I hate cops - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I hate cops
Thursday, May 10, 2007 12:27 PM
This is for all who has been fu<ked with by the cops.

OK last Saturday I was cruising speedway with everyone that meets at Broadway. and 3 out of 5 of us ether got tickets and or warnings, the cops were out in force pulling people over for no reason. I got 3 tickets, speeding of course 46 in a 35, then a bull @!#$ ticket for suspended Registration for lack of insurance, and driving on suspended license that I didn't even know was suspended. I even show the cop all of the insurance cards since i got the car and he said if it on his computer thats what he has to do then he took my divers license and my plate that was bull @!#$ and now its going to cost me 5 buck to get the plate back. 25 for my divers license.
Then another person in the group got a stupid speeding ticket and another person got a stupid license plate light warning. So i don't have a divers license until the 16 when i go to court.

So I wont be out this Saturday and i still don't have my plate because i been working 9 to 6 all week and I wont be able to get down there till next week.

Ok I think im done ranting, and I don't want people to think i hate all cops just the ones that pull me over.




Re: I hate cops
Thursday, May 10, 2007 12:49 PM
dont drive in snottsdale , you woulda been arrested for a 160.00 fine

then had phx cops laugh , because they got better things to do then take you in for 160.00

nothing like getting cash from the ATM in hand cuffs with a cop behind you







Re: I hate cops
Thursday, May 10, 2007 1:09 PM
Gary you're just bad luck. Everytime we are out with you the cops come lol...

i'm gonna fight my stupid speeding ticket. Why name the road Speedway if you cant speed. Geez LOL. 53 in a 35...tsk tsk



05 Mazda RX-8
Re: I hate cops
Thursday, May 10, 2007 7:55 PM
Jenn your bad luck i never had a prob. before you came a long. j/k
but I'm done cruising speedway, I'll still come out to the meet but I not going on speedway anymore.


Re: I hate cops
Thursday, May 10, 2007 9:04 PM
Its your responsibilty to know the status of your license. Thats like bouncing a check and bitching because the bank didnt tell you you were out of money.



Re: I hate cops
Thursday, May 10, 2007 9:05 PM
haha you wish Gary i am the best thing there ROFL...it's all good though it's all in fun they pick o me for the honda symbol you get picked on for the cops following lol



05 Mazda RX-8
Re: I hate cops
Thursday, May 10, 2007 9:15 PM
97trd(???) wrote:

dont drive in snottsdale , you woulda been arrested for a 160.00 fine

then had phx cops laugh , because they got better things to do then take you in for 160.00

nothing like getting cash from the ATM in hand cuffs with a cop behind you

He ain't lying. I saw most of it happen, hidden in the shadows though.







Re: I hate cops
Thursday, May 10, 2007 11:22 PM
ouch that sucks...sorry to hear that...the cops down here are just anal over stupid @!#$..i was speeding for a good reason but i won't discuss that.



05 Mazda RX-8
Re: I hate cops
Thursday, May 10, 2007 11:43 PM
Caraudioking wrote:

This is for all who has been fu<ked with by the cops.

OK last Saturday I was cruising speedway with everyone that meets at Broadway. and 3 out of 5 of us ether got tickets and or warnings, the cops were out in force pulling people over for no reason. I got 3 tickets, speeding of course 46 in a 35, then a bull @!#$ ticket for suspended Registration for lack of insurance, and driving on suspended license that I didn't even know was suspended. I even show the cop all of the insurance cards since i got the car and he said if it on his computer thats what he has to do then he took my divers license and my plate that was bull @!#$ and now its going to cost me 5 buck to get the plate back. 25 for my divers license.
Then another person in the group got a stupid speeding ticket and another person got a stupid license plate light warning. So i don't have a divers license until the 16 when i go to court.

So I wont be out this Saturday and i still don't have my plate because i been working 9 to 6 all week and I wont be able to get down there till next week.

Ok I think im done ranting, and I don't want people to think i hate all cops just the ones that pull me over.





