Utah club - Page 69 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Utah club
Saturday, January 15, 2005 6:22 PM
where is fashon place and what time? also is it cool if i come i wanna hang out with some other j's? <br>

honda??

Sunday, January 16, 2005 1:45 AM
its like 42nd south and state or somethinng like that in slc yea everyone should come lets plan around 3 or if that dont work say a time it dont matter to me ........
Tuesday, January 18, 2005 4:47 PM
hey great turnout on sunday..........me glen and brian sat in the parking lot at fashion place for two hours and NOBODY showed up..........yeah go j's..............
Tuesday, January 18, 2005 9:40 PM
lol, i hurt myself so I didn't make it. Sorry <br>

Wednesday, January 19, 2005 1:57 PM
Sorry I didnt show I didnt know we were meeting for sure and I didnt check this until monday. We will have to try again. Anyone wanna say when and where again? I dont know if everyone knows that I no longer have a j-body but I am hoping to get one again soon. But I would enjoy meeting up with everyone again
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 5:40 PM
out of all the jbodys in america only three of us had the guts to show...haha
its all good theres alwaYS NEXT TIME <br>

haha
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 5:56 PM
The middle finger goes out to all the haters out there who made fun of my ride (on I-15 the other day). I didnt have my rims and side skirts on.....becuase I was busy getting my sexy dual exhaust put on......well instead of me writing, im gonna go take my Anger out on a civic (WITH my 19's on)....!
peece

anybody selling a high flow cat, a NOS--> kit, 10" flipdown monitor, or headrest monitors, drop meeee a post! or hit me up on doctor2cool@aol.com <br>

haha
Thursday, January 20, 2005 5:53 PM
hahahahahah!!!!!!!!!

yes the 19's woot woot!!!!!
Saturday, January 22, 2005 4:32 PM
I've got a 2 1/4 inch catco cat with about 800 miles on it. it's yours if you want it.
Sunday, January 23, 2005 2:37 PM
hi
Sunday, January 23, 2005 2:42 PM
oh yeah Kace, tell glen to kiss my butt

Monday, January 24, 2005 3:35 PM
yea guys whats up with that k well we should meet up again well some more people should come ..............................hey ryan i thought you fell off the face of the planet give me a ring (801)-319-9391..........
Wednesday, January 26, 2005 10:47 AM
I forgot to say on Wednesday the 19th.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VERN!

I looked at a 2001 Z24 cav yeaterday! I want another J so hopefully I can get one. Anyways it would be fun to meet up with you all even if I dont drive a J right now
Thursday, January 27, 2005 11:26 AM
What about my birthday it was monday!!!!
jeezz.............that hurts.............{sniffle}................{sniffle}
so whats up guy sorry i haven't posted its hard to work 40 hours a week and go to wyotech it kinda sucks i am almost graduated YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! so whats utah like this past year i haven't been there?
well have fun guys laters,
Dustin <br>

Its Pronounced {TEAR I AL}
YEAH THE ORANGE BITCH CAR HIT FASTER THEN YOUR HONDA!!!!!!
hit a 15.6 on intake and cat back in SLC
Friday, January 28, 2005 11:29 AM
Happy Birthday Dustin!!!!!!!!

sorry I didnt know your birthday was on monday. When you coming back!? Utah has been suckin this last year, no one meets up anymore. We are not one big happy family anymore
<br>

"Beer, the cause of, and solution to, all of lifes problems..."
-Homer
My SRT-4
Mopar Stage 2, Mopar BOV, Mopar STS, Booger Bushings, B&B Turbo Back 3" Exhaust, Greddy Turbo Timer, Greddy Profec B Spec 2 EBC, Injen Intake, Rage Wastegate Actuator, Zex Inercooler Sprayer, ES Motor Mount Inserts, $20 Oil Catch Can, MSD Ignition Coil, MSD 8.5mm Ignition wires, NGK Spark Plugs, SRT A/F Ratio Gauge by AutoMeter in a custom pod
Sunday, January 30, 2005 7:25 PM
Utah sucks, I raced KC friday night dustin...I lost to the punk, he's got quite a bit more stuff done to his SI now, but I don't think he'll be racing anytime soon. You'll have to get Vern to put the vid on the site, I didn't do to bad considering on how much he has done to his car. If anyone wants to meet up on the weekends I am always good for saturday nights or sundays. I just don't get on the forums much anymore. If anyone wants to call me to meet up my number is 801-879-3572. Vern is leaving on the 11th or around there so we need to get 1 good cruise night in before he leaves.
Monday, January 31, 2005 11:12 AM
Verns leaving for where????? And we all should get together and hang out before he does as well as everyone cruising.
Wednesday, February 09, 2005 6:46 AM
are there any j's up in the ogden area? around weber state? leme know.

we need to meet up soon. letss try something this weekend i wanna meet some of you guys.
Wednesday, February 09, 2005 10:38 PM
I live in Ogden. I live close to 12th st. But i never drive my cav this time a year. unless it's a perfect dry day out.
Thursday, February 10, 2005 1:17 PM
I Just moved to the clearfield area, I'm not to sure about Utah yet.

If You Can't Dazzle Them With Brilliance Baffle Them With Bullsh*t
Friday, February 11, 2005 8:31 AM
We are in Layton. And welcome to Utah. Where you move from? Yeah and btw utah does kinds suck

Friday, February 11, 2005 1:26 PM
I used to live in Seattle WA , the traffic there kindda sucked but I didn't mind. Now I don't know anyone around here.

If You Can't Dazzle Them With Brilliance Baffle Them With Bullsh*t
Saturday, February 12, 2005 12:37 AM
theres nothing to be sure about...BUT i can asure u this....The pizza sucks, the beer sucks, and most of all--> Utah county is similar to hell! I would relocate if i were u! I would say seattle is much better! theres really only 49 states in the U.S. and utah isnt one of them!
but anyways on another note....whats up to all of yall!!!!!!!!!
and about that CAT---> TODD i might take it off your hands if u dont mind!...
hit me up on the email.....doctor2cool@aol.com
JUST AN UPDATE....UNCLE SCAM (sam) is sending me my cash!!! my car will finally be all one color and completely boosted! the paint will add 50HP! haha juss kidding
and a LCD monitor IS GOIN in the STEERING WHEEL!

click on my web page and check out my MUCH NEEDED ENGINE MODS......if any body has any of the mods i need for my turbo that i have listed just give me a holla on my email above....$$ cash on DA SPOT will be givin!!!!!!!
peece

haha
Saturday, February 12, 2005 5:52 PM
Man i want it to stop snowing and warm up!!!!! i want to get out and do some racing and i also wanna go to the dunes (im going through dune withdrawls). we need to meet up.

In God We Trust.

Vengance Is Mine.

Sayeth The Lord.

No Fear.

Indian Larry (1949-2004) R.I.P
Sunday, February 13, 2005 5:46 PM
The cat's yours if you want it. I'll let it go real cheap. I also have an MSD in line pump that i'll sell to you too.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search