Utah club - Page 70 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Utah club
Thursday, February 17, 2005 9:11 PM
dead thread again, say something guys!!!! Oh, anyone want to trade your stock exhaust system for my turbo system with charge pipe and everything except intercooler? No intercooler means I have charge pipe for a non-intercooler application supplied. Oh and the cash is $650 with me going down to you and do a swap on one of these days.

Thursday, February 17, 2005 10:24 PM
There isn't a whole lot to say. Soo nice weather huh?

If You Can't Dazzle Them With Brilliance Baffle Them With Bullsh*t
Friday, February 25, 2005 4:05 PM
Whats up with no meets???? The weather is good and it is about damn time. I dont think I am the only one who thinks that. What is happening to the utah club people?
Friday, February 25, 2005 11:22 PM
i dunno when i am coming back but i will be back by summer for sure.
whats up with travis i need his number. so i could possable get a custom fabracation i am now fluent in GTAW { tig} and making roll cages and high performnace engines. so i kinda need a job in that field i really enjoy this class i am bagging my roomates truck a B2200 Mazda pick up.

Its Pronounced {TEAR I AL}
YEAH THE ORANGE BITCH CAR HIT FASTER THEN YOUR HONDA!!!!!!
hit a 15.6 on intake and cat back in SLC
Saturday, February 26, 2005 10:45 AM
I will check and see if this is still Travis's number and if it is you can call my cell and I will give it to you. My number is 801-529-4276. Give me a call sometime. When you come down for the summer we all should get together.
Sunday, February 27, 2005 11:32 AM
I'm going to try the grounding kit mod and let you guys know the result after I'm done with it. Hopefully I can take some pics, or I'll just show up to meet you guys sometimes when I don't have all these crap laying around for me to do.

Sunday, February 27, 2005 5:15 PM
wow i remember last year at this time people knew j's... I know I dont have any room to talk.. but.... I really think we need to kick or sh*t in gear... its time for us to start meetin up agian j body or not. i mean last year we had dsm's and all sorts of things meetin up with us... and just to let you all know test and tune at rmr starts april 16 so its time to have some good times and cruz times and if anyone still even cares a lil about this call me at 842-6620 cuz i am down as all hell to get this back together for the summer
Monday, February 28, 2005 7:06 AM
I'm up for meeting up with all of you guys again. i've got the car running 12psi right now, and i'm going back on the dyno real soon again to tune it at 15 psi and spray on top of it. Just let me know when you all want to do it.
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 10:03 PM
Hey Hey!!!! We are J-bodys again!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!
We bought a 2002 Z24 Cav.

We are down with the meets. Mia I will give you a call here soon. We should really set up a meet. It would be good times (again). Mia you could call me even 529-4276. I'm thinking something on like a Saturday night (maybe Sunday). Input on a day and time would be good. Nights work the best for me and weekends. Everyone let us all know so we can get the ball rolling.

BTW This is Amy
Thursday, March 03, 2005 8:25 PM
im down to chill whit some fellow j's i havent yet!!!!!!!!! just let me know if you guys wanna do somethin.

In God We Trust.

Vengance Is Mine.

Sayeth The Lord.

No Fear.

Indian Larry (1949-2004) R.I.P
Friday, March 04, 2005 7:01 PM
I'd @!#$ meet if I didn't live 300 miles away now. Maybe if I'm in town one of these weekends and you guys wanna meet we can hook up.

I haven't had the money to freakin do anything to my car. School is expensive.

Saturday, March 05, 2005 1:20 PM
I'd meet, but I want to get my turbo in my car first so I can actually have SOMETHING, to brag about . BTW - I have the turbo and the manifold. I'm going to need a rrfpr and fmu or safc, piping, down pipe, and an intercooler in the future. If anyone can help me aquire any of these things cheap, let me know. I think the main thing is the piping and dp, I need someone that can weld. Also an oil drain plug, that I can also use as a oil return. Have any ideas just feel free to comment. Thanks.

