New Member (tucson) - Page 2 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: New Member (tucson)
Tuesday, April 03, 2007 8:44 AM
some races down aviation sound pretty cool. seems a lot saferthan speedway with all the cops everywhere

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 10:52 AM
yeah some people gather there if they aren't out on speedway. I say we cruise speedway for a bit then head to aviation.. I like cruising speedway.

05 Mazda RX-8
Tuesday, April 03, 2007 3:07 PM
yeah well i'm gonna pass on cruizin speedway, i just like to race and hang out. don't really like the type of people that cruize there. you can't even park anywhere that and the cops are always there. it would be cool to hang at the del taco on broadway and have a couple races down aviation. i think it can be fun
Tuesday, April 03, 2007 4:29 PM
Works Fer me. I don't mind what we do. usually they cruise speedway for a bit before heading to aviation is why i suggested it

05 Mazda RX-8
Wednesday, April 04, 2007 1:46 AM
Come on people...

Okay, we're going to meet at the...:
-Frys Shopping Center (22nd and Alvernon)
-Enchanted Dragon (Broadway and Plumber)
-Del Taco (Broadway and Aviation Hwy)
-Somewhere on speedway (meh!)

Im good for some riding up and down Aviation, but I just dont like the meeting place but like I said... For the sake of other J's, Im down. Cops cruise everywhere on Fri and Sat so anywhere Broadway and Speedway is going to be lurking cops. Speedway is crap cause they wont let you park anywhere to hang out and they like to pull over folks randomly. Broadway is cool but its starting to build the same rep as speedway. Im going to setup a new post asking opinions on where to meet. Let the people vote.

now DIE!
Wednesday, April 04, 2007 7:34 AM
but no one really goes on broadway like they do speedway.

05 Mazda RX-8
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search