Utah club - Page 66 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Utah club
Wednesday, September 08, 2004 9:04 PM
I'm going for something else that is more comfy in riding while I can still turbo it. I'm thinking about a 2000 Tiburon or the Sonata 4 cylinder. Have not yet driven any hyundai at all, but that's all I can afford with the money. Maybe a 94 Celica too. I'm still thinking!!!!!! Well, it's very hard to choose man, you know, all those good cars out there. I'm also thinking to get a 6th Gen Civic Hatch in Black too. i want to make it all clean and stuff and go to some shows. <br>

Saturday, September 11, 2004 6:44 PM
what up dustin greenspam??? haha lol call me sometime..... <br>

14.164@95.74
Saturday, September 11, 2004 7:19 PM
hey branonson i thought against my kit bor one like the drift and make my own fiber glass wide body, shut up vern you basturd.
<br>

Its Pronounced {TEAR I AL}
YEAH THE ORANGE @!#$ CAR HIT FASTER THEN YOUR HONDA!!!!!!
hit a 15.6 on intake and cat back in SLC
Thursday, September 16, 2004 11:24 PM
hey, this is what I posted on the other topic

Quote:

yeah, I only been to a meet once and it was far back when there weren't even a club. The guys I met was Kace and his buddies. Oh yeah, and Tyrial if I remember right. Right now everyone just has other things to do in our lives that driving all the way to SLC or Orem will cause some problem.. I would like to meet too, but I'm just too far from most of you where I'm located in Logan. Maybe if I go up there sometimes for business purposes, I can meet up with someone. Oh yeah, and by the way, if you ever see my car running around town, don't hesitate on following me because I will pull on to a parking lot so see who's following me when I know it was a J-body. My car is probably the only on in state with the tyep of tail lights and the eyelids. If you see a sunfire with eye lids, modified tail lights, an yellow interior, I'm very sure that it's me. But remember to make sure that a guy is driving it so you don't end up tracking my mom
<br>

Friday, September 17, 2004 12:25 AM
jeez dont everyone post to much now............... <br>

14.164@95.74
Friday, September 17, 2004 9:50 AM
Whats there really to post about? We really need to get everyone together like in the old days.... So Vern how we gonna do that???? RMR is done or is about to be for the season and so now we don't have the track. Come on people we really need to be like old times. And hanging out at your house Vern is kinda out of the picture and you know why. Another thing Vern you never answer your phone when I call or you never reply when I text you. Anyways.... if you guys are gonna meet I wanna know. Leroy would come down if we were meeting to talk about cars like in the old days. He doesnt come down because he gets bored with just sitting at someones house. Well let me know.... Vern and Casey have my number and whoever else....
Later Amy
Friday, September 17, 2004 7:07 PM
i'll apologize right nw for being a post whore.
Saturday, September 18, 2004 6:55 PM
Whore away, atleast someones posting. <br>

"Beer, the cause of, and solution to, all of lifes problems..."
-Homer
My SRT-4
Mopar Stage 2, Mopar BOV, Mopar STS, Booger Bushings, B&B Turbo Back 3" Exhaust, Greddy Turbo Timer, Greddy Profec B Spec 2 EBC, Injen Intake, Rage Wastegate Actuator, Zex Inercooler Sprayer, ES Motor Mount Inserts, $20 Oil Catch Can, MSD Ignition Coil, MSD 8.5mm Ignition wires, NGK Spark Plugs, SRT A/F Ratio Gauge by AutoMeter in a custom pod
Tuesday, September 21, 2004 4:45 AM
look i really am a post whore.... <br>

14.164@95.74
Tuesday, September 21, 2004 10:26 AM
Vern you are a whore just kidding! whats up man hows your job?
Sunday, October 03, 2004 12:25 AM
Hey guys-
Sorry I haven't hung out with y'all recently. Going through some rough times recently if you all haven't noticed. My cell phone got shut off. Good news I got my car back from the dealer. 1 complete replacement transmission, 2 new CV axles, new steering gear, and my muffler is back on. Since then I have decided to do a lot more visual changes and little performance until the warranty is up. It was a pain to have my car towed three different times to get it back to stock form to send to the dealer. The rental they gave me was a 04 cav ls auto. The car saw air alot, and even saw more dirt then peoples trucks see. Anyways, I just got off state tonight and didn't notice any of you guys. I met quite a few people driving cavs and sunfires that didn't even know about the Utah J-Body group. That means that we all need to start showing up on saturday nights. That is about the only free time I've had and haven't been able to spend alot of money on gas. You all can keep in touch with me here to let me know when you all want to meet up.

L8R-
Marshall

Tuesday, October 05, 2004 10:05 AM
Marshall... I did notice your phone was off. I tried to call it for some reason I dont remember. Anyways.... this is the first time in a while the Utah board has even been on the first page. Sorry to hear about all the problems with your car good thing you got it fixed. When does your warrenty expire? I havent been down in a while to SLC to hang out. I agree we need to start meeting every Saturday again (even though I dont drive a cavy anymore) I still enjoy the company and the talk about cars.

Anyways...

