Arizona people - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Arizona people
Tuesday, November 07, 2006 12:49 PM
Hey i am from texas and i talked to the company peakboost in phoenix and they said they would build ecotec turbo manifolds, downpipes, etc if they have a car to work on now i am willing to bring my car there but if somebody closer is willing to look into this and help out that would be greatly appreciated. If you are interested then pm me, email me or even post on here and i will set things up. P.S the cavalier or sunfire must be 02 and up thanks for the help. Eric

Re: Arizona people
Tuesday, November 07, 2006 12:59 PM
join us on www.azjbo.org thats where all the local az guys are...we usually don't post a whole lot here

ask there and you might get a better responce

If I'm weird and everyone else is weird, does that make me normal?
-me

Versus Motorsports really @!#$ sucks
and so does DHL...but more
Tuesday, November 07, 2006 2:29 PM
i have an 03 cav and would be willing to do it if i get to keep the products after the install and testing. lol. hit me up at pontiac1991@hotmail.com with some more information.

mainly about how long would i be without a car if u happen to know, or if they would be willin to set me up with something just til the process is done. lil stuff like that

2003 LS SPORT: suspension and brake upgrades for now...motor and boost coming son

2008 Cobalt SS/TC: the fast car
Tuesday, December 05, 2006 3:27 PM
Mike Asher wrote:i have an 03 cav and would be willing to do it if i get to keep the products after the install and testing. lol. hit me up at pontiac1991@hotmail.com with some more information.

mainly about how long would i be without a car if u happen to know, or if they would be willin to set me up with something just til the process is done. lil stuff like that

They could hook you up with a 10 speed.

Had to change sig because some dickhead is mad it went 1 letter over size
Saturday, December 16, 2006 10:50 PM
sound nice get back to me i have 2 cavaliers mine and my wife i can talk to her and get back to you.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search