BTW - I'm Leroy

"Beer, the cause of, and solution to, all of lifes problems..."
-Homer
My SRT-4
Mopar Stage 2, Mopar BOV, Mopar STS, Booger Bushings, B&B Turbo Back 3" Exhaust, Greddy Turbo Timer, Greddy Profec B Spec 2 EBC, Injen Intake, Rage Wastegate Actuator, Zex Inercooler Sprayer, ES Motor Mount Inserts, $20 Oil Catch Can, MSD Ignition Coil, MSD 8.5mm Ignition wires, NGK Spark Plugs, SRT A/F Ratio Gauge by AutoMeter in a custom pod
Saturday, March 05, 2005 11:25 PM
I have a Cartech 2 way adjustable fmu lying around. $120 and it's yours.

Sunday, March 06, 2005 12:48 PM
I'll check ebay and let you know

"Beer, the cause of, and solution to, all of lifes problems..."
-Homer
My SRT-4
Mopar Stage 2, Mopar BOV, Mopar STS, Booger Bushings, B&B Turbo Back 3" Exhaust, Greddy Turbo Timer, Greddy Profec B Spec 2 EBC, Injen Intake, Rage Wastegate Actuator, Zex Inercooler Sprayer, ES Motor Mount Inserts, $20 Oil Catch Can, MSD Ignition Coil, MSD 8.5mm Ignition wires, NGK Spark Plugs, SRT A/F Ratio Gauge by AutoMeter in a custom pod
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 8:11 AM
does a throttle body spacer alone make a difference in power or gas mileage? cuz im thinkin of getting one. ps we need to hang out.

In God We Trust.

Vengance Is Mine.

Sayeth The Lord.

No Fear.

Thursday, March 24, 2005 3:29 AM
you get flamed on this if you post them on the performance place. I've asked and I got flamed on. Well, I'm still trying to find out on this, but no clue. They do work on the big V8 engines as I know of, but haven't heard anything on a 4 cyl yet.

Oh and as for hanging out, damn gas price up here in Logan is like $2.3 from Chevron for primium, so no a lot of slc trip for me.

Thursday, March 24, 2005 8:54 PM
im up in ogden daily so we should go chill up there. as for the tbs i guess ill just buy it and see.

In God We Trust.

Vengance Is Mine.

Sayeth The Lord.

No Fear.

Sunday, March 27, 2005 12:19 PM
well a kid named monte bought my car and wrecked it a week later. he killed her... i am so sad, all that work for nothing!!!!!

REST IN PEACE SUNFLOWER
Sunday, March 27, 2005 12:22 PM
That sucks. Did it still have the turbo on it.
Sunday, March 27, 2005 6:56 PM
Hey if anyone wants to meet this saturday in ogden show up at denneys around 9:00 p.m im going to bring out the show cavy you may have seen it around its the brightest orange cavy with faces painted on the hood. its not very fast just looks and sound. but ill be out there this saturday. so todd you sold your turbo to benny his car will be bad ass when its all put together. well have fun J-body's see you saturday

=+
=+
=+
"I Like my Car's the way i like my woman Shaved"
Sunday, March 27, 2005 7:26 PM
I never sold my turbo. It's still on my car and running. Benny is gonna turbo his car, but it's not even close to done yet.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 1:26 PM
well today i got a speeding ticket in south jordan. for doing 45 in a 35 does anyone have any tips on getting out of it? it would really be apreciated. and yes i have allready done defensive driving for the stat it would be awesome if south jordan would let me do there driving thing but i doubt it. pleas help im going to loose my license. and then i wont be able to drive the red dragon.

In God We Trust.

Vengance Is Mine.

Sayeth The Lord.

No Fear.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 8:22 PM
Hey guys, if anyone of you have the whole stock exhaust for the 2200 sunfire, let me know because I want to buy a set.

Sunday, April 03, 2005 10:08 AM
Hey everyone!

Sucks to hear about sunflower. But it wasnt a waste of time or anything. Think about how much time you spent with that car and how much fun you had with it. Good times.

Yeah so did anyone go to dennys last night? I was thinking about it then I forgot. We do all need to meet though. Lets try this again. We shouold do dennys again at like 9 pm either today or next Friday or Saturday. Everyone post whats better for you and then when we make it offical then we can get a list of people who are gonna show. Well I will talk at you all later.

Amy
Sunday, April 03, 2005 6:29 PM
I had family in town yesterday, or I would have gone. I can meet if you want to see what a stock 01 Sunfire SE looks like

If You Can't Dazzle Them With Brilliance Baffle Them With Bullsh*t
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search