Vern.... whats been going on? You need to answer my texts once in a while butthead!
Tuesday, October 05, 2004 8:40 PM
My extended warranty doesn't expire for 9yrs/90,000 miles. I found a nice air ride suspension I am going to go with though which will look pretty cool. I just plan on not going performance with it until I get some other means of transportation. It will be easier fixing something old than new anyways, you know, American Muscle, not that the cavs aren't though. I've been working my tailpipe off at work trying to get money so I can go out and have fun again. I just started spending money that wasn't there to begin with and dug myself a hole, and now I work every day and night I get to get out and start establishing a good foundation that I can have fun again. Anyways, I'm going to try to cruise this Saturday if anyone is interested let me know. Next Saturday I will definetely be out there though, with or without J's. Hey Amy, thanks for attempting to call me, some PEOPLE (and they know who they are) have my house and work number but yet still don't even try to get in touch with me. So, thanks for thinking of me.
Wednesday, October 06, 2004 6:36 AM
Hey guys, I was wondering what car shows do we have in Utah that I can enter? Where can I get some more information about this? <br>

Friday, October 08, 2004 2:55 PM
Hey,
Fellow j bodys hows everything im sorry i havent posted in like 6 months but whats up? WE NEED TO MEET UP AND HANG OUT LONGTIME NO SEE SORRY THATS MY FAULT CALL OR POST! 801 -376-0709!!!!!!
Monday, October 18, 2004 6:25 PM
Hey all ya all!!!!!

sorry that I havent posted in a long time!!!! I live in utah agian incase you guys didnt all know that!!!! I also have another car!!!! its a white gsr!!! i love it so much!!!! you know how you guys are always talking about meeting up on saturdays, well have you ever noticed that after that night that us and those domestic neon people were suppose to meet from provo that, that was the last time that I ever meet with you guys. well I dont know if vern told you why. but the reason why was because he told me as president he would get us all to les shwab that night and so I told the people from provo to come up. they did but guess what I was the only one there as part of domestic dusturbance. they looked at me like It was a joke. and so I called vern and he pretty much told me that you were all to busy eating to come out. well that pissed me off because it made jbo of utah look like peices of sh*t... so in that parking lot I took off that domestic disturbance sticker ,vern showed up and I told him I was out!!! and if you guys didnt all notice that after that he and dustin both took off their stickers and it just kinda fell apart. u cant have a car club or a meet if the pres is to lazy to because it makes us look like a joke and thats how everyone still knows us but just to think that at one point everyone knew and looked up to us!!!
but what can ya do right????
Monday, October 18, 2004 10:04 PM
Hey Maria, noone has posted on this post for a long time. I did made some posts, but nooen answers and noone chats.

Nice get on the GSR. I always wanted to try that car, but never have a chance. Right now, I'm jus trying to save up some money for maybe a Lexus GS300 that's a 93-95. It'll be white too, but I'm just looking for a nice car and not a race car. <br>

Tuesday, October 19, 2004 5:07 PM
hey maria whats up yea that night was pretty lame from wahat i here well i showed up after u left supposably . well this hole domestic alliance is @!#$ !!!!! well first of all the guy named justin that i have been friends with for a long time moved a while back . the rest of them just well dont ever want to do anyhting there a bunch of shiz all mike with the blue sxt does is dog on evryone else and its gay like i got him to come down to the valley and cruise for a while down here and i met this cool kid named taylor he is a friend of marias and knows vern well soon as mike heard that he left the conversation then we left and i said that kid seemed pretty cool well he didnt think so mike said he seemed like a dumbass ever sence then i havent talked to them much at all screw them cause anyone that knows vern that we meet mike goes off oh he is a dumbass... i am sorry but that is f"d up just cause they are domestic dizturbance doesnt meen that they suck @!#$ i cant handle people like that all he thinks is he is better than everyone well the hell with his neon.!!!!
Tuesday, October 19, 2004 10:08 PM
Well Mia... How are you doing? Nice car(GSR) Do you still have the sunfire? Are you still engaged? What happened to school? Anyways I gave up on going down there even it isnt worth my gas or time all they do is sit at Verns and a lot of the time it gets busted. It is a bunch of drama I didnt need. I wish we all still met up and talked about cars and just chilled like old times. Well if you guys ever do meet post it on here and maybe I can come. But for now I will just keep checking for new posts. Amy
Tuesday, October 19, 2004 11:33 PM
Well, I guess the season for RMR is over. We could meet up on Sundays because that's when I have time. If we don't have much Church goer, then we could have a lot of people here. I've noticed that there are about 4 Cavi's in town that are modified. There's a Z24 convertible that looks pretty good. But I guess they have no idea that sunfires and cavaliers are brothers, so noone checks on me. Or maybe they think I'm just another rice boy with exhaust running around town. But well, if they are looking for a race, I will "will" not race them because I kinda got over with the street racing thing. That's what civics does here in town, so I'm considering myself out of the riceboy society. <br>

Wednesday, October 20, 2004 9:18 PM
HA!!!!!!! LOL at all the drama.

Thursday, October 21, 2004 7:23 PM
well amy, I do still have sunflower, I didnt like uti so I came back ( i decieded that cars are just a hobby to me, not a career) and I am no longer engaged, I havent been for a long time. as for a mattter of fact we are actually having a hard time even making the relationship work!!!

taylor is a really cool kid. I went to school with him in sanpete. He is the guy that bought the turbo kit off my sunflower!!!!

well mabe if the weather gets better and if I could actually go on state without getting pulled over then we could all meet up with each other but make sure that we all leave our drama at home!!!!
Friday, October 22, 2004 4:35 PM
i'm new to this board, i'm live in slc. not really a j-body , but we have a couple saturns that are always down to hangout or whatever...
Saturday, October 23, 2004 7:51 PM
I see Mia... So what have you decided to do then career wise???? Yeah the weather sucks here so as soon as it is suome what nicer we need to all meet up. Oh sorry to hear about the relationship but hey there are many other fish in the sea!

Amy
Wednesday, October 27, 2004 6:15 PM
Hi saturn people!!!!! wherd ya move from???
I drive a bright a$$ purple sunfire and a tagra!!!

well amy career wise I am starting school in january with my generals and then I will go from there!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search