Utah club - Page 76 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Utah club
Monday, April 03, 2006 11:13 PM
I don't update my time slips at all and i only run the car at test and tunes on wednesdays during the day!!! That's probably why no one ever see's me there. If you want time slips i'll produce them to your face in person. And you're right, i hardly ever drive the car. Last year i put a total of 1233 miles on the car. It's a 97 with only 53000 and change on the odometer.

And how do i know that the car never ran 10's???? Let's just say that i'm very good friend with Chris from what use to be CAR TRIX. Also, what supposed suspension and traction help did you have to his this said ten second pass. There's not enough nitrous in this world to put a stock ld9 motor in the tens without any traction and huge suspension mods. Which i know for a fact that car had none... why cuz i've driven the damn thing while it was sitting on the car lot at AUTO RAMA.

And let's just forget about all of that stuff and look at other simple facts that prove you're full of @!#$... stock horsepower ld9 = 150 horses... let's say you were stupid enough to run a 300 shot through your stock engine. Equalling a genrous 400 horses to the ground. Then let's go off that my car weighs in at 2800 hundred pounds without me in it. And that's basicly with full interior including the rear seat and all plastic. so let's say that you did completely gut the car and get it down to 2200 hundred lbs. You still don't have the horsepower it takes to run a ten second pass.

Look at Courts' honda. it weighs in at i believe 1900 lbs if my memory serves me correctly and he's making near 900 horses i believe. He has a @!#$ load of suspension work done, a heavily modded transmission, and lsd, and full slicks. And yet he runs mid to low nines in UT. Now keep telling me that you ran a ten at RMR. If i must i'll keep going, but let's just say that Chris told me for a fact that your ten second story is not true.

Thursday, April 13, 2006 1:57 PM
sorry guys about the meet I got into a fender bender with a cement wall so I am fixing my car back up. plus the weather kinda as suck for a while so. still want to plan one now that the weathers nice. give me some Ideas on when would be good?
Wednesday, April 19, 2006 3:09 PM
well im free pretty much any fri or sat im always out on state in slc on fri and sat nights with a couple of friends if anyone wants to come down im usually with a vw gti a dodge neon and a malibu if anyone wants to come and hang out let me know we can meet up somewhere
Sunday, May 14, 2006 12:04 AM
My cars nothing special but I am going to put it in the uvsc auto expo. its at thanksgiving point on may 20th and the cruise is Friday night the 19. if any want to enter with me its $25. or just come stop by and say hi
Tuesday, May 16, 2006 12:33 AM
where is the cruise at i may go also is it too late to register for this event i also may be intrested in putting mine in let me know
Tuesday, May 23, 2006 8:39 PM
sorry I didn't get back to you terry It was at thanksgiving point and it was pretty cool. there was over 600 cars in the show. lots of fun. I'll try to be better and keep you all posted. and get a cruise together.
Friday, October 20, 2006 3:50 PM
I live in West Valley and just bought an 03 Cavi i just wanted to say whats up and see if there are any Jbody
clubs or events in Utah

***Looking for a BLUE 03+ STOCK cavi wing pm me if ya got one you wanna sell***

Friday, November 03, 2006 10:36 PM
hey man I love meeting new people with j-bodys
Saturday, November 04, 2006 8:11 PM
Topher McKenzie wrote:hey man I love meeting new people with j-bodys

ya man so sup? where you from? are there any j clubs in utah? any performance places you prefer for ur J?

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 1:15 PM
Hey whats up i am from logan and i have a 97 cav and i just wanted to see if anyone was close
Monday, January 29, 2007 11:12 AM
I just Moved to Hurricane From New Orleans, I have a 95 Cav, I am going to start tricking it out here soon, and would love to have people close to talk to , for help and tips

Monday, January 29, 2007 9:23 PM
Sup guys I'm kind of a newb but if you need some help I'll do whatever I can I wanted to start a utah j club but there's not many active members on here

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 12:29 PM
^^ what part of utah are you from (now with intake). i live in Logan
Tuesday, January 30, 2007 12:33 PM
I live in west valley

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 12:34 PM
I live in west valley

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search