Attn New Mexico and El Paso area - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Attn New Mexico and El Paso area
Thursday, November 02, 2006 12:54 PM
We are scattered unorganized and probably getting picked on by the import guys. The only way to fight this is to band together and own the area. I made a post about a club earlier with no interest. Jnewmex is alive and not growing. This club is more of a group and every1 is invited. I am putting together a show for this spring and am trying to work with the .org to make it official but i need interest from people in the area. all it takes is an email, an easy meeting commitment (once a month), and a donation if you want a vinyl. I know im not the only one who would like to have a base for j-body people, information, and a good ass time. Lets get this going and hit me up with an email and ill fill you in on the news and meeting times and places. We need to make our presence known in the area. jnewmex@hotmail.com

Re: Attn New Mexico and El Paso area
Thursday, November 02, 2006 1:08 PM
remember to email me a pic of your car also so i can start on the website.

Thursday, November 30, 2006 8:05 PM
Sounds cool man. I am already a member of Team Reactant but would definately like to get together with some NM j's occasionallly. We;ve got a 3rd gen turbo'd cav on the team that I'm sure would roll out as well.

I may not be the sharpest crayon in the box, but at least I'm a pretty color
Friday, December 01, 2006 4:08 AM
Geoff,
Hey man I couldn't make it to El Paso this weekend like I wanted to because of standby (last minute notification) but I was wondering if you got my JNEWMEX stickers in and if so how much do I owe you, and if you got them see if we can arrange away for me to get them. I'll be in El Paso the weekend of the 9th and 10th, by the way you are welcome to hang out with me and the boys again anytime. do you realy want an AMC Gremlin if so I thing my girl knows the owner of two, if you'd like I will ask her to ask them if they'll sale one.
Friday, December 01, 2006 3:26 PM
$8 a piece ill get them for ya next time your in ep. im not sure if they will have them cut for this weekend or not

Friday, December 01, 2006 5:12 PM
alright I'll set the $16 aside, just let me know when you get them in, I'll call you next Saturday when I'm in El Paso and see if you want to kick it with us, I'll bring the money with me for my stickers, are you going to make a roster of the members and when they joined, once we are a little bigger I got some ideas of things we did in the car club I was in in Alaska, I'll run them past you next time we get together. by the way that is a nice Fire you got, I'd say turbo it and meet me in El Paso one of this weekends and lets eat up the ricers,its fun to do trust me. they are putting me back on days on Monday so I'll see about calling you next week and see about meets and stuff
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search