New Mexico J's - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Mexico J's
Monday, October 09, 2006 2:00 PM
I'm starting a club with j at its core but will take apps from ne1 who is interested in racing, showing, and long cruises. We are still in the begining stages of organizing and im working on a web page but for now I'll be working through a myspace until i can figure out this web design and gather funds for building the site. My plan is to unify the j's in this area like my home state indiana had done. ill have an application requirements up soon they are going to be fairly easy as we try and build our reputation as a club. I'll be posting photos and news with the myspace. We are currently only requiring dedicated people who are working or saving to upgrade their cars. We are not a j exclusive but we I will give j's priority over others. check www.myspace.com/jnewmex or email me at jnewmex@hotmail.com ill get back with as much as possible.

Re: New Mexico J's
Tuesday, October 10, 2006 11:53 AM
Sounds cool man. Were are you located at in New Mexico. I am From Albuquerque.
Tuesday, October 10, 2006 8:02 PM
I'm at Holloman by alamogordo but i have a place to stay in the albequerque at kirtland. I really want to start somthin here indiana always had events so im hoping to get a good network at least out of this project. Plus they have scca solo racing in farmington so im plannin on spendin som long weekends in albequerque before to long maybe get some good cruises in up there check the myspace ill have it updated with some pics and hopefully find some shows or events to start gettin our name out there. send an application with some pics or a link to pics just tell me what u got. it doesnt take much right now just cool ppl with dreams for their rides and as we get bigger the sponserships should start comin in makin it more affordable to upgrade and take the club to the next level. jnewmex@hotmail.com thanks for the interest tell your friends!!!!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 10:32 AM
Hey man that sounds kool.. i got a J-body. and am always looking forward on finding people with the same type of car... am kinda tired of hearing only about honda meets and $hit... so if this goes on.. let me know. just wondering tho.... how many cars do u exacly have or know>??
Tuesday, October 17, 2006 10:08 PM
right now its just me and 1 other guy but its like i said we are just getting started. i have only been in new mexico since sept, but i came from indiana where the j's got together and when i couldnt find a group around here i figured i would just start getting every1 together. If i could get enough of us i want to put together a show and get some money in for the club and get the name out there. so if ya know ne1 have em send me an email so i can put together a list of who to mail when an event comes up or a meet. email me sometime if ya wanna plan somthing.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 1:42 PM
well i know a few but they are not all interested on this type of things.. i guess is just people that are not motivated yet.. but thats because most of the people they have seen that like this type of things, there cars are not even fix up or have done anything to them, i dont know man, it will be though but we should keep this post always on top so that people can see it and see that is recent.....
Wednesday, October 18, 2006 8:33 PM
yeah i seem to be meeting alot of unmotivated people around here o well their loss. im thinking about getting some team vinyls made thatll help spread the name get some intrest hopefully. i dont expect it to be easy but im highly motivated and am not going to quit on it. im corresponding with some potential sponsers but they all gimme the same call me when you get more. newayz if you want a vinyl or have an idea for one email me it. and if ya hear bout ne shows or races let me know i went to hin in phoenix but that was so far away i dint meet ne1 from nm but gotta let the good word out. 3 more ppl and we'll plan a meet and greet.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 8:43 PM
may be interested may not but on oct 28 there is going to be a car show/ poker run in alamogordo im gonna try and get in on it i dont really have a show car but i gotta get the good word out http://www.rocknrod.com/wc06-4/lcpr-nm-6-1r.htm

Monday, November 06, 2006 12:47 PM
Geoff...

I am definitely interested in this. I am located in albuquerque, nm and would drive across state for meets, etc... hit me back!

Chris
Saturday, November 11, 2006 4:56 AM
hey geoff, this is steve, looks like your a black sheep, me too (APG). i have been thinking the same for down here of starting one, but as i talked to people they were not ready to but i'm game dud, am currently working on modding my car (02 Sunfire GT), working with Eggroll at Redline Racing Development (You know where it is, i think ) but hit me up at the shop sometime.
Sunday, November 12, 2006 2:18 PM
awesome i dint know there where ne others on base im actually with the 9th specs. i havent been in redline im working w/some of the guys on here ive known for a couple years on getting my parts. we'll have to meet up somtime.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 2:35 AM
I'm new to the site but not j-bodys i got two, I'm in NM also just north at Cannon AFB, in Clovis NM its like four and a ha;f hours away. I go to El Paso twice a month to see my son, I'm interested in your club if its open to New Mexico, El Paso area still, I'm getting out of in Sept 07 and moving back to El Paso, I've been looking a j body club to join. I have an 03 cavalier (boosted). Let me know my email is scott.swier@cannon.af.mil.
Tuesday, November 14, 2006 7:11 AM
emails on the way...

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 7:33 AM
check out jnm's myspace to see the event flyer then either email me or post here your suggestion for a location trying to find somthing central fer every1. http://www.myspace.com/jnewmex looks like jnm is gonna work..

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 10:10 PM
I'll check out your myspace site when I get off this morning, my myspace is pantherclaws98@yahoo.com
Friday, November 17, 2006 2:37 PM
my home internet is down and i dont have access to my email so if you need nething or want to order some vinyl give me a call.8125930693

Friday, November 17, 2006 5:18 PM
that phone # belongs to your step dad bro, hit me up at 505-749-0180, ask for Scott
Sunday, November 19, 2006 2:52 PM
8125608511 my bad it used to be mine...

Monday, December 04, 2006 12:45 PM
aight sorry bout this weekend i got called into work for weekend duty ill try and reschedule

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 7:04 AM
Are you still trying to have a meet n greet in Albuquerque, if so let me know cause if I'm not in El Paso visiting my son I'm all for it.
Sunday, December 17, 2006 12:19 PM
havent posted for a while.. so is ne1 interested in trying to host a show this summer? i wanna do a show/cruise but we need some more j's to get involved. maybe get together with some of the el paso j's or azjbo they seem pretty active and im always looking for an excuse to go to phoenix. so just post ideas on here or ne interest. if you have my number just give me a call.

Monday, December 18, 2006 6:23 AM
I'll get the time off for that and I'll check with Orlando and Rick to see if they are interested
Monday, December 18, 2006 5:34 PM
rite on. got my bomex kit and fenders installed. when u coming bak thru alamogordo?

Thursday, December 21, 2006 7:15 AM
I'll be down this weekend 21 Dec -25 Dec and next weekend 29 Dec-1 Jan , we'll have to get together so I can see the new look, if you got the vinyls in I'd like to get them installed asap so when I post my photos on line for my sponsors they are on and we are able to get some exposure
Thursday, December 21, 2006 5:44 PM
aight got the vinyls.. asnd am close to finishing the molding of the bodykit its looking really good. gimme a call when you come through i get off around 3.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search