So you were doing 11mph over and got a ticket...
It shows you didnt have insurance, which even with the car is very very possible. A ticket that will be thrown out if you can show you truley did
And Your license was suspended and you got nailed for that.....


And your pissed at the cops?

Wow...i can see why...how dare they pull you over for speeding, and then nail you for obvious violations. If the cops believed every person who said "but officer, honestly I didnt know it was suspended" no one would ever get a ticket for it...Some people really dont know(its easy to check) but doesnt change the fact that it was suspended...



Re: I hate cops
Saturday, May 12, 2007 2:02 AM
Ok, this is in defense for CarAudioKing

Quote:

Its your responsibilty to know the status of your license. Thats like bouncing a check and bitching because the bank didnt tell you you were out of money.


This is true, However... In Cars case. He was in the right.
He has insurance thru one copmany. Things happen were he had to change companies. The insurance company tells him he's insured same day as last compay was dropped (even has documented paper work of companies dropped and reinstated same day). DMV doesnt get this paper work thus creating a suspenion on his registration. He gets pulled over by cop and blah, blah, blah (read original post). He calls new insurance company to make sure hes legit on his insurance and they have him on file, same day as old companies temination, as an insured, registered, licenced driver. Even when he showed officers new insurance info, he blew him off.

Now his speeding was all him, but thats where the ticket should of ended. Especially when he has documented proof. Now hes got to pay for the registraion, and license again when he shouldnt have to.

this was just a bad case of "You got an a**hole cop with nothing better to do"


This is not bashing every cop out there, but everyones had that "A**hole cop with nothing better to do"






now DIE!
Re: I hate cops
Saturday, May 12, 2007 2:09 AM
By the way Caraudioking. Sorry that happen to ya. This never seem to happen until Jen came along, slowing everyone down. (shaking my fist at her).









Thats why we should avoid SPEEDWAY. Nothing but




now DIE!

Re: I hate cops
Saturday, May 12, 2007 1:54 PM
HAHAHA don't even blame me!!! everytime he's out with us we all get pulled over lol



05 Mazda RX-8
Re: I hate cops
Saturday, May 12, 2007 8:39 PM
Thanks you Flawless !!
Im glad someone around here really knows whats up. I'll be getting my @!#$ back next week when i go to court. and when i get my mount ill give you a call. cool.

and Jenn if you would have just left the other cobalts alone we wouldn't be on speedway anyways and your the one that always wants to go on speedway anyways.


Re: I hate cops
Saturday, May 12, 2007 9:14 PM
All Flawless wrote:

Ok, this is in defense for CarAudioKing

Quote:

Its your responsibilty to know the status of your license. Thats like bouncing a check and bitching because the bank didnt tell you you were out of money.


This is true, However... In Cars case. He was in the right.
He has insurance thru one copmany. Things happen were he had to change companies. The insurance company tells him he's insured same day as last compay was dropped (even has documented paper work of companies dropped and reinstated same day). DMV doesnt get this paper work thus creating a suspenion on his registration. He gets pulled over by cop and blah, blah, blah (read original post). He calls new insurance company to make sure hes legit on his insurance and they have him on file, same day as old companies temination, as an insured, registered, licenced driver. Even when he showed officers new insurance info, he blew him off.

Now his speeding was all him, but thats where the ticket should of ended. Especially when he has documented proof. Now hes got to pay for the registraion, and license again when he shouldnt have to.

this was just a bad case of "You got an a**hole cop with nothing better to do"


This is not bashing every cop out there, but everyones had that "A**hole cop with nothing better to do"


Right but you realize anyone can get an insurance card and not actually have insurance. For example, Mine was suspended because I lowered my deductible, and they needed 12 dollars, but the bill never made it to me. Luckily I caught it before i got pulled over. I still had the insurance card saying I had insurance, doesn't mean I actually had it.

My point is, the cop was doing his job...this isnt like speeding or some other traffic violations. What happens if the cop let him go and he got into an accident a mile down the road with no insurance?


Sounds more like its the insurance companies fault.

