Utah club - Page 75 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Utah club
Sunday, January 15, 2006 6:22 PM
hey topher, youre done with what?

not your car i hope.

Friday, January 27, 2006 9:46 AM
whats up suckas
Friday, January 27, 2006 3:15 PM
whats up <h1>traitor</h1>

Its Pronounced {TEAR I AL}
YEAH THE ORANGE BITCH CAR HIT FASTER THEN YOUR HONDA!!!!!!
hit a 15.43 on intake and cat back in wendover
Friday, January 27, 2006 3:17 PM
i meant traitor

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 4:36 PM
#@%* off j-hole!
Tuesday, January 31, 2006 4:43 PM
my honda is a sincle cam, you better be scarred of the tyranasaurus-CRX ORANGE BEYOTCH. just jokin i miss my cav still.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/467696
Tuesday, January 31, 2006 4:44 PM
check out what used to be
Thursday, February 02, 2006 7:35 AM
hey guys. sorry to interrupt your chat but does anyone know of a good exhaust shop in salt lake area they would recommend? i'm assembling some magnaflow components and need a good shop to custom weld it all together (and do a good job of it). any tips?
Thursday, February 02, 2006 7:46 AM
Master muffler is good!
Wednesday, February 08, 2006 11:47 AM
mine is all custom from quality muffler....... hey ryan you better be scared of me and my orange cav so far its the fasted on the org with all my components and altitude maderation {basically with all the altiude figured into it} that i have seen i would like to some one faster with snowtires that would be awesome hahahahah what has everyone been up to excluding the honda ahhahhaha

Thursday, February 09, 2006 10:17 PM
Tyerial, fastest? you got any numbers or time slips?

Monday, February 13, 2006 8:22 PM
yo whats up? so I'm rolling on some 19's now. any way what about that meet spring is coming up fast
Tuesday, February 21, 2006 11:59 AM
whats goin on guys i was juist wondering if any of you have been hasssled for your exhuast or if any of u know what is legal i got pulled over the other day and they gave me a ticket for modified exhaust so i was just wondering and also wen are we all gunna meet up id like to get to meet you all so let me know i live in the taylorsville area but would travel a bit if we are gunna meet somewhere
Sunday, February 26, 2006 4:14 PM
hey terry
did you get pulled over in downtown salt lake? I did a few months ago and got a ticket for modified exhaust. I was pissed. but I guess its illegal in salt lake city but not any where else that I know of. I'm thinking we should meet in march sometime.
Tuesday, February 28, 2006 2:42 PM
i got pulled over out on like 5600 w like i 80 im goin to talk to them tomorrow about it ill be chekn this post for a meet or if any one wants to jsut meet up sometime on a weekend let me know u can call my cell at 755 0526 if i dotn answer leave me a message
Friday, March 10, 2006 6:00 PM
so one of My buddys just helped open this new performance shop in south orem call ARA its pretty cool. so I will talk to him and we could have the meet their. I think the last weekend in march will be good.so tell me what you think
Sunday, March 12, 2006 10:53 PM
im in just let me know for sure and where its at
Wednesday, March 15, 2006 7:40 PM
ok here a cool idea the uvsc auto expo has been moved to thanksgiving piont on may 19th & 20th I think we should all enter in just for fun.
Friday, March 24, 2006 9:24 PM
anymore news on a meet at the end of march its pretty close let me know my tranny went out but it should be fixed this next week sometime so the last weekend of march would be fine
Sunday, March 26, 2006 7:05 PM
i saw that somone wanted the 2.3 HO throttle body. i have a 2.3 HO intake manifold and throttle body if anyone wants to buy it, i live in west jordan.
Tuesday, March 28, 2006 3:12 PM
Hey was up everyone out there.Im new to the forum I heard about it from my my friend so I decided to check it out. I was reading some of the old posts and noticed that somebody posted about the cavalier that used to be the MAVERIK race car for the 2003 season at RMR and they said that the car ran 10's BS right. Well guess what (I OWN)that car and it did run 10's.I know me saying that won't justify nothing beacause I have nothing to prove it (time slips,videos,etc) I don't even have the engine anymore. I moved to Texas in 2004 and took the car with me, I raced it down there when I moved (DALLAS TRACK).But in one of the races I was in my engine decided to blow up do to too much nitrous.I was planning on rebuilding the engine while I was in texas but lost interest. I moved back up here last year about spring time and was trying to sell the car here but no one wanted it, so I decided to keep it and build it again.I have the stock 2.2 dohc ecotec engine in the car, im in the process of turboying it and hopefully it will be done by next month, long time but (busy at work and have a kid,plus a wife)so Im trying to hurry so I can bring it to the track this summer. I will be running on stock bottom end's and the stock automatic trans.I now it won't run no 10's but hopefully it will be in the low 14' s to mid 13's (remember stock engine basecally)the only thing in the trans will be a stall converter.Maybe it won't even run that but im gona push (it it's just an engine! I also was wondering if theres any clubs with nothing but j-bodies around, if there is count me in if thats COOL with people. Im going to try to post some pic's up on my web dasiafigueroa@hotmail.com so you guys don't think im BS'ing you so try to check it out, if not check out prostreetonline.com and go to the rides section mine is under there.Hopefully I can chat to some people and maybe even get in a club around here im from clearfield so Hit Me uP ANYONE.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 9:29 PM
is there any word on a meet this weekend my car prolly wont be finished but could still find a way to get there any one let me know
Thursday, March 30, 2006 4:48 PM
Hector.... YOU'RE FULL OF @!#$! And if i have to go into a big long story of how i know you are full of @!#$ i will. But i think it's about time that you quit telling everyone that crap. NO ONE believes it.
Monday, April 03, 2006 12:53 AM
OK!TODD! Tell your big long F$#*&@ story. Make me look like a fool!Do you think I give a @!#$ what anybody thinks! F$#& NO! So go ahead!
Monday, April 03, 2006 1:40 AM
You are the one that owns that white cavalier right!How come people that I've talked to have never seen your car or heard about it?Cuz ogden is not that far away.You probably never cruize tough cuz you car is probably too fast huh.I have a friend that's been going to RMR for a couple of years and hes never said anything to me about your car.Cuz he knows that im into cavaliers, so he would of told me by now about your car.What does you car run?15's?Cuz didn't you say in one of the old posts that you have a car that runs 12's or something!How come you dont have does time slips posted yet?Im not traying to talk @!#$, im just wondering why you got so much motor work and you only run a 15.Seems like too much for too little.Ecotecs can run about 10 psi on a stock motor and get in the low 14's to high 13's.So it seems weird that you would only run a 15 with a fully built motor plus 14psi plus NOS. Kind of weird.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search