Utah club - Page 71 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Utah club
Tuesday, April 05, 2005 9:18 AM
Right now I drive a dodge stratus R/T and Leroy(hubby) drives a stock 02 Cav Z24(soon not to be stock). Its not always about what your car has done to it. It is about the company and talking about cars with others who enjoy them as well.

Friday, April 08, 2005 8:14 PM
So is anyone going to meet?

If You Can't Dazzle Them With Brilliance Baffle Them With Bullsh*t
Sunday, April 10, 2005 12:51 PM
Guess not! No one wants to anymore.
Monday, April 11, 2005 6:42 PM
Ok Everyone lets get a meet together! this saturday at 10:00 P.M. Denneys on 12th and washington. R.S.V.P

List
1.Z24trix(orangeair)

=+
=+
=+
"I Like my Car's the way i like my woman Shaved"
Monday, April 11, 2005 11:20 PM
Orangeride wrote:Ok Everyone lets get a meet together! this saturday at 10:00 P.M. Denneys on 12th and washington. R.S.V.P

List
1.Z24trix(orangeair)

Uhh isnt that where all the ricers in Ogden hang out? Isnt that also turn around point? I'll let you know tomorrow or the next day.
Tuesday, April 12, 2005 10:28 AM
i would meet but i mightt be going to the dunes. if not ill be there.

In God We Trust.

Vengance Is Mine.

Sayeth The Lord.

No Fear.

Indian Larry (1949-2004) R.I.P
Tuesday, April 12, 2005 5:44 PM
I'll try to be there.

If You Can't Dazzle Them With Brilliance Baffle Them With Bullsh*t
Friday, April 15, 2005 4:16 PM
Orangeride wrote:Ok Everyone lets get a meet together! this saturday at 10:00 P.M. Denneys on 12th and washington. R.S.V.P

List
1.Z24trix(orangeair)
2. Coolvey(wife)

I might show. And my husband might tag along we will see. I dont know if I will be in our cav either.
Amy
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 2:38 AM
just responding randomly to the post at the top of the page........surprisingly my auto matic 2.2 heavyweighted cavy beat a automatic dodge stratus r/t off the line as well as from a roll(with my heavy 19's on). i need an opinion from yall......was that race a decent challenge for a 2.2 L auto with intake and exhaust?
im really dont race often because its my daily driver with an old 1997 engine!
also chk my web page for updates....my turbo and nitrous setup with the 2.2L rebuild might be comming to a town near you!! stay tuned and dont touch that dial!

haha
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 2:49 AM
oh yeah one MO' post BE4 i GO........if anyone is interested in getting TV's in there headrest leave me a post and i'll explain how to do it 4 those who dont no how.....i did mine myself and it looks great! only simple tools needed (utility knife, drill, 2inch velcro strips and (contact cement depending on the headrest***). i'll update my page with it on 4-19-05 so look for the headrest pick on page 3 after 4pm MST.

ps..some people dont like the LCD screen in the headrest but thats okay!.....its just that im a ex NJ resident .And that IS still the style over there........i just cant take the city out of me....
peece!
comming soon in MYcav----> JVC DVD DECK(no screen just a indash deck)..cant be too flashy! (or i'll have wires hangin out the next mornin! lol) --->5.6 screen in the steering wheel thats powered by the airbag wire! HAHA----> a 10inch flipdown! and visor screens to complete that caddylack escalade feel!

dont forget the carpet from stockinteriors.com

haha
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 10:08 AM
hey guys, if any of you are thinking of getting a cat-back exhaust with high flow cat system plus header at the same time, give me a call at 435-512-1432. I'm trying to go back to stock.

Thursday, April 21, 2005 12:09 AM
firewolf23 wrote:hey guys, if any of you are thinking of getting a cat-back exhaust with high flow cat system plus header at the same time, give me a call at 435-512-1432. I'm trying to go back to stock.