Sorry I just have zero remorse for people with no insurance(im not saying this about your boy) So if it comes up that someone doesnt have insurance, then i really hope they give them a ticket...

If he really had insurance, and can prove it, then he can go to court and get that part taken care of especially since he had his cards in his car with him...

The lisense, well hes screwed on that. I mean it was suspended, i haven't met many cops who let that go either...



Re: I hate cops
Sunday, May 13, 2007 12:14 AM
Ya ok its all my fault !!

My fault for having insurance
My fault for NOT KNOWING I had a suspended license
and
My fault for supposedly going over the speed limit by 11 mph even through i just left a stop light at a dead stop.
im fighting that.

and btw when i speed i do it right
115 in a 40 mph zone at 3:00 am where no one can see me.
and another thing i keep tabs on my bank account I should not have to keep tabs on the DMV

Here is a mine map of what the cop did.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w242/caraudioking57/Thecop.jpg

ok now im done talking about this its done and over
the government just wants money its all about the all mighty dollar
Re: I hate cops
Sunday, May 13, 2007 2:49 AM
Caraudioking

F'ing awsome paint drawing.

-Rosario

I hear where your coming from. And I agree, He was just doing his job.
BUT...
Car had all his paper work with him at the time of the ticket. And I mean everything! It was presented, taken to mind, and blown off. This was all about personal judgment and the officer decided to be one of those -blah- (I dont feel like going into all that).
This was his insurance compaies fault for not having the paper work in the system! I agree!

and (god forbid) if he did get in an accident, the system would of showed him not insured but, documentation would have. So the insurance company would of had to cover the accident (whomever at fault) regardless. By law, an insurance compay cannot give out an insurance card, with legal information about the insured driver and his/her coverage, without acutally being insured. That would be fraud by the company.

Let me put it this way......

" SH*T HAPPENS"
sorry man!







And like I said....
AWESOME F'ING DRAWING! lol
cant get enough of it.





now DIE!
Re: I hate cops
Sunday, May 13, 2007 5:24 AM
I wasn't messing with the cobalts gary and you need to shut up about that.......



05 Mazda RX-8
Re: I hate cops
Sunday, May 13, 2007 5:21 PM
Calm down people.

This ish is done and over with.
Life goes on.





now DIE!
Re: I hate cops
Sunday, May 13, 2007 7:34 PM

Ya life goes on and ish will always happen, when Jenn is around.
Its ok Jenn im just playing around dont get but hurt.




Re: I hate cops
Sunday, May 13, 2007 10:58 PM
Speaking of.....I just got a ticket....my first here in AZ......

So do I get something in the mail like in Cali?



Re: I hate cops
Sunday, May 13, 2007 11:11 PM
every time I got a ticket the cop gave me the ticket with list of fine amounts and an envelope to send in
but it mite be different in Phoenix




Re: I hate cops
Monday, May 14, 2007 12:13 AM
it should be the same. If he gave you a ticket, then you find out what fines you got (pay for or not), see if you can do a defensive drivers course, to get rid of the ticket showing up on your insurance, and pray not to get caught again.

Or if its Like Cali... (I miss that place dammit). Then you get the ticket via mail, with instructions on how to pay it or rid of it. You follow the BS istructions, then life goes on again.

Correct me if Im wrong!




now DIE!
Re: I hate cops
Monday, May 14, 2007 3:22 PM
How the hell do I find out what the fine is??

Thats stupid, they should send it in the mail....



Re: I hate cops
Monday, May 14, 2007 7:59 PM
if you get a slip with your ticket like a little folded paper with an envelope thing you look at how much you were over for insance i got one for 53 in a 35 that' about 18 over so u look on the slip and for 18 over its $205



05 Mazda RX-8
Re: I hate cops
Monday, May 14, 2007 9:18 PM
06cobaltldy wrote:

if you get a slip with your ticket like a little folded paper with an envelope thing you look at how much you were over for insance i got one for 53 in a 35 that' about 18 over so u look on the slip and for 18 over its $205



I just noticed that today when I was looking at the ticket...

I only have to pay 120.00 because I am going to traffic school.



Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search