17inch wheels black leather interior silver exterior. lots of options. if you dont know what the fusion is it is a 4 door mid size sedan taking the place of the taurus. it is a good looking car! not like the taurus, ugly and bulky. it is also the new body style for the ford NASCAR racecars. and about the zx-6r, that was just a mistake.

ian- i just never really have time to be here. with the hours that i work and having to work in the heat, i am just fried when i get home. but i wont disapear, and i will get those pics of the car and my rims to you soon so that you can post them up here.
Saturday, July 22, 2006 8:26 AM
Nick, why would you need to get us a picture of the car? I thought you had already sold that? Now the wheels, depending on how many bolt patterns they have, might be already sold if the design and color is right.

Car Domain Update 3/06
Click on SIG

Saturday, July 22, 2006 6:52 PM
well rey said that he wanted a pic of the car. so i figured that i would get one. as for the rims info before pics--they are Diablo C-5 17's they are painted silver with a silver aluminum lip. they also have 2 5 hole bolt patterns. i will see about those pics of them
Saturday, July 22, 2006 6:53 PM
Kewl!!!

Car Domain Update 3/06
Click on SIG

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 4:45 PM
Now that I thought about it, I kind of wish I bought that bike from you. I would have gotten my friend to help me out, and we could have had a real motorcycle mechanic help if we fell into some problems. Oh well, I will find something later that tickles my fancy!

Oh, thought I'd share my nitrous use...

Nuff said!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 6:24 PM
that #2 plug is torn the fawk up

BIKER COPS CAN BE SUCH D!CKS AT TIMES (X2)

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 8:21 PM
I believe it is now a closed circut since the firing tip and the electrode fused together! It was nasty! Racing B16 swap hatches is fun! especially when you beat them with a melting plug!

For an old @$$ motor that I have (Now 182,500+ miles), I can't seem to break it! I've abused the piss out of it with and without nitrous! I wonder how long it will take to bust a piston like eveyone has been doing!?

Screw it, time for boost!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 8:37 PM
Oh, and the Silv02cav looks so much better with those Z24 wheels than anything else! They were good on my car, and they will be good to your car!

I still have a near full bottle of nitrous to use this weekend..............

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 5:46 AM
Hey...Rey great pic of your truck....when are we gonna see an updated pic of your Cav?

Car Domain Update 3/06
Click on SIG

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 6:54 AM
As soon as I decide what angle to get it at! I'm thinking the driverside rear angle would look the best because the paint is not fading away there! I'll get one soon, don't you worry none!

Thursday, July 27, 2006 2:16 AM
I never do anyways

Car Domain Update 3/06
Click on SIG

Friday, July 28, 2006 10:06 PM
Whatever!
I'll have that pic done now! the one that I do have is the rear of the car...

and the front...

thats it.... for now!

Friday, July 28, 2006 10:07 PM
My pics have a gangsta lean!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search