What size exhaust?
Thursday, April 21, 2005 12:16 AM
luxurycavy wrote:just responding randomly to the post at the top of the page........surprisingly my auto matic 2.2 heavyweighted cavy beat a automatic dodge stratus r/t off the line as well as from a roll(with my heavy 19's on). i need an opinion from yall......was that race a decent challenge for a 2.2 L auto with intake and exhaust?
im really dont race often because its my daily driver with an old 1997 engine!
also chk my web page for updates....my turbo and nitrous setup with the 2.2L rebuild might be comming to a town near you!! stay tuned and dont touch that dial!

Thats cool (i guess). ha ha Anyways I have a standard. But good job beating them. Most people who drive a stratus cant drive(race). FYI. But still a win is a win no matter what. So yeah. Right now I have nothing performance on my car. I am getting a new paint job(with all the stock decals/stickers removed) and I am getting my rim powder-coated(hopefully) and then I will drop it and tint the front windows. Then I am going to start modifying. I have plans for this car. It will be fun. Anyways...

Guess meeting up fell through huh!? I wasnt able to make it sorry to those who did(if anyone). We all need to get our act together and meet. I know RMR is opening up again soon so everyone will be going there on weekends but we should still meet.

Amy
Monday, April 25, 2005 7:52 PM
hey everybody just thought id let you all know i got the zex dry nitrous kit installed over the wekend adn we all need to meet up sometime
Tuesday, April 26, 2005 1:04 AM
the exhaust is a 2 1/4 but the cat is 2 1/2.

Also, if any of you be interested in a part-time job that can earn up to $2100 a week, call me. 435-512-1432.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 1:37 PM
firewolf23 wrote:the exhaust is a 2 1/4 but the cat is 2 1/2.

Also, if any of you be interested in a part-time job that can earn up to $2100 a week, call me. 435-512-1432.

I will tell Leroy about the exhaust but who knows what he will say. I dont know what size he wants or anything.

I dont like to call people I dont know. But I would like to hear more about the job thing. Let me know or I guess you could call me. 801-529-4276 My schedule at work always changes so if I dont answer just leave me a voice mail and I will call you back

Amy
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 11:53 PM
Hey CoolVey, thanks for checking on the exhaust thing for me.

And I'll call you soon so I can schedule with you for a meeting to present this opportunity to you. If Sunday works for you, please let me know by posting up here if I do not call you before you see this message.

Thursday, April 28, 2005 9:18 AM
firewolf23 wrote:Hey CoolVey, thanks for checking on the exhaust thing for me.

And I'll call you soon so I can schedule with you for a meeting to present this opportunity to you. If Sunday works for you, please let me know by posting up here if I do not call you before you see this message.

He said he was going with a cut out or something. So sorry! I thought he was gonna get an exhaust. Oh well I guess.

And I dont know about Sunday yet. I will get my schedule either today or tomorrow. As soon as I know I will let you know.
Thursday, April 28, 2005 8:17 PM
whhhhhhhhhhhhhats up!1!!!!!!!!!!!!! like the 1 in there???
so this forum has really died?? how come?? is any one trying to get points this year at the track?? my car is almost done you guys will all have to come out and see me run her!!!!!!! even though its a acura!!! its not sunflower
Thursday, April 28, 2005 9:53 PM
well, the thread is coming alive and dies out from time to time. I'm trying to sell my whole exhaust system and the turbo system so I can go back to stock. I'm not done yet, my plan is to map out a turbo kit using the stock exhaust downpipe and the stock exhaust manifold.

CoolVey, let me know, talk to you later.

Friday, April 29, 2005 11:13 AM
firewolf you have a turbo too? What size etc.....

Friday, April 29, 2005 12:31 PM
T3 .48/.42. no intercooler but everything is there including the charge pipe, down pipe, bov, turbo manifold. Can do a direct swap with someone with stock exhaust system and some cash.

Saturday, April 30, 2005 8:13 PM
turbo j's!!!!!

YAY!!!!
Saturday, April 30, 2005 8:46 PM
Hey Kace.... Hows the car going?

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 11:57 AM
firewolf give me a call sometime so I can find out more about that job from you. Thanks
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search