Looking to trade rims - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Looking to trade rims
Saturday, February 24, 2007 1:05 PM
just putting a feeler post out here to see if anyone is intrested in maybe trading rims. i kinda want something new but not sure. let me know if anyone is intrested. here are mine for those that dont know and they are in awsome condition.

Re: Looking to trade rims
Saturday, February 24, 2007 5:01 PM
I have some 95-99 Z rims...

Saturday, February 24, 2007 11:02 PM
Monday, February 26, 2007 1:40 PM
I might ne intrested what size model and shape are they in? also tires included?

any better pics?

I have 18" konig theorys good cond. tires are toast but i have some more tires just waiting to be put on.

*EDIT*
I also read that your ride goes to the body shop soon do you need a trunk? i have a spare but its off and 04 and its red

oh and i just read your profile you dotn need to tell me about your rims but if your intrested let me know

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Monday, February 26, 2007 2:00 PM

Monday, February 26, 2007 2:34 PM
I'm kind of interested in swapping if no money's involved. I have a shop in Chandler that'd swap tires for us cheap.

Monday, February 26, 2007 9:09 PM
STREAKER1369 wrote:I might ne intrested what size model and shape are they in? also tires included?

any better pics?

I have 18" konig theorys good cond. tires are toast but i have some more tires just waiting to be put on.

*EDIT*
I also read that your ride goes to the body shop soon do you need a trunk? i have a spare but its off and 04 and its red

oh and i just read your profile you dotn need to tell me about your rims but if your intrested let me know

i dont think i need the trunk i will let you know. and mine are 17x7 centerline storms the front tires are basicly brand new but a little scratched up from when it got stolen and the rears are shot. so basicly need new tires.

im trying to keep an open mind on rims but i think i like polished or chrome rims better but i kinda like urs i guess i would just have to see them on there. i dunno though we will see if anything happens

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 8:06 AM
sounds good if you want to see them we could meet half way. i have a ton of friends in tucson and i will be there next weekend.

so just let me know and that goes for the trunk also

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 1:46 PM
ok cool man

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 4:57 PM
Dang, nice rims...wish they were 4x100 pattern.

My Car Domain
Saturday, March 03, 2007 9:53 AM
damn i woulda been all over those wheels. i wanted the ones eric had,

only problem is im 1200 miles away now.

*************Yea i spell liek wrong get over it*****************
** If i write in caps its cause im @ work and i can only write in caps cause the keyboard is a retarded CAPS only keyboard.**
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search