J bod owners in Tucson, AZ. - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
J bod owners in Tucson, AZ.
Sunday, October 01, 2006 11:42 PM
Whats up J-Bod and Non J Bod owners!! I am trying to get a weekly meet with my other car club going in Tucson. We meet on Saturday nights at 9 pm. at the Sonic on Broadway and Plumber. I am the owner of a 2003 base model Cavalier and really wanna get to know other j bod and car enthusiasts in general. Anyone interested in meeting up with us on Saturdays, please feel free to call me on my cell phone 1-(570)-460-6211 and i can try to give directions to the meet or so. there are also a lot of muscle car guys that show up over there so all types of cars are allowed to show up. so I'm really looking forward to meeting some other people and hanging out.

~1 Mike

2003 LS SPORT: suspension and brake upgrades for now...motor and boost coming son

2008 Cobalt SS/TC: the fast car

Re: J bod owners in Tucson, AZ.
Monday, October 02, 2006 5:40 AM
Welcome Mike. Most of us post on Tucson Js III thread that are in Tucson. Looking forward to meeting you and friends. Not much for car clubs here for the J Body scene in Tucson. Just a bunch of guys with similar interests.

Car Domain Update 3/06
Click on SIG

Thursday, October 05, 2006 11:17 AM
i will be going to tucson in about 3 weeks and would deff like to meet up.

you say you hang out with a bunch of muscle cars. there is a car show in sierra vista on oct 14 lots of cars of all kinds i will be showing you should get a group to come down. PM me if you want more details.

Friday, October 06, 2006 1:17 AM
yeah well its not us really hanging out w/ the muscle car guys. they are there and we sit with our group and just talk abotu shyt. just a bunch of people hanging out and chillin. i mean sometimes we'll go over and converse a lil bit, but not really.

2003 LS SPORT: suspension and brake upgrades for now...motor and boost coming son

Friday, October 06, 2006 9:35 AM
Welcome to the group! Dito on what Ian said. If you want to get to know some of those muscle car guys, go to sonoranmusclecars.com. You'll also see that it isn't just muscle cars that are on that site.

Killed the alternator! (correction for the record)
12 bottles of nitrous and a Dry 85 shot.
Tuesday, October 10, 2006 11:28 AM
hey what are you doing this sat? there is a car show in sierra vista that i will be in. You should come down and check it out.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 11:30 AM
there is also HIN night shift in phx aswell this sat

BIKER COPS CAN BE SUCH D!CKS AT TIMES (X2)

Thursday, October 19, 2006 9:12 AM
i might go to tucson next weekend so if i do i will give you a call and we can meet up

Saturday, December 16, 2006 10:53 PM
i might go to tucson on tuesday so i hope to see some j out there.
Monday, December 18, 2006 5:37 PM
i run jnewmex. and i was wondering if you all would want to get together with us this july for a show or bash at firebird my club is all about it. jnewmex@hotmail.com if you all are interested.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 1:06 PM
in phoenix yeah i would go

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 3:56 AM
Well, Id love to go to the Sonic on Broad and Plumber but they have too much crap that goes on there. I see cops around there everytime. Me and my friends meet up at the Walmart or Lowes parking lots with the other crowds.

However Ill make an exception on this go. Probably not this sat. (Nopi of course) but maybe next. Ill keep in touch.

now DIE!
Wednesday, March 14, 2007 7:04 AM
yeah the Sonic thing is kinda not a good idea anymore....the owners kicked us all out cause of some stupid ass who got drunk and took out a bush and clipped the Sonic sign out front....so we have been meeting up on 22nd and Alvernon at the Frys......in between the payless and Carl's Jr right there......u can give me a call on my cell 1-570-460-6211 to see where we are gonna be at....

So whos going to NOPI this weekend and what time is everyone leaving??? cause i wanna go but dont really wanna drive up there alone...u know.....hit me up the cell number is right there about three lines up...lmmfao....later

~Mike

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 3:56 PM
Yeah we'll have to make a place in particular to meet up.

Mike- Theres a couple of people going to Nopi but yeah not many JBOeons from tucson. Im going with a bunch of friends of mine. If you wanna run with us, We'll be leaving at about 9am so we can get there at about 10am (opening). Stop by the AutoZone thursday on Broadway and Camino Seco and Ill meet you there at about 7pm and give you the details.

now DIE!
Friday, March 23, 2007 7:19 PM
What up When some one pick a place, hit me up I want to meet some more JBOwners. I live on the west side so I dont get over to 22nd much but if some one will be over there I will go to a meet.

CarAudioKing
Saturday, March 24, 2007 2:28 AM
So now the next problem is finding people to meet with and on what day to do so?

anyone else interested?
Announce yourself!

now DIE!
Saturday, March 24, 2007 11:09 AM
Ok, well I am glad to see some other J-bods in Tucson....as of right now, our meet is up on 22nd and Alvernon at the Fry's in between the Payless and Carl's Jr. There are a few other cars that meet up too. We get together about 9pm and we are usually there for a lil while...so hopefully we will see some other new faces out tonight....

Later

Mike

Saturday, March 24, 2007 9:56 PM
okay well Im going to miss this one cause I just got off work today.

well announce the next time. march 31 on 22nd and alvernon at 9pm?
Well I was thinking that we, as J's, should meet up somewhere else then move on to others places.
just my thought!

now DIE!
Monday, March 26, 2007 9:52 AM
I will be in tucson on the 31st for a concert and depending on what time we leave the show i might meet up with you guys. I dont know what car i will be in my cav or the wifes redline. I will try to let you guys know

Monday, March 26, 2007 1:28 PM
Works for us STREAKER.

Now we need to write it in stone....
Where, when, and who???

now DIE!
Tuesday, March 27, 2007 4:26 PM
OK cool 22nd and Alvernon at Fry's I"ll be there.<br>My Cardomain page

CarAudioKing

Thursday, March 29, 2007 8:25 AM
well if i make it out i will be in my cav the redline isnt done yet.

i hope i get out to see you guys

Sunday, April 01, 2007 3:45 AM
Ok so here is the spot....

Across from the Sonic on Broadway and Plumber...Enchanted Dragon Tattoo....

Everyones invited......

time will be about 9-10 pm on Saturdays..............

hit me up on my cell if u need directions or anything....

1-570-460-6211.......
Mike Asher with the Blue 03 Cav

Sunday, April 01, 2007 3:52 AM
It was nice meeting you mike!! i had alot of fun..everyone needs to get walkie's like my old group so we can look out for cops and not lose anyone!!! lol

05 Mazda RX-8
Sunday, April 01, 2007 10:56 PM
Mike Asher wrote:Ok so here is the spot....

Across from the Sonic on Broadway and Plumber...Enchanted Dragon Tattoo....

Everyones invited......

time will be about 9-10 pm on Saturdays..............

hit me up on my cell if u need directions or anything....

1-570-460-6211.......
Mike Asher with the Blue 03 Cav

thanks for calling me and letting me kow fawker!!!! >=(

so is that where you guy have been?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search