Anyone know David J. aka dvjr15? - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone know David J. aka dvjr15?
Friday, June 10, 2005 8:33 PM
If you know him or live near Pueblo Colorado, drop me an e-mail at:

chickenclucker69420@yahoo.com

and I'll give you all the details. I will compensate whoever helps me out cuz I'm getting kinda screwed over. Thanks

Re: Anyone know David J. aka dvjr15?
Friday, June 10, 2005 8:36 PM
you got mail

My car was made with wrenches, Not chopsticks.
Friday, June 10, 2005 9:00 PM
Cracker Rocket wrote:If you know him or live near Pueblo Colorado, drop me an e-mail at:

chickenclucker69420@yahoo.com

and I'll give you all the details. I will compensate whoever helps me out cuz I'm getting kinda screwed over. Thanks

you dont have his aim screen name yahoo i.m. screen name do you?

Friday, June 10, 2005 9:13 PM
sounds like this guys givin a few people a hard time...

Friday, June 10, 2005 9:35 PM
sounds like me and few local people will have to make the 14 hour drive and take care of some buisness if this dont get settled soon.... hell i might just fly out there.

Saturday, June 11, 2005 12:12 AM
lemme know how things go...

Saturday, June 11, 2005 12:46 AM
i think his AIM name is "Dvjr15" same as his user name.

the reason for good sticky tires!
Saturday, June 11, 2005 11:44 AM
Ya know some of you people are so full of @!#$ its not even funny! I am dealing with one persons problem that is in the process of being resolved! For anyone else (1 person who i will not name) who is complaining, get over it! You got your items that you purchased! It's not my fault you didn't pay for insurance or whatever. And for anyone thinking of coming here, go ahead! You will just make your problems worse!

-David

P.S. I dont try to screw people! I've had it happen to me and it blows. So don't start making me look bad on this half-assed site. Besides, im leaving soon anyway, and don't really care what any of you people think!!!

Saturday, June 11, 2005 11:52 AM
David J. wrote:Ya know some of you people are so full of @!#$ its not even funny! I am dealing with one persons problem that is in the process of being resolved! For anyone else (1 person who i will not name) who is complaining, get over it! You got your items that you purchased! It's not my fault you didn't pay for insurance or whatever. And for anyone thinking of coming here, go ahead! You will just make your problems worse!

-David

P.S. I dont try to screw people! I've had it happen to me and it blows. So don't start making me look bad on this half-assed site. Besides, im leaving soon anyway, and don't really care what any of you people think!!!

if you had sent it out, how did you send it? UPS, FEDEX, POSTAL, DHL? if you had sent it out using one of those services, you would have recieved a tracking number. i would post the tracking info on here. other wise, your statement above makes you look like a total azz!

the reason for good sticky tires!
Saturday, June 11, 2005 1:32 PM
Same here. I haven't recieved a tracking number or anything of that sort to prove it has been shipped to me, nor has he answered any of my e-mails asking him if hes shipped it or not. Hey David, its nothing personal against you, just business. Hopefully this can be resolved so both of us are happy, you get to keep your money and I get the bumper I paid for.

Saturday, June 11, 2005 2:21 PM
David J. wrote:Ya know some of you people are so full of @!#$ its not even funny! I am dealing with one persons problem that is in the process of being resolved! For anyone else (1 person who i will not name) who is complaining, get over it! You got your items that you purchased! It's not my fault you didn't pay for insurance or whatever. And for anyone thinking of coming here, go ahead! You will just make your problems worse!

-David

thanks david for getting back to us!

let me know via e-mail whats up!

Saturday, June 11, 2005 8:29 PM
btw. for everyone else, David got back to me and explained what happened and whats going on and he made me an alternate offer that i accepted.

the explanation that i was given was understandable. and i understand the delay.

so in my case all is worked out so far.

david i wish ya the best of luck with whats going on! i hope they catch the @!#$ that did what they did

laters

Thursday, June 16, 2005 5:16 PM
I've been e-mailing and calling David incessantly and he still hasn't responded. I'm glad I paid through Paypal, since it looks like i'm not going to be getting what I paid for. At least I'll get my money back. Hopefully everything will work out for the best for you Flaked Z-Fire

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 7:53 AM
This a$$hole screwed me out of $120 bucks about 4 years ago for a rk sport front lip ...did anyone ever find out what happend to this chump?

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 8:01 AM
Oh, I forgot here is the link to what I am talking about...and it was $180, not $120...man ..he must be some sort of trans vestite..because he is both male an female..if you look at his profile....
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=16&i=27207&t=25755&p=1

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search