Utah club - Page 72 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Utah club
Tuesday, May 03, 2005 5:17 PM
hey firewolf!!

car is great!!!

gonna be at the track on friday. you should come down.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 6:19 PM
so you all going to race at rmr this year??
Tuesday, May 03, 2005 10:17 PM
I might, but it depends on what I do to the Sunfire.

CoolVey, I'll be calling you tomorrow morning and see if I can schedule you later that day. I got a few people in town that are interested in the job too, but I'll for sure call you.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 12:57 PM
who's all going to the track this week?
Wednesday, May 04, 2005 7:15 PM
Not me for sure. Gotta clean the house.

Hey Amy, what happened? Not blaming you on things or anything, just need to know what went wrong with the meeting. Let me know the problem and we'll try to work it out.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 11:57 PM
firewolf sorry about that something came up. I'll let you know when we can try and meet up again.
Thursday, May 05, 2005 12:49 AM
Ok, we should be able to schedule on Friday. I hope you put some seriousness into this and really think about it because this might as well be your best chance. Do I sound mean

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 9:52 PM
Hi Amy, so how's your schedule recently?

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 3:52 PM
I have 2 nitto neogen tires for sale. They are brand new never used. 215-18-35. I want $140 dollars for them. I live in Las Vegas but I am willing to go as far as St. George to take them. Let me know on this post.
Friday, May 13, 2005 7:21 PM
CoolVey, if it's ok, I'm going to call you on Monday when I get back to UT from the regional convension in California. There will be an English meeting in SLC so it would be better for them to explain the company to you and you get more secured from knowing the supports you will be getting.

Friday, May 27, 2005 6:21 PM
hey guys I just bought my 2004 cavalier ls in Feb and been wanting to find some people to talk about them and if I could come to one of your meetings that would be cool

Saturday, May 28, 2005 11:50 AM
hey topher mckenzie!!

if your from the utah valley area you should come out tonight!!!

we meet up every weekend here in the orem-provo area.

give me a call tonight if you wanna come out. call me at 801-602-4708
Saturday, May 28, 2005 1:54 PM
hey thanks kace that sounds like fun. where do you meet at and around what time normal? you can also so just give me a call when you meet up my number is 801-735-5118
Saturday, May 28, 2005 6:53 PM
hey

we usually just meet up on state st.

ill give you a call.
Friday, June 03, 2005 5:33 PM
what up every body ! Is any one crusin tonight?
Saturday, June 04, 2005 12:49 PM
hey chris

we were out last night. we'll be out tonight to man, give me a call.
Tuesday, June 07, 2005 3:10 PM
Hey what's up guys, long time since I posted. Well I need something from you guys....

A whole exhaust system from the exhaust manifold to the last muffler piece. I can trade you my existing cat plus back with muffler, all aftermarket, with your system or I can buy.

Also, if any of you are looking for a business opportunity that requires $0 to join in and potentially of $2100 a week, let me know, I'll be gladly to talk to you. Remember, it's FREE, so you have nothing to loose.

Friday, June 10, 2005 2:33 PM
midnight drags tonight at r.m.r. any one going?
Saturday, June 11, 2005 1:32 PM
track night was awesome!!

we all had fun. it was pretty cool.

saw maria there, but didnt see anyone else....... c'mon people!

hahahahahaha.
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 11:54 AM
anyone going to the track again?
Saturday, June 25, 2005 3:34 AM
so I ran at R.M.R. tonight for the first time ever and it was a blast and I ran a 16.6 1/4 mile its ok but I want to get better

Thursday, June 30, 2005 10:47 PM
anyone coming to Logan for the Cruize'in?

Thursday, June 30, 2005 11:34 PM
when is it? and where can I find info on it?
Saturday, July 02, 2005 12:45 PM
hey lets all get together some time soon for a j-body cruise

post if your interested
Wednesday, August 03, 2005 3:21 PM
hey bitches !! long time no talky hey mia i see your still posting sweet and well if anyone knows who i am its jamie the big tall f%cker from sanpete and unfortinatly i now own a jbody.. jk i like the car alot its a 01 z24. its white my first white car ever! but yeah i suspect there are quite a few jbo club members rolling around here i live in midvale now but yeah i will be on here and if you didn't know i am the one that boosted vermans car.. and intend on boosting my j but not for a wile i need to get alot of use outa it.. so yeah halla!

r.i.p rotary
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search